How Can I get Govt Housing? Im Tired ...

How Can I get Govt Housing? Im Tired of Working

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Tired

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 4, 2011
I'm tired of seeing all my lazy friends and neighbors living the easy life in the projects. I'm tired of working and want to relax too! When I ask them how they did it, they just laugh! How can I get on the government tit???? Please help!
Yep

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 4, 2011
I hear ya. So many people like that here in EP. Moochers!
Free stuff

Azle, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2011
Tired wrote:
I'm tired of seeing all my lazy friends and neighbors living the easy life in the projects. I'm tired of working and want to relax too! When I ask them how they did it, they just laugh! How can I get on the government tit???? Please help!
You're right. Working is for suckaz. Why work? I want someone else to pay for my food, housing and health care. Any money I gots I want to spend on fun things like beer, gambling, fajitas etc. How these people get all this free shiit. You got to find out and post it.
djsjsjs

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 4, 2011
U GOTTA BE KICKAPOO TO GET FREE SHIT THAT'S THE ONLY WAY
Cool

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 4, 2011
Do I just tell them I'm a kickappoo?
Rafa

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Try it, it might work
Mina

Kapunda, Australia

#7 Apr 14, 2012
I would like to ask some question if we got a house in other city in Australia then move to other cisty can we apply a house commision? Thank you
Let Me Know

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 14, 2012
When you find out, let me know too! jaja
licha

Laredo, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Quit working, become a sl*t, have a crap load of kids with no father figure and that should do it for you! You should be receiving your first check real soon!
Sir van Preston Shumpert

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2012
**You have to prove your out of luck.theres so called waiting list and they check your background .Kind of like a credit check and they ask people you put down as references.if your chosen your in and that's when you go out and buy your new car etc.
***From there you can live in the projects for life.Good luck I wish I had that opportunity.

free cheese
Sit van Preston Shumpert

Since: Apr 12

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2012
Wow you must be a MEXICAN!! Doesn't surprise me. Bet you have atleast 3-4 kids who do not know who their daddy is. Typical wet!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maverick County in the Express News!!!!! 12 min Citizen X 1
Bibi romero vende mugrero 1 hr Mamimalita 12
Downtown Eagle Pass 1 hr Espn 4
La Gloria Kanchaff Escalante 2 hr A recent ex jaja 14
Episd directors and so called deputies 2 hr Slothful 1
Any news about new businnes coming to EaglePass? 3 hr No money 7
I'm going back to a flip phone 3 hr Reggi 7

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance