MMA in EP by Rogelios meat market WTF...
yep

Dallas, TX

#44 Feb 23, 2010
The best one in town is MASTER PARKS
7 fake degree

Rockport, TX

#47 Feb 23, 2010
jesse sanchez is the best !!!!!!!!!! he not fake he not fake !
real deal

United States

#48 Feb 23, 2010
my respect to all teachers but please stick to what you know mr. parks taekwondo, martinez karate not mma where has he trained who has he trained with you dont get good watching dvds ill tell you that and isnt jesse sanchez sick or something like that
7 fake degree

Rockport, TX

#50 Feb 23, 2010
of all the mexicans in karate teachers in E.P. he the best ! jesse sanchez can u read JESSE SANCHEZ ! u don't like it fight him u know were he is !
yeah

Universal City, TX

#51 Feb 23, 2010
7 fake degree wrote:
of all the mexicans in karate teachers in E.P. he the best ! jesse sanchez can u read JESSE SANCHEZ ! u don't like it fight him u know were he is !
Yeah Jesse is on his sofa or asking people for money. That's where he is. And if he taught you to fight, you wasted your money. You should have bought Ingles Sin Barreras with your money! LOL
real deal

United States

#52 Feb 24, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Jesse is on his sofa or asking people for money. That's where he is. And if he taught you to fight, you wasted your money. You should have bought Ingles Sin Barreras with your money! LOL
man are you on the money. no pun intended jesse
real deal

United States

#53 Feb 24, 2010
do any of these so called badasses go compete or send their students to compete and if yes how do they do against real competition and i dont mean eachother or sparring in mexico
no mames wey

Uvalde, TX

#54 Feb 24, 2010
yeah that why one of the dudes who trains there just came in second place out of 700 competitors in Ft. worth.....shit aint no joke.... training is as training does...
real deal

United States

#55 Feb 24, 2010
who or where does he train, because i know martinez doesnt go to big tournaments he goes to mexico and his dumb students believe it is really mma its a fucking karate tournament with no kicks below the waist type of shit and didnt two of his students get ther asses kicked when they tried to fight mma in mexico, jesse sanchez doesnt have students, jimmy parks who knows i thought he closed down, ive never met tito never even heard of him till now, diego rivera was one of juans students enough said . so tell me out of these who trained students to go ft. worth to compete, i have to see it to believe it
alexia

Rockport, TX

#56 Feb 25, 2010
real deal wrote:
who or where does he train, because i know martinez doesnt go to big tournaments he goes to mexico and his dumb students believe it is really mma its a fucking karate tournament with no kicks below the waist type of shit and didnt two of his students get ther asses kicked when they tried to fight mma in mexico, jesse sanchez doesnt have students, jimmy parks who knows i thought he closed down, ive never met tito never even heard of him till now, diego rivera was one of juans students enough said . so tell me out of these who trained students to go ft. worth to compete, i have to see it to believe itJIMMY PARKS CAN BEST ALL MMA IN EP AND DIEGO RIVERA IS A RAPIST AND FAKE NO GOOD KARATE TEACHER BUT JESSE SANCHEZ CAN KICK ALL OF THIS GUYS ASS ANY TIME. JESSE SANCHEZ IS THE BEST FIGHT HIM HE ON DEL RIO BLV NEXT TO MINI - MART FIGHT ASSHOOLE S TEACHERS! I MEAN REAL FIGHT
JESSE SANCHEZ IS THE BEST FIGHT HIM!
jesse sanchez

Rockport, TX

#58 Feb 25, 2010
JESSE SANCHEZ IS THE BEST OF ALL! fight him !
real deal

San Antonio, TX

#60 Feb 25, 2010
JESSE stop writing on this didnt you die oh wait that was your karate career go test yourself with diego rivera because thats the pnly person you might beat
How do u know

Rockport, TX

#61 Feb 26, 2010
who told u?
real deal

Rockport, TX

#63 Feb 28, 2010
fight jesse sanchez to death not in sparr but in real fight ! who will see u there ?
real talk

Dallas, TX

#64 Feb 28, 2010
Real deal how old are you? Are you a elementry kid in love with jesse sanchez or what I never seen a lot of people at that lil place on del rio blvd all I saw was trucks with mexican plates so don't bash martinez bout going to mexico to fight and no I'm not a student of martinez and I heard good things about tito but I have yet to see it for myself all I know this mma crap is getting real popular over pathetic arguing and I'm a huge mma fan I don't practice it but I would like too and all this arugements just discourage me you should quit talking its cheap its what I'm trying to say don't say he's the best he has to earn that title talking bout jesse sanchez but in all you guys bickering and talking is really quite sad and pathetic
real talk

Dallas, TX

#65 Feb 28, 2010
And its probably jesse and his camp posting all this crap they all drive vechiles with mexican plates and there english sucks so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together except I saw a middle aged light skinned girl there once man was she hot I wonder who she is
martial

United States

#67 Mar 20, 2010
Great Comments people!!
confusious ass

Rockport, TX

#68 Mar 20, 2010
jesse sanchez is the best fighter and win any so call mma in ep in the 70s and 80s no one can beat him not even martinez sr !
raymond

Rockport, TX

#70 Mar 21, 2010
jesse sanchez is the fighter and best teacher in karate not in mma !
alliance gym

Waterloo, Canada

#72 Mar 22, 2010
It funny to hear the jesse people. I feel dummer everytime I read this. Ft worth huh. Post some names cuss I am really interested to know who these 2nd place winners are. Maybe it was another awesome KARATE competition.lol. Let me just say this. I have ran with some of these so called trainers and they can't even finish a 3 mile run without looking like there diying. There conditioning sucks. They all suck. All I can say is that a guy that trainded with us is going to be on this seasons ultimate fighter. Eagle pass is all wannabes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lizzy Sanchez 40 min Claous 1
Maverick County in the Express News!!!!! 45 min embarrasement 6
Is it true Robert e Lee is closing down 1 hr Momma 9
Bibi romero vende mugrero 1 hr Perita 18
La Boutique "La Catrina" 1 hr Hibbits 12
Anybody work for crossmark?? (Nov '11) 2 hr Odette Fan 32
Gustavo "Tavo" Rodriguez 2 hr fan 2

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance