Rudy Heredia: Please don't be corrupt...

Rudy Heredia: Please don't be corrupt anymore

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

okay

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Okay Rudy, you won. The voters of Precinct 1, 3, and 4, who couldn't vote in your election, hope you can reform yourself. We're praying you can change your corrupt ways and become a watchdog for wrongdoings at the county.
Mamerto

Tomball, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Pides mucho me conformo con que robe la mitad de lo que le den no el 80 o 90% del prosupuesto alterado que presenta al condado es triste y cansado hablar de lo mismo por que es puro perder tiempo es cansado y desgastante bueno en fin
Mamerto

Tomball, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Nomas recuerda perro que come huevos aunque le quemen el
hosico se le quita la mana Este refrán se aplica a mi amigo rudy Heredia
wildwolf

Uvalde, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2010
why are ppl so stupid of course precinct 1,3,and 4 couldn't vote because this only for precinct 2 if u all hating on Mr.Heredia how come u ppl couldn't get him out if his so corrupted because ppl from precinct 2 still believe on him like I said it before what have the other Commissioners done why only attack Mr.Heredia they where also saying that Comm. Maldonado was corrupted and was a drug dealer so stop hating just deal with it!
wow

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2012
okay wrote:
Okay Rudy, you won. The voters of Precinct 1, 3, and 4, who couldn't vote in your election, hope you can reform yourself. We're praying you can change your corrupt ways and become a watchdog for wrongdoings at the county.
Looks like Rudy didn't listen to your advice...
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Oct 31, 2012
okay wrote:
Looks like Rudy gave you the finger.
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Oct 31, 2012
wildwolf wrote:
why are ppl so stupid of course precinct 1,3,and 4 couldn't vote because this only for precinct 2 if u all hating on Mr.Heredia how come u ppl couldn't get him out if his so corrupted because ppl from precinct 2 still believe on him like I said it before what have the other Commissioners done why only attack Mr.Heredia they where also saying that Comm. Maldonado was corrupted and was a drug dealer so stop hating just deal with it!
You look like an idiot now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding out your best friend slept with your sa... 56 min frank rivas 2
Jobs in EP, who's hiring? 1 hr Finn 1
Best baseball and softball hands in eagle pass 2 hr Elver Gonzalez 4
Jcpenny shopliftet 5 hr Concerned 1
CillaLujan 6 hr Lucas 3
Aracely Perez y la BASTARDA Michelle Paris 6 hr Maybe 2
Maverick football 7 hr Football Fan 5

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance