threesomes are they good or bad within a marriage

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

i kiss girls

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 Apr 11, 2010
im just wondering.. for me it turns me on when i see my guy doing another girl.. thats why i like threesomes.. am i a freak.. lol
Jjjj

Arlington, TX

#2 Apr 11, 2010
When can I join you and your girlfriend and we can let your husband watch from the sideline. How about it and no your not a freak
lol

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 11, 2010
i totally agre with you
rotfl my ass off

Gonzales, TX

#4 Apr 11, 2010
wth? i guess u rlly belong in ep, cuz it wudnt phase u f ur man was cheatin on..
i kiss girls

Fond Du Lac, WI

#6 Apr 12, 2010
pues i forgot to mention im bisexual i luv my guy but i like girls too so in a threesome he gets to do another girl and i get to watch and join in.. so at the end it works for me..
hot guy

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2010
when can i join
i kiss girls

Fond Du Lac, WI

#8 Apr 12, 2010
hot guy wrote:
when can i join
sorry, but it has to be girl/girl/guy i wont let another guy do me only my guy..
Uss2

Portland, TX

#9 Apr 12, 2010
We've had threesomes, and im bi also..is it good in a marriage, well depends on the couple..my hubby knows the rules..he joins only when us girls want..and we have talked about it..in a threesome, its just sex and pleasure, not love..love is when we (hubby & me) enjoy each other..keeps him from cheating..and also, very important..depends who the other girl is..discreation is a must..
i kiss girls

Fond Du Lac, WI

#10 Apr 12, 2010
Uss2 wrote:
We've had threesomes, and im bi also..is it good in a marriage, well depends on the couple..my hubby knows the rules..he joins only when us girls want..and we have talked about it..in a threesome, its just sex and pleasure, not love..love is when we (hubby & me) enjoy each other..keeps him from cheating..and also, very important..depends who the other girl is..discreation is a must..
yeah, before we did anything we talk it over set rules and my guy was like u have to be sure because i dont want this to ruin our marriage but after some long thinking i wanted to do it so we did and i have to agree it does keep him from cheating cause he knows he can just ask lol of course we dont just f*&k anyone it has to be a girl who is not pshyco and we always practice safe sex.. we also keep it discreet..
Uss2

Portland, TX

#11 Apr 12, 2010
i kiss girls wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, before we did anything we talk it over set rules and my guy was like u have to be sure because i dont want this to ruin our marriage but after some long thinking i wanted to do it so we did and i have to agree it does keep him from cheating cause he knows he can just ask lol of course we dont just f*&k anyone it has to be a girl who is not pshyco and we always practice safe sex.. we also keep it discreet..
Maybe we could hook up one of these days...we are consider attractive....

Since: Apr 12

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2012
We are a couple looking for a hot girl to have a threesome... We will have lots of fun..
im in

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Im divorced n bisexual would gladly be involved in a threesome i love women too n they've said im freaky too cause i get turned on if they r watching while they do me I'll be happy to have u to eat mmmm
Alex

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Apr 30, 2012
i kiss girls wrote:
<quoted text> sorry, but it has to be girl/girl/guy i wont let another guy do me only my guy..
I really envy your husband... He is really the luckiest man in eagle pass! Wish my wife would be like you.. But I have to ask, do you have kids? And how long have you been married?
yoyo

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 30, 2012
im in wrote:
Im divorced n bisexual would gladly be involved in a threesome i love women too n they've said im freaky too cause i get turned on if they r watching while they do me I'll be happy to have u to eat mmmm
email me sanantonio.1971@yahoo.com
Who Cares

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Apr 30, 2012
...boring and lame...
Uss2

United States

#19 May 1, 2012
Post your e mail...
im in wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets get ready gor Open Carry Eagle Pass TX 21 min sara 30
Why do White men love mexican/hispanic women. (Apr '11) 28 min Justamexicanameri... 516
Sheriff deputy Serrano caught stealing ladies t... 1 hr ya garras 28
Eagle Pass Water Works 1 hr Consumer 25
todo eagle pass (chingen su madre) bola de rata... 1 hr Da King 6
bibi romero y el duke jj 2 hr fidin 66
Who will get arrested on Friday? 2 hr Who 13
Eliaz Maldonado: Ten years in prison 3 hr mensa 11
Judge David Saucedo finally arrested this morni... 5 hr Mamadas 44
Judge Moses 7 hr CatchMore 19
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search