para toda la gente envidiosa, chismos...

para toda la gente envidiosa, chismosa, y canayas

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

evjmdf

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 12, 2010
en vez de estar aki sacando garra porke mejor no se ponen hacer algo bueno..alrato les va a tocar a ustedes y haber como les gusta....cuiden a sus hijos..maridos...esposas...tra bajen o algo en vez de estar de muertos de hambres..por eso eagle pass esta como esta por gentes viboras como todos ustedes...por eso no salen adelante por envidiosos....y los ke si salen adelante son los ke no les importa las vidas de otros...asi deberian de hacer todos....
so true

Universal City, TX

#2 Apr 12, 2010
ur right...ppl who come in here thats all they do talk smack about others...they need to close this stupid topic forum...cuz its not helping its only hurting ppl...
Omg

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2010
omg i totally agree with you i hate this fckin website people only use it to talk shit about other people its a shame they dont have the balls to do it to our faces!!!
so true

Universal City, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2010
thats why there in here...cuz they dont have the balls to tell u to ur face....I really do think this topix page should be close down....they dont care about hurting ppls feelings...I mean everyone who comes in here has a mother,daughter,grandma or sisters...they wouldnt like to see a forum talking [email protected] about their family but they dont care...we need to find a way to close down this forum....
true true

Fond Du Lac, WI

#5 Apr 12, 2010
i have gone into other forum's from other places and eagle pass topix is the worst while other topix are use for community news eagle pass is used only to talk trash about other people the forum was not intended for this also its not the topix that should be close down its the people who write stupid stuff in it that should be shot down lmao..
la guerita

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 10, 2011
como puede aver tanta gente tan estupida que solo se la pasa cagando el pinche palo .y no tenga nada q aser mas que griticar la vida de uno.
gloria

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2011
Yes.eagle pass is the worst topix forum where people talk too much cagada.other cities use it for community services.yet here in eagle pass.its all filth wtf
true true wrote:
i have gone into other forum's from other places and eagle pass topix is the worst while other topix are use for community news eagle pass is used only to talk trash about other people the forum was not intended for this also its not the topix that should be close down its the people who write stupid stuff in it that should be shot down lmao..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Valdez 1 hr Yeraldine 2
hijos desombligados 2 hr kiko 5
La borrega 3 hr kiko 3
ungrateful children or bad parents 5 hr mymomma 9
Report illegal aliens who have committed crimes... 5 hr analyze this 10
Teenage student beaten by EPISD cops 6 hr What 42
Mayor Ramsey in the hospital with chest pains 6 hr Martha 2

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance