EP Eagles defeat #2 team in Texas
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SAC

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 May 18, 2013
There will be at least one playoff game at the EP SAC next weekend. They better bring extra bleachers, its gonna be packed.
EPISD

Del Rio, TX

#22 May 18, 2013
More seating is needed and the School District should spend as much time and moeny as is necessary to bring the field and facilities into perfect condition for this rare opportunity. Go Eagles! All the Way to State!
baseball

Eagle Pass, TX

#23 May 18, 2013
PAC THE SAC!
EPHS

United States

#24 May 18, 2013
I think the Eagles will beat SA Johnson. They will meet United in the Regional Finals.
Nnnmbbn

Del Rio, TX

#25 May 19, 2013
Jgvtcryn
Eagle

United States

#26 May 19, 2013
There are only 16 teams left in 5A playoffs. There are four in Region 4. Eagles, SA Johnson, SA Oconnor and Laredo United. Go Eagles! Top 16 in State. Go Eagles Baby!
GO EAGLES GO

Del Rio, TX

#27 May 19, 2013
Eagle wrote:
There are only 16 teams left in 5A playoffs. There are four in Region 4. Eagles, SA Johnson, SA Oconnor and Laredo United. Go Eagles! Top 16 in State. Go Eagles Baby!
Great accomplishment so far. Now let's be the last team standing when it's all over. Go Eagles, Win State!
Reporter

Eagle Pass, TX

#28 May 19, 2013
Just like all the news outlets were reporting that Mission Sharyland was ranked second in state and third nationally, let us all publish that not all did we beat them but there are only four teams left in our region and the Eagles are one of those teams. Go Mighty Eagles!
Eagle Parent

Eagle Pass, TX

#29 May 19, 2013
I would like to thank eaglepasssportscentral.com for bringing us the only game coverage of the Eagles victory over Sharyland
beatjohnson

Eagle Pass, TX

#30 May 20, 2013
Go Eagles, Beat Johnson!
Baseball Freak

United States

#31 May 20, 2013
Also thanks to 956sports.com for covering the game live. Even the Sharyland commentator was shocked at the loss.
prometo

Eagle Pass, TX

#32 May 20, 2013
echenle ganas eagle pass always good in baseball

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maverick football 28 min Football Fan 3
Lisa Warren (Jun '15) 38 min Citizen 9
La Patty Ruiz x De Arturo ya anda de wila en pa... (May '15) 2 hr Curly 22
Why don't the fix our streets 4 hr Pancho 25
CillaLujan 4 hr DirtyWhiteBoy 1
Who were those two clowns? 7 hr Draftdodger 1
Car clubs in E P. 8 hr Just asking 1

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance