David Saucedo and Roy election fraud

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Wow no wonder nacho won!!!! Whatever a bunch of rats but we will see the day when David and Nacho are in jail I pray and hope it happens soon. I curse that family!!!!
gigisup

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Wow wrote:
Wow no wonder nacho won!!!! Whatever a bunch of rats but we will see the day when David and Nacho are in jail I pray and hope it happens soon. I curse that family!!!!
The gig is up Lopez. You got whipped by Nacho. Quit being such a sore loser.
True

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
I so agree I voted for nacho and if I would have known that they would stoop this low I would have made a different choice not Lopez!! Come on guys our county does not need any more bad publicity why can't yo do things the right way? If this turns out to be true it will be do shameful. I hope it's not true for the sake of the county. Please don't curse another family or for that matter anyone..
Voter

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I hope its not true another black eye for Eagle Pass.
Voter

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 8, 2012
JUDGE DAVID SAUCEDO,(judge brother) IGNACIO "NACHO SAUCEDO", MAYOR MISS RAMSEY ENGLISH CANTU AND SHMERBER!!! ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER ALL MAVERICK COUNTY..... FBI PLEASE COME AND INVESTIGATE ALL THIS CORRUPT PEOPLE ON EAGLE PASS..... You all should start with them first, And youll be able to put an End to thE situation.
Pero como

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Esos Saucedos ya les anda
LOURDES

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Los "SAUCEDO" SON PURA JENTE BIEN LARGOS Y BIEN TRANSAS!!! TENGAN CUIDADO CON EYOS.
BUSTED

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 8, 2012
It is about time someone opens there Eyes and see all reality!!!! SAUCEDO YOU ALL ARE NEXT.....
LOPEZ IS A RAT

Killeen, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2012
BUSTED wrote:
It is about time someone opens there Eyes and see all reality!!!! SAUCEDO YOU ALL ARE NEXT.....
You can picture Rodolfo Lopez gritting his teeth and angry because he got his ass kicked worse than he ever has in his life, 2,500 votes is shitload in Eagle Pass, shows how many people in this town hated that gay rat..he'll never win another election in this town again. Point fingers in all the places you like Rodolfo, in the end you'll have to point one up your ass HAHAHA!
Eseteban

Crystal City, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Eres rata David Saucedo igual que tu padre
HMMviejocacaro orinado

Killeen, TX

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Eseteban wrote:
JAJA!! Ahora te estas cambiando el nombre HM mijares porque sabes bien que nadie en este pueblo te pela. Te digo como te dedcubres? A todo mundo les dices data chandler en realidiad la RATOTA eres tu viejo chueco orinado...
OUCH

San Antonio, TX

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Voter wrote:
JUDGE DAVID SAUCEDO,(judge brother) IGNACIO "NACHO SAUCEDO", MAYOR MISS RAMSEY ENGLISH CANTU AND SHMERBER!!! ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER ALL MAVERICK COUNTY..... FBI PLEASE COME AND INVESTIGATE ALL THIS CORRUPT PEOPLE ON EAGLE PASS..... You all should start with them first, And youll be able to put an End to thE situation.
Houston quit changing your name, everyone knows its you, and by the way, your friend elias & cementos flores will be under the microscope, so go help lopez lick his mangy wounds cause next in line is fuentes, Ramirez & mijares.
Darth Vader

Denver, CO

#14 Nov 8, 2012
LOL!
SrMijares

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Eseteban wrote:
Vienen por ti, acuerdate del proyecto del landfill,que nunca se te olvide que tambien te embaraste de mierda y bastante MIERDA.
Tambien

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2012
SrMijares wrote:
<quoted text>Vienen por ti, acuerdate del proyecto del landfill,que nunca se te olvide que tambien te embaraste de mierda y bastante MIERDA.
Estas aceptando culpablidad diciendo tambien Idiota solito cayistes Eres rata David Saucedo RATA
Asi es

San Antonio, TX

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Tambien wrote:
<quoted text> Estas aceptando culpablidad diciendo tambien Idiota solito cayistes Eres rata David Saucedo RATA
Y tu madre que te pario tambien es rata, si no sabes de que se trata no abres el osico.
investigate

Austin, TX

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Wow wrote:
Thats probably why Schmerber won for Sheriff. That should be investigated too. Those ratas really wanted Hererra out.
There coming

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2012
investigate wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats probably why Schmerber won for Sheriff. That should be investigated too. Those ratas really wanted Hererra out.
There coming for corrupted officials long list FBI rented a house here there watching and waiting ouch!!
My vote

Laredo, TX

#21 Nov 9, 2012
One can bet that there was a lot of voter fraud going on during the absentee/popular vote. The democratic voting list from last election was given to a well known person and they were calling from his office requesting the vote for nevarez, Nacho, heredia and alvarez or casas well leave it up to you (????) recorded in a cell phone for proof later on. Nonethless those lists were intended to promote the democratic vote not them. On the other hand Victor Perry gave the responsibility of his duties to david saucedo and he (perry) pull out. Saucedo in return set the absentee voting by precincts to follow up with his list to see who had voted or not with their cell phones on it. The boxes during the popular vote were being turn in with out the locks or certificates just plain open (descarados) and he assigned his broter vote haulers to be the precincts judges what a digrace to our county and embarrassment. All these has been reported to the FBI some people are already being investigated.This thing will breakout to a huge fraud.
wow

Austin, TX

#22 Nov 9, 2012
when i went to vote, a girl behind me in line was waiting to get her ballot. when she got to the first worker and they looked for her name she was told it was already marked like she had voted. The girl insisted she had not voted and asked wy her name was marked. well that worker asked another and the other said, without looking or getting up, oh its a mistake, The other girls from the early voting made a mistake and marked her name, its ok.????????? i didnt pay attention to what happened next i voted and left. it just doesnt sound right. they even kept asking her are you sure you didnt vote already, and the girl told them why would i be here again if i had? fishy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed bugs 1 hr Concerned citizen 3
Abigail "The Grinch" Moreno UPS thief 4 hr Comal 16
Friday Night Lights Movie 8 hr footballtx 1
Police officers with illegal window tint on per... 8 hr Loyer 32
Ezpawn 8 hr El nunca me fui 2
Odors of gas and chlorine at Eagle Pass 10 hr Packing up 5
Early voting 10 hr Elgie 28

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages