I need u now angel eyes
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#21 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a difficult situation. Fighting for him would mess up a lot of people's lives. If it were just me, I'd probably go for it. I would hate feeling responsible for hurting others... I've seen him a couple of times and the love is there, I can almost touch it but... All this bites. It really does :-(
you be happy because at the end u stand alone.
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#22 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if she still loves you?
my heart tells me yes. She changed my life for the better.
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
<quoted text>you be happy because at the end u stand alone.
I mean I am a strong person. I've been able to live without him for almost two years now. So I suppose that even if I hurt people in search of my happiness, one way or another we always stand alone, somehow. Right?
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#24 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean I am a strong person. I've been able to live without him for almost two years now. So I suppose that even if I hurt people in search of my happiness, one way or another we always stand alone, somehow. Right?
la vida es una mentira pero el amor la llave de existir
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#25 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
<quoted text>la vida es una mentira pero el amor la llave de existir
So is love a lie too? Who guarantees that the person that claims to love us, does?

This sucks.
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#26 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
So is love a lie too? Who guarantees that the person that claims to love us, does?
This sucks.
feelings!!!
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#27 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
So is love a lie too? Who guarantees that the person that claims to love us, does?
This sucks.
i love her
Angel Eyes

Lockhart, TX

#28 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
Happy thanksgiving chiquita
PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP POSTING ON TOPIX. THATS VERY STUPID OF YOU AND CHILDISH. STOP!
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
<quoted text>i love her
I love him too. It kills never
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#30 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>I love him too. It kills never
It kills me knowing I can never be with him.
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#31 Nov 23, 2012
Angel Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP POSTING ON TOPIX. THATS VERY STUPID OF YOU AND CHILDISH. STOP!
if this is really u babe i love u.
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#32 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It kills me knowing I can never be with him.
we both have aching hearts
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#33 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
<quoted text>we both have aching hearts
Maybe they'll heal one day...
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#34 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll heal one day...
i know we will. I just ms her so much
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#35 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
<quoted text>i know we will. I just ms her so much
Same here. There's days where I want to hate him but I can't...
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#36 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. There's days where I want to hate him but I can't...
i have never had that feeling of hating she's my bunny
sad

Eagle Pass, TX

#37 Nov 23, 2012
Walking tall wrote:
<quoted text>i have never had that feeling of hating she's my bunny
I said I want to but I don't. Lol. I guess it's that in my mind, if I can hate him, I could forget about him more easily.

I can't hate him and I can't forget him. I just want to be okay without him and I can't be okay. At least not yet anyway.
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#38 Nov 23, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I want to but I don't. Lol. I guess it's that in my mind, if I can hate him, I could forget about him more easily.
I can't hate him and I can't forget him. I just want to be okay without him and I can't be okay. At least not yet anyway.
i don't want to let go of her because i know that i will never find someone like her and i want her forever
U da playa

Eddyville, KY

#39 Nov 23, 2012
I hope your name isn't George.
Walking tall

Denver, CO

#40 Nov 23, 2012
Angel Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP POSTING ON TOPIX. THATS VERY STUPID OF YOU AND CHILDISH. STOP!
siempre luchare por tu carino

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote NO al Prestamo de Los 8.5 millones 2 min Adios Corruption 2
Shelby Park 3 min White Gurl 6
Vote Hector Muņoz Mijares Mayor de EP 5 min Adios Corruption 2
Do Nothing Poncho Nevarez on another Twitter rant 7 min LOL 7
Roberto Ruiz y Rosy Cantu 30 min HectorMMijares 1
Jerry Morales lo necesitan envestigar 1 hr No way 7
Mav losers vandalize EPHS & EPJ 1 hr Flashback 26
Cost per sq/ft for home construction if you sub... (Aug '13) 20 hr Simple 85

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages