Review: Iglesia Cristiana Roca Firme
Abram

Uvalde, TX

#64 Nov 19, 2009
RATA_FIRME wrote:
<quoted text>
De acuerdo, los que tienen el cerebro lavado son ellos! Bola de Zombies con su so called "Priest" es el mas rata de las ratas!
one day you will see these "zombies" come back to judge the world, satan and maybe you...not only is our"cerebro" lavado, but our heart, spirit, and whole body washed, rewashed and saturated with the blood of the Lamb...im still praying for you, lost souls.
Flor

Uvalde, TX

#65 Nov 19, 2009
RATA_FIRME wrote:
<quoted text>
No Pendeja! I have a fucking degree and I have a great career outside of Eagle Pass I'll be there for Thanksgiving to give you Turkey! It doesn't matter if Topix is gone or not it still doesn't change people's views of this money hungry cult! And don't call me pathetic and uneducated "thou shall not judge" don't you read the bible pendeja!
no te enojes! q pasa, todo tranquilo papi...ehe
Question

United States

#67 Nov 19, 2009
RATA_FIRME wrote:
<quoted text>
No Pendeja! I have a fucking degree and I have a great career outside of Eagle Pass I'll be there for Thanksgiving to give you Turkey! It doesn't matter if Topix is gone or not it still doesn't change people's views of this money hungry cult! And don't call me pathetic and uneducated "thou shall not judge" don't you read the bible pendeja!
Wow what did you get your degree in? You tell me don't judge, what exactly are you doing. If you don't go to Roca Firme, then why do you judge it? Have you been there?
Tranquill

United States

#68 Nov 19, 2009
RATA_FIRME wrote:
<quoted text>
De acuerdo, los que tienen el cerebro lavado son ellos! Bola de Zombies con su so called "Priest" es el mas rata de las ratas!
Sir or Madame, why don't you get a life and leave others alone.
otro x miembro

San Antonio, TX

#70 Nov 19, 2009
Tranquill wrote:
<quoted text> Sir or Madame, why don't you get a life and leave others alone.
Jesús dijo a los Fariseos paredes blanqueadas, generación de víboras y Pablo dijo falsos Profetas y Apóstoles que usan el Evangelio para su propia ganancia. Y por su puesto Dios nunca castigo Ni a Jesús ni a Pablo Por hablar la verdad de los falsos Fariseos y Apóstoles. Ahora quedo escrito en la biblia para que todo mundo lo lea. En Roca Firme siempre están ensenando que no hables en contra de lo que el supuestamente Apóstol les enseña porque eso es ser un rebelde y Dios lo protege tanto a él que si tú hablas en contra de sus enseñanzas te va ir muy mal. Si Chuy! Pregunta: Y él quien le dio la autoridad para condenar y para el si poder hablar mal de todos los Siervos de Dios que no están de acuerdo con su doctrina? La escritura habla bien claro y nos reta a discernir si un hombre esta ensenando verdad o mentira. Hablar verdad no condena a nadie! Al contrario, Jesús dijo; Y conocerás la verdad y la verdad os hará libres. Amigos nos os canséis de hacer el bien, peleemos la buena batalla del de la verdad del evangelio para traer a la luz a los falsos que se visten de piel de ovejas pero por dentro son lobos rapases!
otro x miembro

San Antonio, TX

#71 Nov 19, 2009
Question wrote:
<quoted text> Wow what did you get your degree in? You tell me don't judge, what exactly are you doing. If you don't go to Roca Firme, then why do you judge it? Have you been there?
Jesús dijo a los Fariseos paredes blanqueadas, generación de víboras y Pablo dijo falsos Profetas y Apóstoles que usan el Evangelio para su propia ganancia. Y por su puesto Dios nunca castigo Ni a Jesús ni a Pablo Por hablar la verdad de los falsos Fariseos y Apóstoles. Ahora quedo escrito en la biblia para que todo mundo lo lea. En Roca Firme siempre están ensenando que no hables en contra de lo que el supuestamente Apóstol les enseña porque eso es ser un rebelde y Dios lo protege tanto a él que si tú hablas en contra de sus enseñanzas te va ir muy mal. Si Chuy! Pregunta: Y él quien le dio la autoridad para condenar y para el si poder hablar mal de todos los Siervos de Dios que no están de acuerdo con su doctrina? La escritura habla bien claro y nos reta a discernir si un hombre esta ensenando verdad o mentira. Hablar verdad no condena a nadie! Al contrario, Jesús dijo; Y conocerás la verdad y la verdad os hará libres. Amigos nos os canséis de hacer el bien, peleemos la buena batalla del de la verdad del evangelio para traer a la luz a los falsos que se visten de piel de ovejas pero por dentro son lobos rapases!
otro x miembro

