AYF scholastic and academic awards

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned grandparent

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Marvin, once again I have a question for you, our coaches were told that our kids had to have at least a gpa of 98 before they could turn in any paper work for a chance at an award from AYF. But yet I see that an award was given to your son with a grade point average of 95.60, how did that happen? did you even turn in any paper work for any of our other kids? All this football seasion has been just one big pain for all the parents. If it wasn't for us having to raise MORE MONEY for the teams or to pay bills for the use of the field to even play a game, which should have already been taken care of by you, there was always something else the parents were asked to take care of. This is the only city that I have ever lived in that has had so many problems to deal with when it comes to AYF.. But it's really sad when we can't trust you to do the right thing for ALL THE BOYS, instead of thinking only about yourself!
not surprised

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Shame on you Marvin, but it doesn't surprise me with all the other shady things you have done.
Madre

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Te la baņaste Marvin, luego no quieres enfrentamientos con Los padres, TU provocas a la jente. Tu nos dijiste en una junta "do it for your children" mas bien lo fueras dicho "haganlo para MI hijo". Que engaņo burto nos diste
wondering

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Well Marvin, you don't have anything to say? What a suprise, you always have some excuse!
Parent

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Marvin.....Marvin come out of your "rat" hole
You are always quick to come in here and defend the edge ....come out and defend your word. And tell the people what you said last week, "I didn't get the turn out I hoped for on the 5th grade division, so I think I will go back and combine them" I am not fool MARVIN!!!!! Now that your kid has the AYF scholarship and he will go up a grade NOW! Your going to "combine" them ....REALLY !?!?!?!
concerned grandparent

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Just something else to add to your list of how you think you can f**k everyone over!
Mee

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Join the Texas Youth Football League. Look up their website. Looks more organized than AYF. Seems more teams and more competitive.
wondering

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Nov 21, 2012
thank you, I'll do that!
Marvin

San Antonio, TX

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Grandparent, you are correct I did NOT submitt any of the other kids grades just my sons. I am president and I had the boards backing on this one. I started the league and felt my son deserved this award so there, Now What!?!?
concerned grandparent

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Nov 22, 2012
you know marvin, if you did write this remark,you are one of the biggest ass's in eagle pass. you say everything you do is for the kids on the football teams, but thats a bunch of bullshit! I hope you get everything you deserve, and trust me I'll be one of the first ones in line to give it to you. what goes around, comes around, you think your so smart, well you better check yourself!
Ex parent

Ballwin, MO

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Why are u all so upset, this is the man you all chose as president. The man you say will do everything for yours kids. I saw Marvin's true colors last season and decided to avoid the chaos he brought to you all this yr. FYI he favored HIS panther "organization" in many ways last yr. my son was part of that "team" not organization. I didn't like the way any of those coaches spoke to those kids. You don't build character by yelling at them in their faces. Wish you guys better luck next season with this clown as "president" and coach (do you all even see the BIG picture...hint hint conflict of interest)
EX Raider Parent

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2012
I heard the awards ceremony for the kids is this evening at a ball park, well at least it's an open place where the WHOLE family can go, unlike the shit Marvin pulled last yr. asking one parent and the player to stay and the rest of the family to leave. For the kids sake I hope doesn't plan to gloat over his fucking team....like he did last yr remember u ONLY had ONE opponent can you really call that an "undefeated" season?????? Oh and if he did write on this thread he is surely one SHITTY SHADDY STUPID MAN!!!!!
Hmm

San Antonio, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Does this mean he kept the ticket money?? I'm sure he could have done better than a ball park. And for the kids sake "cause it's all for the kids" I hope he has a medal/certificate for each and every one of them. If parks and recs get the kids a medal with a $30 fee, I'm sure he can squeeze one in there with a $250+ fee.
Cowboy Parent

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
concerned grandparent wrote:
you know marvin, if you did write this remark,you are one of the biggest ass's in eagle pass. you say everything you do is for the kids on the football teams, but thats a bunch of bullshit! I hope you get everything you deserve, and trust me I'll be one of the first ones in line to give it to you. what goes around, comes around, you think your so smart, well you better check yourself!
He stupid wife Lisa is no better. You'd think with her education she'd have better expertise in organizational skills. Marvin claims it's all about the kids, yet fails at every attempt for the kids. Gloat, oh you know he will. Wait till you get to Jr High, now that's a whole different football game. 100 kids on the 7th grade team, 2 different squads and the same kids play every game. Jr High Coaches don't care if your boy has previous experience in tackle football. All they want to know is if they know the kids parents so they can play them. Your boy will get there and you'll see it in the stands and you can complain all you want. Now you're no the coach once he hits Jr. high.......just saying......
Marvin Richardson

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Dec 3, 2012
This is Marvin "The True Marvin" it's truly a shame how you (negative comments) hide behind topix and make comments. If you feel you can do better with this league take it over. If you feel I'm stealing from the league/kids/parents file a report with the police department or better yet my department DPS. Everything I have done with this league has and will always be for the kids. I have nothing to hide. And don't try and take from my son. 98 avg was the set by AYF, but as you see others (less than 98) did receive a METAL just as my son. Once again if you feel I'm "shady" please start an investigation. Just know the law once those accusations are filed with what I can do.
Cowboy Parent

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Marvin Richardson wrote:
This is Marvin "The True Marvin" it's truly a shame how you (negative comments) hide behind topix and make comments. If you feel you can do better with this league take it over. If you feel I'm stealing from the league/kids/parents file a report with the police department or better yet my department DPS. Everything I have done with this league has and will always be for the kids. I have nothing to hide. And don't try and take from my son. 98 avg was the set by AYF, but as you see others (less than 98) did receive a METAL just as my son. Once again if you feel I'm "shady" please start an investigation. Just know the law once those accusations are filed with what I can do.
Is that a "THREAT"? Or as your wife would say, "I'm sorry, you misunderstood me"......Pathetic and very,very unprofessional even for you Mr. Richardson. Never thought you'd stoop so slow, but then again living in Eagle Pass does this to you......Just saying.....
Parent

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Do not worry. You should know better now. You will never have these Mexicans happy. And I hope someone opens an investigation so you can prove them wrong. I do not know the whole story of what happen last year but my kids loved playing this year. It was their first time and they really learn allot. It is sad that there are so many negative people out there. I hope you get more teams last year because the kids need more exposure. I sure things were not handle perfect but like anything else with time it will get better. I just hope that everyone sees the benefit of this league and if you think you can do better well step up to the plate and run the show. Good luck next year!
concerned grandparent

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2012
so marvin, when you told the coaches that you could not put in the paper work for any of the boys unless they had a 98.gpa, that was a lie, because if your son has a 96.6 gpa, you put in his paper work anyway, right? so then why didn't you tell the other parents they could do the same? I mean its all about ALL THE BOYS!! buy the way, don't threaten me, the paper work has already been turned in to American Youth Football. If ever you want to talk to me face to face, tell me I'll meet with you, I'm not hiding from anyone or anything, this is how it looks to me, and if you can't prove otherwise,oh well!!!!
J Garza

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
concerned grandparent wrote:
so marvin, when you told the coaches that you could not put in the paper work for any of the boys unless they had a 98.gpa, that was a lie, because if your son has a 96.6 gpa, you put in his paper work anyway, right? so then why didn't you tell the other parents they could do the same? I mean its all about ALL THE BOYS!! buy the way, don't threaten me, the paper work has already been turned in to American Youth Football. If ever you want to talk to me face to face, tell me I'll meet with you, I'm not hiding from anyone or anything, this is how it looks to me, and if you can't prove otherwise,oh well!!!!
Oh be careful grandparent he may just kick you and your grand kids off the league, just like he did to one parent already ....

MARVIN!!! If people don't post their names on here it's NOT because they are hiding behind a computer screen....could it be for fear of retaliation after all you just made a viable threat.
Marvin Richardson

Ballwin, MO

#20 Dec 4, 2012
I'm not threating anyone who post here, just saying if you have a problem wit the league please come forward to me. If they choose to own an investigation and slander my name I will counter. I no I'm going to have HATERS but I will not allow selfish adults to ruin something great we are trying to provide for our kids. And my son was the 1st to be submitted and I was told he didn't qualify, so I was just as shocked as all of you. For all that enjoy what I'm trying to do thank you for your support. All others I hope you find what makes you happy in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey beautiful 5 min Angel Eyes 8
smile factory pediatric clinic alejandro esquivel (Feb '14) 23 min Gloria 19
Josie Mercer Bien Piruja 26 min eww 2
El muchacho de un dart orange con broncos sticker 46 min Acual hijo 12
Awesome Video of Planet UrAnus 1 hr UrAnus 1
n.e gurl down n freak 2 hr WoChit 1
Moscas4EP 3 hr Islam4EP 4
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE