First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marvin Richardson

Ballwin, MO

#21 Dec 4, 2012
The league went great last year other than banquet which i take total responsibility for. And please excuse the misspelled words on other post.
to the REAL MARVIN

Eagle Pass, TX

#22 Dec 4, 2012
ok so answer this !!! where did all the money from the raffle you made go to?? because as we saw all teams come together Monday night for ceremony you had to at least made more than $10,000 at $50.00 a head , you did say all teams and players were required to sell their 5 tickets a head. i'm not saying your a thief just saying prove to the parents and coaches where all that money went? we have the right to know !! and don't say the books are public records because that ain't a reliable answer, all team coaches should always get a copy of an expense report done by the league. after all it's our money , we should know how it was spent. That's if you have nothing to hide. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU REPLY
LMAO

Eagle Pass, TX

#23 Dec 4, 2012
Parent wrote:
Do not worry. You should know better now. You will never have these Mexicans happy. And I hope someone opens an investigation so you can prove them wrong. I do not know the whole story of what happen last year but my kids loved playing this year. It was their first time and they really learn allot. It is sad that there are so many negative people out there. I hope you get more teams last year because the kids need more exposure. I sure things were not handle perfect but like anything else with time it will get better. I just hope that everyone sees the benefit of this league and if you think you can do better well step up to the plate and run the show. Good luck next year!
Spoken like a "TRUE" Panther Parent......See you at Jr High Level, LMAO!
J Garza

United States

#24 Dec 5, 2012
to the REAL MARVIN wrote:
ok so answer this !!! where did all the money from the raffle you made go to?? because as we saw all teams come together Monday night for ceremony you had to at least made more than $10,000 at $50.00 a head , you did say all teams and players were required to sell their 5 tickets a head. i'm not saying your a thief just saying prove to the parents and coaches where all that money went? we have the right to know !! and don't say the books are public records because that ain't a reliable answer, all team coaches should always get a copy of an expense report done by the league. after all it's our money , we should know how it was spent. That's if you have nothing to hide. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU REPLY
Lol he won't reply.....an if he does he will use the same shitty line he always uses. "You can check the books if you'd like" FYI. Books can be altered especially when you don't have monthly board meetings (open to the parents) to account and show receipts of what is actually being spent ....
And as for the "HATERS" comment from Marvin he is just sore because ppl are questioning what he is actually doing with the funds as opposed to what he tells us . I for one don't hate I appreciate, but when it comes to money. I paid a fee at the start of the season and if that was not sufficient OH WELL TO BAD(up the fee)...But don't come asking me to sell stupid tickets to pay the field and refs at the end of the season, that should have been covered way before the first game or at least set aside (bad money managing on your treasures part). One last thing SLANDER and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER is one hard case to prove and if this is what you'll use to make you case. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT "topix" is an open forum for ANYONE to post....FREEDOM OF SPEACH look it sometime
to the REAL MARVIN

Eagle Pass, TX

#25 Dec 5, 2012
J Garza wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol he won't reply.....an if he does he will use the same shitty line he always uses. "You can check the books if you'd like" FYI. Books can be altered especially when you don't have monthly board meetings (open to the parents) to account and show receipts of what is actually being spent ....
And as for the "HATERS" comment from Marvin he is just sore because ppl are questioning what he is actually doing with the funds as opposed to what he tells us . I for one don't hate I appreciate, but when it comes to money. I paid a fee at the start of the season and if that was not sufficient OH WELL TO BAD(up the fee)...But don't come asking me to sell stupid tickets to pay the field and refs at the end of the season, that should have been covered way
before the first game or at least set aside (bad money managing on your treasures part). One last thing SLANDER and DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER is one hard case to prove and if this is what you'll use to make you case. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT "topix" is an open forum for ANYONE to post....FREEDOM OF SPEACH look it sometime
Guess your right he's not gonna answer:-( how sad .......... All this proves is that he's got nothing to say because he is a thief !!! let's see you next year hike up the enrollment fee!! well guess what there is gonna be another league coming in to show you how its done!! FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
parent

Omaha, NE

#26 Dec 6, 2012
marvin keep up good work, and to you all HATERS grow up, you guys sound like a bunch of low life people, you dont have the money to play real football. take your kids to go play flag football with parks. will cost you 20 dlls. plus gas.
Parent

Eagle Pass, TX

#27 Dec 7, 2012
to the REAL MARVIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess your right he's not gonna answer:-( how sad .......... All this proves is that he's got nothing to say because he is a thief !!! let's see you next year hike up the enrollment fee!! well guess what there is gonna be another league coming in to show you how its done!! FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
New league? Who? When?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghetto yesenia romero 14 min Furriles 4
Guera de Ancira 52 min Joe 3
God made ADAM and EVE, not Adam and Steve. 1 hr Sadly no 18
White horse lounge only for upper class. (Jun '14) 1 hr perro del mal 101
vanessa blue tahoe 2 hr 830boss 1
Rosy Cantu, please pave Rosita Valley Road! 2 hr WoChit 13
los bandidos eagle pass chapter 2 hr Better than you 2
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE