STD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Por ke es Cula y apesta a panocha toda fake go away from here sidosa por andar cojiendo por coke!" That's nasty!
puts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Esta estupida sidosa es una cula! Pinche palo with her crooked fake tits anda con todos que se mochan con soda! Ten quidado por k te roba tus cosas pa compra mas drogas!! Neta pinche puta aste od por favor por k nadien de quiere ni tu pobre familia que lastima das babosa cara de mongolita!
Casey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Donde trabaja?
xxx

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Ayyyy snda. Que te importa. Acaso la mantienes estupida.
Cowboy fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Si pinche bieja panochuda pobresita da lastima y se cree la gran cagada pues claro viene de pura cagada hasta el hijo le quitaron x drogadicta hay no eva yi que tu me desaparecia para andar dando lastima pues nopinche sidosa
lorena

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

is she really dissapeared? lol
where is she

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Where is this crack head I want to throw it down with her but she be hiding pinche cula! I got a twenty, come out come out where ever u are pinche sidosa! U know why bitch I'm looking for u and u know your cula ass is hiding como siempre de mi estupida cara de pendeja! I'm surprised she hasn't sold her nasty fake tits for coke!! If you know where she is let me know to give her what she deserves ill make sure she gets finally to her grave, that's why you scarrred puta!!
walking std

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

This cracky has stds, she gave me one!!
deadbeat mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

This slota is a deadbeat mother, she even gave up her rights for drogas!! Poor child!
wakala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

wakala I saw this sidosa the other day with her son, I don't even think he knows her or is use to her since she has never been around him much pobre nino! Mijita don't try to pretend or act like your a great mom to him when you gave up your rights por puts! I'm surprised your even alive still, I thought you would be dead by now!
always a crack head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Segun Ella she told me she quit whatever cracky once a crack head always a crack head! You never will quit!
el chismoso

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Pinche vieja drogadicta que coje con todos por droga ya parece muerta viviente toda chupada ,,muerete mejor
ovio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

ovio! Tu y tu ovio! Neta Pinche cara de scream fea you were So annoying saying that like if you were all fresa when you were ghetto pendeja and still are especially back con Javier! Now that's beggar, remember cula! I guess your pregnant again and with him just so he can whoop your ass again so you can have a miscarriage again because you spend all your feria on your soda! Ovio que eres una naca corriente! I cant believe que Todavia vive esta piruja Jaja I thought she would of od by now! Que wite que Ni rudy wanted your puta ass!!
she lives

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Omg this pendeja still lives! I saw her the other day and couldn't believe she still hasn't od from soda!! Her time will be over soon for sure how mal she looked when I saw her!
Wow

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Wow i understand why ppl talk bad about her I don't like her either but uI girls are going over board saying muerete.. Who does that u shouldn't wish that upon ur worst enemy! Ppl these days are soo cruel!
la nena

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

por si no saben pinche gente pendeja ella ya cambio .....y dembes de ponerselo aqui diga senlo en su cara
ay q chichitas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Yo se las mamo todas
mario

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Se rompio el OSICO Cuando se trompeso con la Tetas falsas que TIENEN .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Schmerber bien pedo en chilis 33 min clear note 6
Lopez Mexican Restaurant 50 min runner 2
Need special attention 52 min theoneandonly 9
Pervert at lake 57 min runner 14
mark de vuelta con los zetas 1 hr pos cuantos 35
Mazz and Jay Perez dance 1 hr single 10
White horse lounge only for upper class. 2 hr single teacher 82
•••
•••