San Antonio, TX

#72 Nov 19, 2009
Abram wrote:
<quoted text>
one day you will see these "zombies" come back to judge the world, satan and maybe you...not only is our"cerebro" lavado, but our heart, spirit, and whole body washed, rewashed and saturated with the blood of the Lamb...im still praying for you, lost souls.
aerie

United States

#73 Nov 19, 2009
voz wrote:
<quoted text> do u know in person the pastor of this church?
ARE YU STUPID??
I PERSONLLY KNOW THIS PASTOR!! && YU GUYS CAN CALL HIM WATEVER THE HELL YU WANT!!!! && IF YU ONLY KNEWW ALL THE CRAP HE HAD TO GO THROUGH TO GET TO WERE HE IS TODAY!!! YU WOULD SOOOOOO UNDERSTAND HIS LIFESTYLE && WHY HE LIVES THE WAY HE LIVES TODAY!!!!!!!!!! IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE BIBLE YU SHOULD NEVERRRRRRRRRR JUDGE A MAN OF GOD!!! CUZ THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON WHO LIVES, IF THEY JUDGE A MAN OF GOD.
SO IF I WERE YU GUYS I WOULD SHUT MY MOUTH A.S.A.P CUZ IF YUU DONT MAY GOT HAVE MERCY ON YR SOUL! && THE ONLY REASON YU GUYS JUDGE HIM IS CUZ OF THE DAMN MONEY!!!!!! IF APOSTLE GILBERTO IS ANYTHING, HE IS A WISE MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO SPEND HIS PERSONAL MONEY, && NO ONE ELSES!! HE PERFECTLY REFLECTS THE KIND OF CHURCH HE RUNS WHICH IS ONE OF EXCELLENCE!!! YU GUYS HONESTLY DONT KNOW THE MAN AT ALL TO BE JUDGING HIM!!!!
HOW IS IT THAT DRUG DEALERS HAVE HUGE HOUSES && BAD ASS CARS CUZ OF ALL THE MONEY THEY MAKE CUZ OF DRUGS AND NO ONE ON EARTH TELLS THEM CRAP!!! BUT WHEN AN ANNOINTED MAN OF GOD KNOWS HOW TO INVEST RIGHT AND HANDLE HIS MONEY THE RIGHT WAY EVERYONE JUMPS ON HIS ASS CUZ THEY AUTOMATICALLY THINK HE'S STEALING FROM THE CHURCH!!
Go be a pastor and live through all the hard times, and then come back and judge him!
aerie

United States

#74 Nov 19, 2009
claudia wrote:
That church has a sucky pastor (gilberto herrera). He thinks he's all that and considers himself a profet, que ridiculo. All he does is ask for money and the stupid people from there believe everything that comes out of his mouth. I can't believe how the people can be so blind and not see that he is living off their money. What he should do is get a job. They should change the name of the church to "RATA FIRME". GET A GRIP OF REALITY PEOPLE!!!!
LOOK HONEY!!!
call the church watever the hell yu want, just goes to show that yu and many others cant see the good in other people!&& this better be the LAST TIME yu ever call that pastor "sucky" he is way more than a prophet!! he is an apostle! and if yu cant see that then yu must be stupid!! yu are NO ONE!! to be talking about him the way yu are!

YU get a grip, yu are just mad because a TRUE man of god cant live a nice life
aerie

United States

#75 Nov 19, 2009
RATA_FIRME wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Puras ratas estupidas en esa church! Have you seen the house that fool made?!?! He's just in it for the money yet all these tontos are giving HIM money for HIS bills and HIS house and HIS riches! You ain't giving anything to God bola de pendejos! This CULT is a fucking joke! This fool is just the devil in disguise.
OMG!!!!!! yu say yu went to our church!!! wow!! well wata a mouth for a christian yu Dont know crap about that church, i dont care if yu say yu've been there yu OBVIOUSLY didnt stick around long enough to see the good && excellence that church has to offer!!!! AND IF IT WAS A STUPID CHURCH, AND HE STEALS MONEY!! THEN GOD WOULD SURELY NOT DO ANY GOOD IN THAT CHURCH! BUT IF YU HAVENT SEEN WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY FROM WHERE WE FIRST STARTED!!! AND YU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE JUDGING A MAN OF GOD!!! IT CLEARLY STATES IN THE BIBLE THAT ANY ONE WHO JUDGES A TRUE MAN OF GOD THEN GOD WILL TAKE HIS LIFE AWAY!!! SO I REALLY TO HOPE YU QUIT YR CRAP!!!!!!!
aerie

United States

#76 Nov 19, 2009
WOW wrote:
BRAINWASHED:s
yu say he brainwashes us but it just goes to show wat kind of crap yur putting in yr mind!!

to yu guys its being "brainwashed" but to the people of CC ROCA FIRME its the TRUTH we learn!!! && if yu ONLY KNEW wat is going to happen to all of yu peopple who are judging our church, yu would quit this crap!
jaa

Zapata, TX

#77 Nov 19, 2009
matt wrote:
Mira, jaa, no hablo de Dios como tu piensa si no de tu "disque" pastor. Como que se le subio el puesto, no? Yo estoy mas que seguro que lo que dice la gente de el no son mentiras porque yo mismo lo e visto con mis propios ojos. Y que es eso que cuando se pone una tunica uno no lo puede saludar, what the hell is that? Who does he think he is, an apostol? I don't think he is even close. All he does is ridicule himself. There's other people that say the same crap and I back them up because I went through it.
que agresivo. te amamos y si no tienes un templo a donde ir te esperamos en ROCA FIRME.
warned_

Zapata, TX

#78 Nov 19, 2009
RATA_FIRME wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Puras ratas estupidas en esa church! Have you seen the house that fool made?!?! He's just in it for the money yet all these tontos are giving HIM money for HIS bills and HIS house and HIS riches! You ain't giving anything to God bola de pendejos! This CULT is a fucking joke! This fool is just the devil in disguise.
te bendecimos y te amamos. Dios te guie y te lleve al camino verdadero. acercate a una iglesia que a ti te plasca.pero no critiques lo que no conoses.you call us all these bad words and guess what,the only fool here is you because it seems that you are following our every move and dangling on every word this church says and does we must be doing something right.let God judge if our pastor is doing anything wrong. dont try to take Gods place he doesnt like it! careful!!!
jajajajjaa

San Antonio, TX

#80 Nov 19, 2009
otro x miembro wrote:
<quoted text>Jesús dijo a los Fariseos paredes blanqueadas, generación de víboras y Pablo dijo falsos Profetas y Apóstoles que usan el Evangelio para su propia ganancia. Y por su puesto Dios nunca castigo Ni a Jesús ni a Pablo Por hablar la verdad de los falsos Fariseos y Apóstoles. Ahora quedo escrito en la biblia para que todo mundo lo lea. En Roca Firme siempre están ensenando que no hables en contra de lo que el supuestamente Apóstol les enseña porque eso es ser un rebelde y Dios lo protege tanto a él que si tú hablas en contra de sus enseñanzas te va ir muy mal. Si Chuy! Pregunta: Y él quien le dio la autoridad para condenar y para el si poder hablar mal de todos los Siervos de Dios que no están de acuerdo con su doctrina? La escritura habla bien claro y nos reta a discernir si un hombre esta ensenando verdad o mentira. Hablar verdad no condena a nadie! Al contrario, Jesús dijo; Y conocerás la verdad y la verdad os hará libres. Amigos nos os canséis de hacer el bien, peleemos la buena batalla del de la verdad del evangelio para traer a la luz a los falsos que se visten de piel de ovejas pero por dentro son lobos rapases!
la palabra se hizo para aplicarla a uno mismo y no a otros, esta palabra que citas es para ti, dddaaaaaaahhhhhh
claudia

Houston, TX

#82 Nov 20, 2009
look aerie don't know who the f××× you are to be telling what not to say, LIKE IF I WOULD LISTEN TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. I don't let any punk ass control my life, if it bothers what I say then its for a reason, WHO KNOWS, MAYBE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE.
lalo

