Closure on Veterans Blvd

Closure on Veterans Blvd

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Concerened

Fowlerton, TX

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Why is it closed off??? What's going on?!?!
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2012
There was wreck involing an 18 wheeler.
metoo

Dallas, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Ya what happen? There not letting anybody go threw there.
Jai san

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
No tu mama se cago por qie tu jefe anda de pirujo con un travesti
coyeagle

Dallas, TX

#5 Jul 31, 2012
A flatbed trailer truck carrying long steel bars had to suddenly brake ( a car made a turn and got in the way of the trailer) and its cargo smashed in to the back of the trailer and the driver was pinned in the trucks cabin. He was freed by our tremendous firemen and emergency workers who did a tremendous job. He was taken to FMDC, praying for the man and his family.
thanks

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Jul 31, 2012
coyeagle wrote:
A flatbed trailer truck carrying long steel bars had to suddenly brake ( a car made a turn and got in the way of the trailer) and its cargo smashed in to the back of the trailer and the driver was pinned in the trucks cabin. He was freed by our tremendous firemen and emergency workers who did a tremendous job. He was taken to FMDC, praying for the man and his family.
Thanks for the info. Whose fault was it?
Concerened

Fowlerton, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2012
coyeagle wrote:
Thanks. That was very informative. My prayers. To him and his family.
Joker

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 31, 2012
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. Whose fault was it?
Some jackass in a Dodge Charger that caused the accident and fled the scene from what I heard. I hope they catch the guy and throw the book at him.
Concerened

Fowlerton, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Some jackass in a Dodge Charger that caused the accident and fled the scene from what I heard. I hope they catch the guy and throw the book at him.
Me too! For the safety of our community
Concerened

Fowlerton, TX

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Video wrote:
http://www.epbusinessjournal.c om/2012/07/news/fire-departmen t-rescues-man-involved-in-moto r-vehicle-accident-video-foota ge/
Omg that is horrible! People need to be more considerate when driving. I hope they catch that guy who cut the trailer off. What an @ss!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert E. Elem - Time to replace name 52 min Por favor 38
What makes eagle pass such a shity town? 2 hr Taxpayer 81
Eagle pass high how do they look football 4 hr Ovto 3
Episd registrations 6 hr Parent 12
Trump Orders Students Deported 6 hr Enforce the Law 18
OK women/girls, how big do you like it? The tru... (Nov '11) 7 hr Lulu 33
What do you know about Ricardo Besa 9 hr Ralph 9

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance