alternative

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2013
We are a couple looking for a hung male to join us for a threesome so leave us your info and we'll get back at you
Hey

Del Rio, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
alternative wrote:
We are a couple looking for a hung male to join us for a threesome so leave us your info and we'll get back at you
Post an email.. I'm interested
alternative

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Post an email.. I'm interested
e-mail is [email protected]
omg

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2013
alternative wrote:
I have a horse that u can borrow
jaja

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text> I have a horse that u can borrow
omg!!! why is that the one u use...i really recomend a human u shoud try it...lol
Sandra

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Feb 24, 2013
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>omg!!! why is that the one u use...i really recomend a human u shoud try it...lol
i dont get this comment at all. please
Babe

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont get this comment at all. please
Sandra - will you have a threesome with me?
Bull

Lampasas, TX

#9 Feb 25, 2013
alternative wrote:
I am a white male. Very hung. Work nights but available most days. I'm very discrete. Do I still fit your profile? If so reply back and I will email y'all
alternative

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a white male. Very hung. Work nights but available most days. I'm very discrete. Do I still fit your profile? If so reply back and I will email y'all
we are definetly intrested email us at [email protected]
Stud

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Feb 26, 2013
alternative wrote:
<quoted text>we are definetly intrested email us at [email protected]
I am a hispanic male with nice build and great endurance and personality to have fun with yall and respect boundries. We also play as a couple for swap if that interests you as well?
alternative

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Stud wrote:
<quoted text> I am a hispanic male with nice build and great endurance and personality to have fun with yall and respect boundries. We also play as a couple for swap if that interests you as well?
we have tried the couple swap and it was a great experience and we eould love to hear from you our email is listed above please contact us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building a house in eagle pass. 28 min Poncho 3
He got a girl yet he hooking up with guys 1 hr Javier 12
plastic bags ordinance 1 hr Fix the problem 44
What makes eagle pass such a shity town? 1 hr MALCOMX 44
Mexico Oil Discovery 3 hr Petty officer 16
Silver Srt Charger 5 hr Curious 1
Maverick football 6 hr dreamer 27

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance