Eagle Pass Metal Bands
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gingergirl

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2009
Half of that shit is just a bunch of Breakdown what's up with that?
gingergirl

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 14, 2009
there are only a few good Eagle Pass metal Bands

Since: Dec 09

Rockport, TX

#3 Dec 14, 2009
gingergirl wrote:
Half of that shit is just a bunch of Breakdown what's up with that?
the point of metal??? and who do you think is a good band here then?
eagle baseball

Laredo, TX

#4 Dec 15, 2009
gingergirl wrote:
there are only a few good Eagle Pass metal Bands
what are the names of the few good metal bands?

Rockport, TX

#5 Dec 15, 2009
eagle baseball wrote:
<quoted text>
what are the names of the few good metal bands?
Xanthorma (which they don't play anymore)Across an ashen sky,half baked 69 + kirk,a daytime nightmare,profound burial im guessing thats it.
eagle baseball

Laredo, TX

#6 Dec 15, 2009
TheBurningTwinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Xanthorma (which they don't play anymore)Across an ashen sky,half baked 69 + kirk,a daytime nightmare,profound burial im guessing thats it.
I like halfbaked 69 + Kirk, is there anybody else that like this small time band.
Wisdom Cat

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2009
Poster lied, Profound Burial is the definition of break down heavy deathcore.
ithink

Rockport, TX

#8 Dec 15, 2009
bunch of screams ughhh
metalmama

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2009
here in eagle pass u cnt fnd good metal bands all u fnd is a bunch of has beens wanabes and never will bes metal music is a way of life not a hobbie its sad to see the srry excuse of so called metal bands here in eagle pass (cover bands same thing as kareoke without the kareoke machine)
hope

Mexico, Mexico

#10 Dec 16, 2009
pinches metal solders no valen verga puros uerkios hotos

Rockport, TX

#11 Dec 16, 2009
metalmama wrote:
here in eagle pass u cnt fnd good metal bands all u fnd is a bunch of has beens wanabes and never will bes metal music is a way of life not a hobbie its sad to see the srry excuse of so called metal bands here in eagle pass (cover bands same thing as kareoke without the kareoke machine)
What do you expect?Its Eagle Pass we are giving the best we got and besides and if you like metal music so much why don't you get into a band and make some music because i mean your telling us we suck?Do you know the different kinds of metal we are playing?We dont play deathmetal,we play metalcore besides some bands here they play deathcore i don't think there is a death metal band he in Eagle Pass that i know of anyways.
ADLmayne

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 16, 2009
TheBurningTwinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect?Its Eagle Pass we are giving the best we got and besides and if you like metal music so much why don't you get into a band and make some music because i mean your telling us we suck?Do you know the different kinds of metal we are playing?We dont play deathmetal,we play metalcore besides some bands here they play deathcore i don't think there is a death metal band he in Eagle Pass that i know of anyways.
das right!!!
Lawl

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2009
TheBurningTwinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exacty,no Deathmetal :(

Rockport, TX

#14 Dec 16, 2009
Lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exacty,no Deathmetal :(
im more of a grind core guy i mean like necrotorture,torsofuck,baby killer,devourment,we butter the bread with butter,more of that type of rock and i dont think they play it here anywayz.
Lawl

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2009
TheBurningTwinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
im more of a grind core guy i mean like necrotorture,torsofuck,baby killer,devourment,we butter the bread with butter,more of that type of rock and i dont think they play it here anywayz.
First off,Baby Killer isn't a band,and none of the bands you listed are grindcore.
You sir are an idiot.
LMAO

Plano, TX

#17 Dec 17, 2009
metalmama wrote:
"Metal music is a way of life not a hobbie", you metalmama are way too funny; enlightening us with your hardcore lifestyle and unsurpassed knowledge, you put us all to shame.

Carmine, TX

#18 Dec 20, 2009
Lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
First off,Baby Killer isn't a band,and none of the bands you listed are grindcore.
You sir are an idiot.
umm.. yes i do understand that i messed up on the "grindcore" thing im not really good at naming genres but BabyKiller is a band.Its not one of those fucking stupid bands you can download from limewire or frostwire ok?Please don't tell me that those aren't bands because i don't just put random names that come into my head ok?Do you want to look in frostwire/limewire again for these bands because im sure you wont find them JIG-AI,Eardelete,Whoreruption, Severe Torture,Bitch Infection,Sucking Leech,Destructive Explosion of Anal Garland,Urine Festival,Wormfarm,Mental Horror,Sikfuk,Menneskeeter,Def leshuary,Cemetery Rapist,Necrotic Flesh,Christ Denied,Demonic Dismemberment,Last Days of Humanity, and i can name alot more so tell me are those bands?Please i need to know since you know every band out there so are they real?
Lawl

United States

#19 Dec 20, 2009
TheBurningTwinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
umm.. yes i do understand that i messed up on the "grindcore" thing im not really good at naming genres but BabyKiller is a band.Its not one of those fucking stupid bands you can download from limewire or frostwire ok?Please don't tell me that those aren't bands because i don't just put random names that come into my head ok?Do you want to look in frostwire/limewire again for these bands because im sure you wont find them JIG-AI,Eardelete,Whoreruption, Severe Torture,Bitch Infection,Sucking Leech,Destructive Explosion of Anal Garland,Urine Festival,Wormfarm,Mental Horror,Sikfuk,Menneskeeter,Def leshuary,Cemetery Rapist,Necrotic Flesh,Christ Denied,Demonic Dismemberment,Last Days of Humanity, and i can name alot more so tell me are those bands?Please i need to know since you know every band out there so are they real?
Look kid,I am the biggest DM supporter here,I buy my music,I don't download it.
Babykiller is a song by Devourment
Stop trying to act like you know so much.
Who are you by the way?

Carmine, TX

#20 Dec 21, 2009
Lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look kid,I am the biggest DM supporter here,I buy my music,I don't download it.
Babykiller is a song by Devourment
Stop trying to act like you know so much.
Who are you by the way?
Ok dude whatever i really don't need some guy telling me what is what ok and my name is irrelevant to the subject we are talking about don't you think?
Lawl

United States

#21 Dec 21, 2009
TheBurningTwinkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok dude whatever i really don't need some guy telling me what is what ok and my name is irrelevant to the subject we are talking about don't you think?
You're just pure fail,I bet your a freshmen or lower that shops at hottopic and tries to act "br00tal"
You seriously would not be expecting me to use limewire and all that shit and not know a lot of bands if you knew who I was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a girl for mff threesome 4 hr Funtimes 4
Un hombre joto discreto?? Soy casado y kiero co... 6 hr mario 6
Maria Navarro la chiflada (Sep '14) 7 hr Old Timer 23
CBP arrests a person at the Mall 7 hr Superman 15
God is Dead 7 hr arbitrator 66
Hiring of Rudy Bowles conflict of interest for ... 8 hr YeahRight 13
rosy 10 hr rosy 1

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance