The Draft Sports Bar
StxCwby

United States

#44 Mar 25, 2013
Hey ladies meet me at this bar tonight to play some pool or have some drinks I'll pay for everything just lookin for company
hahha

San Antonio, TX

#45 Mar 25, 2013
Draft needs to closed down already, make changes and open with a new name if they want to be as before. New DJs New Management!
Former Regular

Houston, TX

#47 Mar 25, 2013
ho ho ho wrote:
<quoted text> Its simple bring back Deejay Grial. Get rid of the little closet faggot that's managing the draft.
thats so true.
coolchick

San Antonio, TX

#48 Mar 26, 2013
I was at the Draft this past Saturday and it was dead and music succkedd! Then I went to Bar 277 and man what I change the place was packed and they had DJ Grial and another DJ! Had a great time, saw lots of draft regulars over there...
classic

San Antonio, TX

#49 Mar 26, 2013
I like the new dj @ the draft! DJ VERA plays good shit people! Mambo#5, la macarena, Selena, Old School Hiphop, Corridos, Country, Norteņo, Cumbias, Tejano! little of everything...
add

Atlanta, GA

#50 Mar 26, 2013
classic wrote:
I like the new dj @ the draft! DJ VERA plays good shit people! Mambo#5, la macarena, Selena, Old School Hiphop, Corridos, Country, Norteņo, Cumbias, Tejano! little of everything...
He plays the macarena and all that boring sht? Wow now I know not to go there.. lol
JAJAA

San Antonio, TX

#51 Mar 26, 2013
OMG that's what my mom and dad listen to lol BORING!
carry on

Houston, TX

#52 Mar 26, 2013
Now the bar flys from Th3 Draft hangout at 277. Disgusting.
simple

Eagle Pass, TX

#53 Mar 26, 2013
no vayan a ninguna parte bola de amargados quedense en su casa.....y dejen que la demas gente vaya a donde quiera,......
Poor Boy But Proud Tejano

Crystal City, TX

#54 Mar 26, 2013
I have a Masters of Education degree lacking only 9 hrs. on my Doctor's degree and I've always loved Tejano music. I grew up listening to that music and I guess I'm a highly educated cholo. What are you? You can't even write proper English. C/S
incultoo

San Antonio, TX

#55 Mar 26, 2013
Seras muy educado en lo que has estudiado, pero al parecer eres un inculto en lo que musica respeta... te has quedado atras! Los jovenes de hoy no quieren ir a escuchar musica tejana y los que van son naquillos! Nombra un upscale cool bar que ponga Tejano???
Poor Boy But Proud Tejano wrote:
I have a Masters of Education degree lacking only 9 hrs. on my Doctor's degree and I've always loved Tejano music. I grew up listening to that music and I guess I'm a highly educated cholo. What are you? You can't even write proper English. C/S
party animal

United States

#56 Mar 26, 2013
coolchick wrote:
I was at the Draft this past Saturday and it was dead and music succkedd! Then I went to Bar 277 and man what I change the place was packed and they had DJ Grial and another DJ! Had a great time, saw lots of draft regulars over there...
I agree. The music sucked at draft! I'd rather listen to grial than whoever they had and that's that I don't think grial is even that good. He just goes to the new spots. 277 would still get packed without him. But don't really know what the draft is doing with those djs.
Ion

Lockhart, TX

#57 Mar 26, 2013
New music does not make it cool music like someone mention. Music is music. Different rhythm to different people. That's why it always good to have mix music. Plain and simple. That's what a disc jockey should have .
WRONG

Arlington, TX

#58 Mar 26, 2013
Ion wrote:
New music does not make it cool music like someone mention. Music is music. Different rhythm to different people. That's why it always good to have mix music. Plain and simple. That's what a disc jockey should have .
If music wouldn't matter. The Draft wouldn't be dead on a Saturday night.
Poor An Under Statement

Arlington, TX

#59 Mar 26, 2013
You can take the cholo out of the ghettos, but you can't take the ghettos out of the cholo! lol
S U C K S

Arlington, TX

#61 Mar 26, 2013
classic wrote:
Dj Vera or Dj Vale Verga?
Ion

Lockhart, TX

#62 Mar 26, 2013
Poor An Under Statement wrote:
<quoted text> You can take the cholo out of the ghettos, but you can't take the ghettos out of the cholo! lol
What the hell does that mean? Cholo.?
Narco Money

United States

#63 Mar 26, 2013
you lack intelligence. [email protected] all ur degreeeeees!!!!! WOW an ALMOST doctor on topix? go back to CHOLOVILLE!!!!!!
naaaa

San Antonio, TX

#64 Mar 26, 2013
277 was actually dead the first month they opened! then Dj Grial showed up and then started to get busy...
party animal wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The music sucked at draft! I'd rather listen to grial than whoever they had and that's that I don't think grial is even that good. He just goes to the new spots. 277 would still get packed without him. But don't really know what the draft is doing with those djs.
lol

San Antonio, TX

#65 Mar 26, 2013
Cool music new or old its what makes a place cool! That's why Draft was used to be cool and unique. A Disc Jockey should have his own personality on his music selection. Draft was one of those places where music was unique to the rest of the bars, now its not.
Ion wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EPISD...bad VII 31 min The Truth 6
freaking train is always blocking the intersect... (May '14) 2 hr Puts 9
EPHS & EPJ break in 2 hr Heard 10
Highly recommend Charcoal Grill 3 hr Dirty n bad service 7
Walmart freaks 10 hr Fire 11
Workers with visitors visa 12 hr Eagle pass gram 11
looking for a guy tonight 15 hr Town guy 2

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance