2 guys killed on el indio hwy saturda...

2 guys killed on el indio hwy saturday night

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mike

Austin, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2006
does anyone have any information about the 2 guys that got killed on saturday night on el indio hwy what happend ?
Jen

AOL

#2 Mar 16, 2006
yeah i do, the two guys that were killed saturday night was my great grandpa, alejandro, and my uncle, reymundo.
80 and 57 :(:(:(:(:(
Jen

AOL

#3 Mar 16, 2006
an get this, the drunk driver is GLADIS GONZALEZ ,31, a teacher at Rosita Valley Elem.(what ex. is she putting for the students), is now free because 1st her brother works in the police department and 2nd her sister or cousin is having an affair with the biggest lawyer in eagle pass, so she has connections, but please people try to do your best and make the county of eagle pass find her guilty of her crime, make her pay for the horrible thing she did to my great grandpa and uncle, don't let her go free, because of her MY WHOLE FAMILY is now suffering, especially my GREAT GRANDMA, So if u can please write letters to the major or someone here in eagle pass to POST in the newspaper that what she did was wrong she just didn't kill a dog or cat shes killed 2 HUMANBEINGS, and should be charged!!!!!!!!!!
Jen

AOL

#4 Mar 16, 2006
mike wrote:
does anyone have any information about the 2 guys that got killed on saturday night on el indio hwy what happend ?
yeah there both relatived to me
Emily

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2006
Please do not bash people I don't know if you are married or have kids ....Maybe oneday somebody might cheat on you or your kids might make a bigger mistake in life...Becareful... what u say and write... grow up.. an respect ........
Jen

AOL

#6 Mar 17, 2006
Emily no disrespect or anything like that, i respect you 100% but what you wrote, what does it have to do with the topic?
Emily

Waco, TX

#7 Mar 20, 2006
I think what you had wrote went way beyond the topic...I know that they are your family but what really happen? Is the question not who is doing who? Does any one know if they were drinking as well and went towards the HWY? Or what was going on? At the time of the accident? This was an accident with many questions unanswered?
Emily

Waco, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2006
Gringa a close family member was killed by the eagles pass police dept and Nothing happen to the COP ..... I just stick with my comments Who knows what?.. I still would like answers about the whole ACCIDENT ...Yes it is sad but there is always two sides? Did anybody see anything?
SANDY

Montgomery, TX

#10 Mar 20, 2006
JENN, I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE HAS A CONSIENCE AND THIS SCHOOL TEACHER, SO SHE CALLES HERSELF, KNOWS WHAT SHE DID AND HER FAMILY DOES TO.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SAYING WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. WELL HER DAY WILL COME. SOONER THAT WHAT SHE EXPECTS. THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO WILL JUDGE HER WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.
ep_alum

Boise, ID

#11 Mar 23, 2006
Does anyone know if the school teacher was allowed to go back to work or was she suspended with pay,pending further investigation or IF there is going to be any?
SA Texas

Artesia Wells, TX

#12 Mar 23, 2006
She was suspended with pay til the end of the year i think that's what i heard.
Emily

Waco, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2006
SA Texas? do you know those two guys were drunk word has it that they were at the Gloria Bar and they were drunk? Just wondering do you know about that as well?
ep_alum

Boise, ID

#14 Mar 24, 2006
Jen wrote:
an get this, the drunk driver is GLADIS GONZALEZ ,31, a teacher at Rosita Valley Elem.(what ex. is she putting for the students), is now free because 1st her brother works in the police department and 2nd her sister or cousin is having an affair with the biggest lawyer in eagle pass, so she has connections, but please people try to do your best and make the county of eagle pass find her guilty of her crime, make her pay for the horrible thing she did to my great grandpa and uncle, don't let her go free, because of her MY WHOLE FAMILY is now suffering, especially my GREAT GRANDMA, So if u can please write letters to the major or someone here in eagle pass to POST in the newspaper that what she did was wrong she just didn't kill a dog or cat shes killed 2 HUMANBEINGS, and should be charged!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep it in the media, don't let it die down, otherwise, she will get away with it....
SA Texas

Artesia Wells, TX

#15 Mar 28, 2006
dont know if they were drunk but come on who wouldn't get drunk at GLORIAS bar and they still crossed the street knowing that there were cars coming, well I think this stopry goes both ways and you really dont know who to feel sorry for.
ep_alum

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2006
SA Texas wrote:
dont know if they were drunk but come on who wouldn't get drunk at GLORIAS bar and they still crossed the street knowing that there were cars coming, well I think this stopry goes both ways and you really dont know who to feel sorry for.
One has to feel sorry for all parties involved, still, justice needs to be brought about.You can't take 2 lives & get off scott free? What kind of an example of justice is that setting? Blind justice?There have been other accidents as such & believe me, they were not able to get off on a $20,000 bail!
ep_alum

Boise, ID

#17 Apr 9, 2006
So.........how long does it take to get blood results back? It is going on a month already & nothing?
ep_alum

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2006
Is Justice blind??? Not in Eagle Pass, it keeps its eyes wide open for it's chosen citizens. This woman kills two people while driving drunk and is out on bail?
Remember the unfortunate tragedy of the little boy who got run over and killed on New Year's Eve? The young man at fault is still in jail because he cannot come up with the outrageous bail. And his trial keeps being postponed because the prosecutors are not ready, or is it that they know it was an accident and don't have a solid case?
They cannot keep a person locked up, due process needs to be served. Maybe the Federal Authorities need to be made aware of what is going on in Eagle Pass. How civil rights are being violated.
How many people have gotten run over in Eagle Pass and how is Justice being served? I'll try to contact the right people to correct this.
Remember the eulogy by Senator Kennedy to this brother Bobby, " ..... he saw a wrong, tried to right it, saw suffering, tried to heal it, saw a war, tried to stop it. President Kennedy, and Martin Luther preceded him in death, they had the same principals, to correct human suffering.
We mustn't forget these great people and how they tried to make things right, even giving up their lives for what they believed in.
That's why our great Constitution starts, " We the people..."
1970 plus

Boise, ID

#19 Apr 10, 2006
From, Is Justice blind???, Not ep_alum.
ep_alumni

United States

#20 Apr 15, 2006
Jen wrote:
So, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE JUSTICE SYSTEM? How long for blood results to come back? I sincerely hope you don't let her get away with this..........
ep_alumni

United States

#21 May 1, 2006
So, I guess nothing will be done against this person. All has been quiet on the front.Must be nice to know the right people. I just can't believe the family hasn't said anything about this...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
episd changes in the forefront 4 min lefty 4
New Principal at Memorial 6 min Teacher 37
Yopos 22 min Chicle 8
Cold murders 49 min Mari 3
Dunkirk sold out for the rest of the week at ci... 55 min Truth 3
Robert E Lee 1 hr Big daddy 9
Mexican guys into native women! 2 hr Understandable 2
Cost per sq/ft for home construction if you sub... (Aug '13) Sun Roy 97

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web