First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Finally

Maitland, FL

#1 Feb 22, 2013
These jerks finally get what they deserve. Losing up to 40% of their pay. Now they can get paid for what they actually do. Nothing. Sorry guys hope you saved that money. The rides over. Suckers
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Hater! It hasn't happened & it won't happen. It's no ones fault your an idiot with a sucky job IF you even have a job!
Finally

Maitland, FL

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Actually I'm no hater! I hate the fact that we have men and women serving this country that don't even get half of what these jerks get. And now they're crying because they're going to lose money for walking around like big shits. I hope they take there money and spend it in teachers or anything else other than paying for their oakleys. I never hate when someone deserves it. These guys don't and never will. Hopefully the 40% passes and then they take more.
lol wrote:
Hater! It hasn't happened & it won't happen. It's no ones fault your an idiot with a sucky job IF you even have a job!
lol

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Its only temporary so they're not too worried. FYI its not just BP, its federal agencies across the board, ICE, customs, DEA, FBI, etc... and the military.
TRUTH

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Well I'm sure they get paid well because they have to live in a shit hole like eagle pass. If I had to move from a normal city to a slum I would expect to get paid well too.
Lone star

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Now they going to be broke ass mofos like the rest of us
chompiras

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Feel sorry for the gold diggers !!!
Bp agent

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Finally wrote:
Actually I'm no hater! I hate the fact that we have men and women serving this country that don't even get half of what these jerks get. And now they're crying because they're going to lose money for walking around like big shits. I hope they take there money and spend it in teachers or anything else other than paying for their oakleys. I never hate when someone deserves it. These guys don't and never will. Hopefully the 40% passes and then they take more.
<quoted text>
let me set the record straight... I am making 128,000 right now.. Minus the 25% they wana take away... Hmmm you do the math... Still sitting pretty...so im just going to trade in my f350 for an f250... Lol
Goku

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Me & vegeta have to save earth from the saiba men.
Real BP

Maitland, FL

#10 Feb 23, 2013
If you are a real agent you disgust me. I've been with bp for 10 years and am not making that baby go on here and lie. Especially a huge lie like that. You expect everyone to believe you were making 170k. That's why everyone wishes bad on us. Becaus of people like you.
Bp agent wrote:
<quoted text> let me set the record straight... I am making 128,000 right now.. Minus the 25% they wana take away... Hmmm you do the math... Still sitting pretty...so im just going to trade in my f350 for an f250... Lol
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Finally wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I'm no hater! I hate the fact that we have men and women serving this country that don't even get half of what these jerks get. And now they're crying because they're going to lose money for walking around like big shits. I hope they take there money and spend it in teachers or anything else other than paying for their oakleys. I never hate when someone deserves it. These guys don't and never will. Hopefully the 40% passes and then they take more.
Theses guys deserve what they get paid or more! They risk their lives everyday they go out to work. They deal with drug smugglers and illegals and you think they should get paid less just because they buy oakleys with their hard earned money. I'm sorry but you are wrong. Oh not to talk bad about teachers because I think they should get paid more but not more than bps. They are not exposing their life in the line of duty. Anyway hopefully it doesn't go thru and that way you can drown in your envy.
WHYUMADBRUH

Laredo, TX

#12 Feb 23, 2013
No matter what, BP will still make more than your local cop. And probably still more than most lames on the border.
Me Vale

Crystal City, TX

#13 Feb 23, 2013
The BP do their job. It's that too many undocumented suckers want to cross. It's OK if they do it legally. They cross and then we have to support them...Lone Star and all that crap. We are the ones paying the IRS all these taxes for what....just for these people. Me Vale/ Con Safos
Mr Greenie

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2013
You can hate and all, but after our paycut we'll still be better of than most of you haters. We are still gonna be able to afford our new vehicles and houses and you will still be hating from the projects eating lonestar fajitas... While we are still cooking out and kicking it behind the checkpoint... So jaja suck on it bro...
Mr Greenie

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Oh yeah I almost forgot, I'll still be banging your wife behind your back... Oh yeah cause shes still and Ol' Eagle Pass gold digger like most of the women here.... So Jaja Double Suck On It Bro. So while you're picking up trash from the side of the road and filling up potholes in the street for 6 bucks an hour I'll still be kicking it at the checkpoint cooking fajitas and earning just shy of the 6 figure mark..
apple

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Hot black man. Initials DC. I'll do him anytime. Yummy!! LOL..
bpa wife

San Antonio, TX

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Mr Greenie wrote:
You can hate and all, but after our paycut we'll still be better of than most of you haters. We are still gonna be able to afford our new vehicles and houses and you will still be hating from the projects eating lonestar fajitas... While we are still cooking out and kicking it behind the checkpoint... So jaja suck on it bro...
You don't need to make fun of the people in the projects or lonestar. I'm pretty sure you weren't born rich. I'm a bpa's wife and I have family & friends with lonestar.
El aguila

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Bp agent wrote:
<quoted text> let me set the record straight... I am making 128,000 right now.. Minus the 25% they wana take away... Hmmm you do the math... Still sitting pretty...so im just going to trade in my f350 for an f250... Lol
wait until you have to drop of youre K9 at sector, no more extra pay, pendejo!
Mr Greenie

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2013
I was definitely was not born rich but I found a way to make a better life and get off the welfare system. Now if you think you're rich cause you husband is a BPA your wrong. We make decent money for a good living but we are way away from being rich. The only difference is that we ( your husband and I) found a way to supply our needs on our own UNLIKE most people in Eagle Pass that make welfare and government assistance their way of life. I'm not being rude just the plain jane truth.
ohLaLa

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Mr Greenie wrote:
I was definitely was not born rich but I found a way to make a better life and get off the welfare system. Now if you think you're rich cause you husband is a BPA your wrong. We make decent money for a good living but we are way away from being rich. The only difference is that we ( your husband and I) found a way to supply our needs on our own UNLIKE most people in Eagle Pass that make welfare and government assistance their way of life. I'm not being rude just the plain jane truth.
What's ur story? Single? Looking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher Elaine Martinez nude pics here 25 min floydtherascal 10
Will Eagle Pass EVER get a Strip Bar??? 29 min floydtherascal 8
Eagle Pass Bridge Manager Resigns 52 min yeah 6
Corruption in City Hall 54 min Use your rights 22
elaine martinez 55 min El dude 35
yes to collective barganing 57 min Txrngrs 4
snapfittness 1 hr Superwoman 3
Name of the ex boyfriend who leaked Elaine Mart... 2 hr Iam187 36
Where can I find nude of EPHS teacher? 18 hr cowboooyyyy 15
More from around the web