Jamaica, NY

#83 Dec 19, 2009
CHRIST_IS_LORD wrote:
NI CASO TE ASEN VATO...DEJA ESA IGLESIA EN PAZ....CHILDISH
pos sera el sereno pero muchos dicen que alli te roban hasta los calzones
Im a Pastors Daughter

Eagle Pass, TX

#84 Dec 19, 2009
Everyone who has something negative to say ya'll need Jesus! In the bible it says to give your ten percent.JESUS GAVE!! WHY CAN'T U!? READ IT FOR ONCE BEFORE TRYING TO JUDGE!! I'm a pastors daughter and my family is very blessed! BUT beacause my father also gives! "Practice what you preach! Jus like The pastor from Roca Firme! He's an amazing person! He's human jus like everyone else! At least he has to guts to TRY and change people like YOU! And do something good for eagle pass! Yall think he's using the money for himself well he's not! Who do u think pays the bills for the church!? hello! the pastor has to pay it to keep it open for stupid people like you to go in!He has his own family to support also! And hello he jus built a new and bigger church so people like you could go in and sit down on a comfortable chair and have ur own restroom but yet you still have something bad to say! and maybe JUST maybe you'll be touched by the word! Ya'll need to GROW UP and look at the fact that everyone needs God no matter what! Ya'll are running away from the one person that can help you! Jesus! HELLLOOOO!!! Wake up already! And that fact is..."i rather people be jealous of how God has blessed me then feel sorry for me!" yall should feel the same. So Why judge!? Hope i opened ur eyes. Having God in ur heart is the most AMAZING thing you can ever have!! So please if you have nothing nice to say DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!
lOVE YOU GUYS FROM ROCA FIRME!!
PASTOR RENOVATOS DAUGHTER :) YALL KNO ME! HAHA
lalo

Jamaica, NY

#85 Dec 19, 2009
mmm suenas a falsedad,DE TODAS FORMAS CONOZCO A rENOVATO Y se que tiene principios un tanto mejores que Gilberto, asi que lo que se ve no se juzga , muchos pastores saben la realidad existente entre Gilberto y la iglesia , absoluto y total fraude asi como lavado de cerebro , quien conoce de tantos anos a Herrera ? yo lo conozco y siemto compasion por el por todas las aberraciones que ha cometido y aun las que ahora comete, por ejm. protegiendo a un ilegal como lo es el exdirector de musica del centro de alabanza , que no hay ya suficientes delincuentes en USA como para traer otro? aparte de eso , cuanta gente hay padeciendo crisis mientras Herrera se la pasa como rey viviendo la vida "loca" a costillas de los diezmos que segun el es obligacion de la iglesia traerlos al alfoli, Jesu dijo , escribas y fariseos hipocritas que les diezmas a la gente hasta el comino y el enledo , te haz olvidado de lo principal que es el amor , Roca Firme sobreabunda en Amor , claro , pero amor al dinero , en fin , no hay peor sordo que el que no quiere oir ni peor ciego que el que no quiere ver , por mi parte , felicito a aquellos siervos honestos que no se han enriquecido en base a truculencias ni uso indebido de la palabra de Dios , Hombres que han dedicado su vida a la sana ensenanza y como ejm podria mencionar al pastor de raza blanca en Eagle Pass de nombre Mike, en tanto , Gilberto arrepientete de tus abominaciones que la vida es corta y en breve haras acto de presencia ante aquel que te dio la mision de salvar almas , no robarlas.
un solo jesus

United States

#86 Dec 19, 2009
es cierto que nomas usan a la gente ignorante para haces sus riquesas aqui en el mundo pero aquerdense como vino jesus pobre,nacio en un pesebre yo le digo a ese pastor de roca watever no hagas tus riquesas aqui haslas en el cielo no vivas como rey aquerdate de lazaro
un solo jesus

United States

#87 Dec 19, 2009
no es echarle al pastor sino lo que te hace disernir el espiritu santo que yevas en el corazon tu puedes sentir el poder de dios cuando oyes a una persona y ya son los ultimos tiempos que como puede esa persona decirse apostol!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Valdez 7 min Lol 3
hijos desombligados 4 hr kiko 5
La borrega 4 hr kiko 3
ungrateful children or bad parents 6 hr mymomma 9
Report illegal aliens who have committed crimes... 6 hr analyze this 10
Teenage student beaten by EPISD cops 7 hr What 42
Mayor Ramsey in the hospital with chest pains 7 hr Martha 2

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance