ep_alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

So, when did the trial take place? How come there wasn't anything in the media? Strange, very strange........
mike

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2006

hey money talks you know how it is
ep_alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2006

even sadder...i guess they can & have monopolized all the media.if she is your friend, how can she live with this, not having to pay for such a horrific crime? oops, she has paid...$$$$$$$ i guess the family of the victims had no say so in this matter.i hope if something like this happens again, which i sincerely hope it does not, the driver is able to get off as easily & continue with life as if nothing happened.the least she could have done is admit to her guilt, spend some time in isolation, like incarcerated.what a joke the justice system is eagle pass.oops, what justice system?
ep_alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2006

What, no comments?
ep_alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2006

So, anybody know if she is going back to work with the school system?
ep_alumni

Morton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2006

I need to know...please......anybody.... ......
ep_alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

I guess she is back at work, setting a wonderful example to all her students...........
byme

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2006

ep_alumni wrote:
I guess she is back at work, setting a wonderful example to all her students..........
This has and always will happen in E.P. you can contact your represantive and wll find out that they know all of this, but are willing to do NOTHING!!!
jenn

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2006

like they say where you are is by the people u know in eagle pass and if you dont anybody then you a nobody
vulgar

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Me gusta pistiar
sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

wow i hadnt read all this and feel very sorry for the relatives that suffered this tragedy...

Since: Nov 09

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

You're all acting like if this lady had murder on her mind! She did not do it intentionally! And y'all know that! Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her! I think all drunk drivers should be and stay in jail! But, we have to keep in mind that the deceased were also intoxicated! Alcohol was a factor in both parties! Its not like if a kid was crossing the street and did not look both ways! These were two adults who know better not to cross a busy highway! Especially at night and intoxicated! They should close down that bar. Or move it. The should never allow such establishments to be open right next to a busy road! My condolences to the families of the deceased! May God have them in there mercy. And also God bless the lady that was driving!
Reporter

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Ke pasoooo con el tell it like it is y el gram y otros k por dinero venden su freedom of the press and speech, con eso se dice todo .
dont be stupid

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Payback_samofo wrote:
You're all acting like if this lady had murder on her mind! She did not do it intentionally! And y'all know that! Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending her! I think all drunk drivers should be and stay in jail! But, we have to keep in mind that the deceased were also intoxicated! Alcohol was a factor in both parties! Its not like if a kid was crossing the street and did not look both ways! These were two adults who know better not to cross a busy highway! Especially at night and intoxicated! They should close down that bar. Or move it. The should never allow such establishments to be open right next to a busy road! My condolences to the families of the deceased! May God have them in there mercy. And also God bless the lady that was driving!
first of all u need to learn how to spell and that bit*h left the scene and didnt get punished cause she is married to some politician that sucks just like ur speech
Patient

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

dont be stupid wrote:
<quoted text>first of all u need to learn how to spell and that bit*h left the scene and didnt get punished cause she is married to some politician that sucks just like ur speech
The fact that she left the scene is pointless. She still got caught and tried. It is not the first time that people have crossed the street so intoxicated that they do not look for oncoming cars. Both parties were intoxicated and it is unfortunate that two men lost their lives in the process. I am so sorry for the families of the two men. But this teacher was not completly at fault and her being released is not all because of who she knows.Stop being stupid yourself and picking on other people for minor things.
tututu

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

But just one thing ....why is it that she still drinking at bars like if nothing. Hey that would be scarry for me if i had been drinking and had ran over some people. Sad to say but maybe if it happens again,HOPE TO GOD IT DOES'NT ...she can get away with it AGAIN!!!:( DONT DRING AND WALK PEOPLE.
tututu

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

CORRECTION...DON'T DRINK & DRIVE!!

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

dont be stupid wrote:
<quoted text>first of all u need to learn how to spell and that bit*h left the scene and didnt get punished cause she is married to some politician that sucks just like ur speech

Speech my ass! I told you I was not defending her! Don't you know how to read! Dumb ass! I had no Idea she left the scene but just because the only difference is that she was the one with the car it still don't mean that the deceased were so innocent! I don't want to disrespect the victims but they were intoxicated as well! And I don't care if she knew the president! Things like that don't just get brushed off that easy!

Oh, and I didn't know I was being tested on my spelling! What are you an English teacher! Dumb ass piece of sh!t!
stupid again

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Payback_samofo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speech my ass! I told you I was not defending her! Don't you know how to read! Dumb ass! I had no Idea she left the scene but just because the only difference is that she was the one with the car it still don't mean that the deceased were so innocent! I don't want to disrespect the victims but they were intoxicated as well! And I don't care if she knew the president! Things like that don't just get brushed off that easy!
Oh, and I didn't know I was being tested on my spelling! What are you an English teacher! Dumb ass piece of sh!t!
well if it would of been ur family u wouldnt be saying it that way but like u write ur probably a dumbass its okay we the people forgive u for being so ignorant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rodriguez tania 2 min yoly 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Bob Bakian 17,156
“True Colors,” LGBTQ Pride Festival Slated for ... 18 min GreenDay 10
cynthia 23 min la verdadera 14
Fabio 31 min RODRIGUEZ TANIA 1
Stephanie cadena 45 min Wow 10
Nepotismo y Juez David Saucedo 1 hr Sun set 4
como se siente cuando se vienen en tu boca? (Jun '13) 15 hr hermosa 138
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••