Room tax committee running Ramsey's c...

Room tax committee running Ramsey's campaign is it true

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Dow Jones

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Could that be true somehow somewhere is money from that entity is it really going to finance Ramsey's campaign
amazing

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Ramsey's collapse this week has been epic. He was on his way to a landslide victory until the Castaneda scandal. Now I think Saul's got a real chance to defeat Ramsey with all of the chaos going on.
Ep Citizen

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 7, 2013
amazing wrote:
Ramsey's collapse this week has been epic. He was on his way to a landslide victory until the Castaneda scandal. Now I think Saul's got a real chance to defeat Ramsey with all of the chaos going on.
Ramsey is still and will still be on a Land slide victory over Coal Mine Saul.
And in reference to Running his campaign you can thank his sister and family for that.
wishfulthinking

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Ep Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramsey is still and will still be on a Land slide victory over Coal Mine Saul.
And in reference to Running his campaign you can thank his sister and family for that.
Ramsey is still the favorite, but you can't deny that this week's events provide an opening for Saul to win this election. People are getting sick and tired of one family controlling everything.
Eagle

Lockhart, TX

#5 Mar 7, 2013
wishfulthinking wrote:
<quoted text>Ramsey is still the favorite, but you can't deny that this week's events provide an opening for Saul to win this election. People are getting sick and tired of one family controlling everything.
Ramsey will still win by a landslide people are tired of the corruption and its being cleaned up both in the county as well as the city.
Juan Camanay

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramsey will still win by a landslide people are tired of the corruption and its being cleaned up both in the county as well as the city.
" Bruta la limpiesa!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asking 3 min jacky 3
Valedictorian 55 min Mexico 18
La Peaches y Joe Dirt are the worse idiots........ 2 hr Duh 6
is Rudy Bowles Running for School Board Now tha... 3 hr Damn 5
Need a Job 3 hr County worker 3
Election Was Fair 3 hr guevara el lloron 11
New business locations 6 hr More food 3

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages