Tom Schmerber is a Sheriff with No gun and badge.

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TCLOESE

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

How is he going to combat crime and drugs lol lol. Even though he's the Sheriff he can't carry a firearm and a badge he can be arrested for impersonating a peace officer by ANY Peace Officer. Tcloese rules....
Do Your Homwork

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Do your homework Einstein! Look at what an idiot Herrera was!!!!! It's an appointed position! Besides, Schmerber has over 20 years as a Federal Agent!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!
Easy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

TCLOESE wrote:
How is he going to combat crime and drugs lol lol. Even though he's the Sheriff he can't carry a firearm and a badge he can be arrested for impersonating a peace officer by ANY Peace Officer. Tcloese rules....
Its easy, Herrera would always hide from being the first one at the crime scenes & come out until some other official took over the case, then he would tell the public i did this i did that puro BS.
OMG

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

this is the new administration of tom scmber. lets start of with the warden. shoes with blue jeans, red shirt, no class and no experience. tom schmer no gun, no badge, no class, no experience, oh my god. chief deputy this person is the only one who is very well dress than the sheriff tom scmner but the again the chief has no experience, was about to get fired from isd campus police, he's fat, needs a shave, no and many other things. Mario Rodrigues, instead of wearing a nice coat he's wearing a jacket with green t shirt, no class, no experience of what so ever in law enforcement and finally nacho saucedo way on the end, will be getting paid to eat only at the sheriff's office, no experience of what so ever in law enforcement, to many promises and no accomplishments, tom schmer will be under his balls because of david saucedo. poor tom your going to be OVER POWERED by your own administration but then again the citizens of maverick county didnt have a choice but to vote for you for the simple fact that they wanted to get rid of tomas herrera. good luck if you ever want to get re-elected.http://tvawtv.com/2 013/01/mas-de-cien-personas-re ciben-el-2013-como-testigos-de -la-llegada-del-nuevo-sheriff- en-el-condado-de-maverick/
OMG

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

here is the new administrationhttp://tvawtv.co m/2013/01/mas-de-cien-personas -reciben-el-2013-como-testigos -de-la-llegada-del-nuevo-sheri ff-en-el-condado-de-maverick/
Ouch

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

OMG wrote:
this is the new administration of tom scmber. lets start of with the warden. shoes with blue jeans, red shirt, no class and no experience. tom schmer no gun, no badge, no class, no experience, oh my god. chief deputy this person is the only one who is very well dress than the sheriff tom scmner but the again the chief has no experience, was about to get fired from isd campus police, he's fat, needs a shave, no and many other things. Mario Rodrigues, instead of wearing a nice coat he's wearing a jacket with green t shirt, no class, no experience of what so ever in law enforcement and finally nacho saucedo way on the end, will be getting paid to eat only at the sheriff's office, no experience of what so ever in law enforcement, to many promises and no accomplishments, tom schmer will be under his balls because of david saucedo. poor tom your going to be OVER POWERED by your own administration but then again the citizens of maverick county didnt have a choice but to vote for you for the simple fact that they wanted to get rid of tomas herrera. good luck if you ever want to get re-elected.http://tvawtv.com/2 013/01/mas-de-cien-personas-re ciben-el-2013-como-testigos-de -la-llegada-del-nuevo-sheriff- en-el-condado-de-maverick/
lick lick are the wounds still bleeding, lick lick
Its the law

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Do Your Homwork wrote:
Do your homework Einstein! Look at what an idiot Herrera was!!!!! It's an appointed position! Besides, Schmerber has over 20 years as a Federal Agent!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!
just answer me one question? Why isn't your Sheriff carrying a firearm or a badge. Forget about Border Patrol, it's not the same as a Texas Peace officer where you are responding to 911 calls, Homicides, Burglary, Hostage Situations, Drive bye's, ect.. Forget all the gossip and BS. Just answer that question and I will respect you. Isn't a Sheriff always carry a gun with him and a badge? and if so why isn't he is carrying one. Remember if you answer me back I will respect you. That's what I thought. I rest my case if you don't answer....
Nacho

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Einstein, lick, wounds, I am sure everyone knows its me the fat bastard that is no good for nothing other than sitting on my big fat A$$$$ cuz I having nothing else to do I can't even pick up a chick or a fag... I know it's my fault For being so fat.. I know a heart attack is coming cuz my chest is hurting but I have a large pizza to eat so bye..
Ouch

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Its the law wrote:
<quoted text>just answer me one question? Why isn't your Sheriff carrying a firearm or a badge. Forget about Border Patrol, it's not the same as a Texas Peace officer where you are responding to 911 calls, Homicides, Burglary, Hostage Situations, Drive bye's, ect.. Forget all the gossip and BS. Just answer that question and I will respect you. Isn't a Sheriff always carry a gun with him and a badge? and if so why isn't he is carrying one. Remember if you answer me back I will respect you. That's what I thought. I rest my case if you don't answer....
lick lick lick!!!he won!!!ouch
Ouch

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I know nothing about law enforcement sir but I AM THE ONE AND ONLY NACHO SAUCEDO!!!
Citizen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I'm pretty sure Herrera had a badge and a gun, and look how worthless he was! I would much rather have a prior Federal Agent Supervisor be in charge that some idiot who got there like Herrera did.
Ouch

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ouch wrote:
I know nothing about law enforcement sir but I AM THE ONE AND ONLY NACHO SAUCEDO!!!
lick lick lick! i wanted that job boo hoo...lick lick lick.
To everyone

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Grow up people that's what you wanted that's what you got!! Why complain now you all wanted a change you got it when you were voting you didn't think that so stop insulting people and making idiots of yourselfs the man is there lets just sit back relax and look at what's going to happen
tejano

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

TCLOESE wrote:
Let it go dude. Mr Herrera lost. There is a new Sheriff in town. Your personal attacks on the new Sheriff are not going to change that fact. You sir are like that last nugget that just doesn’t go down the toilet when you flush. Stop being that last nugget.
In Vino Veritas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Let's see now, had the new sheriff worn a gun and badge on his first day as your piblic servant everyone would have been saying "He thinks he is so good" or " Se cree la gran mierda." Seriously people!
As to those that cite TCLEOSE you should know that as an elected or even appointed sheriff he/she has two years to get certified by compleating 50 hours of training. This training is provided by the Texas Sheriff's Association during their meetings or seminars. Meanwhile, the elected/appointed official has full authority to perform his/her duties.
Now, as to, Border Patrol is not capable of performing enforcement duties as are recognized peace officers... I wonder why when the perverbial poop hits the fan, it is always Border Patrol that are called for assistance.
Let's wake/grow up. San Antonio elected a retired military officer as their sheriff and you certainly do not hear or read such ridiculous comments as those we have here.
As to his dress or that of his new administration, could be that they are trying to show the residents that they are public servants and not above the public. Not like the previouse sheriff who believed that he-she was above all. Now if he-she wore a gun it must have been concealed... by his enormous stomach or ego.
Sheriff Tom Bowles

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

In Vino Veritas wrote:
Let's see now, had the new sheriff worn a gun and badge on his first day as your piblic servant everyone would have been saying "He thinks he is so good" or " Se cree la gran mierda." Seriously people!
As to those that cite TCLEOSE you should know that as an elected or even appointed sheriff he/she has two years to get certified by compleating 50 hours of training. This training is provided by the Texas Sheriff's Association during their meetings or seminars. Meanwhile, the elected/appointed official has full authority to perform his/her duties.
Now, as to, Border Patrol is not capable of performing enforcement duties as are recognized peace officers... I wonder why when the perverbial poop hits the fan, it is always Border Patrol that are called for assistance.
Let's wake/grow up. San Antonio elected a retired military officer as their sheriff and you certainly do not hear or read such ridiculous comments as those we have here.
As to his dress or that of his new administration, could be that they are trying to show the residents that they are public servants and not above the public. Not like the previouse sheriff who believed that he-she was above all. Now if he-she wore a gun it must have been concealed... by his enormous stomach or ego.
I guess we could wait 2 years to get his firearm and a badge in the mean while let crime and drugs prevail. It's just so dumb that a person like Tom Schmerber is running for Sheriif and is not a Texas Peace Officer. The other p*ussy Sheriff (Tomas Herrera) didnt carry a firearm either. That's crazy. Sheriff with no badge and gun. Good luck Maverick County. Sheriff Tom Bowles now that he was a real Sheriff with a gun and badge.
In Vino Veritas

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Tom Bowles couldn't read or write and apparently you can write but not read... "Mean while the elected/appointed official has full authority to perform his/her duties."
Mijares

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Sheriff Tom Bowles wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we could wait 2 years to get his firearm and a badge in the mean while let crime and drugs prevail. It's just so dumb that a person like Tom Schmerber is running for Sheriif and is not a Texas Peace Officer. The other p*ussy Sheriff (Tomas Herrera) didnt carry a firearm either. That's crazy. Sheriff with no badge and gun. Good luck Maverick County. Sheriff Tom Bowles now that he was a real Sheriff with a gun and badge.
Yo no cargo pistola nomas cargo los bolsillos de los que se dejan jajaja bienvenido todo billete.
Wyatt Earp

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

In Vino Veritas wrote:
Tom Bowles couldn't read or write and apparently you can write but not read... "Mean while the elected/appointed official has full authority to perform his/her duties."
you don't need to read and write to throw a criminal in jail you dum* s*hit. tell ur unlicensed puss* Sheriff to buy at least a water gun.
Jim

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

He doesn't need a badge and a gun! HE WAS A FEDERAL AGENT AND RETIRED!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
oilfield workers 1 hr curiosity 8
como se siente cuando se vienen en tu boca? (Jun '13) 1 hr hermosa 138
Embarrrasing down there 1 hr Sylvester 8
Maggie Mireles 2 hr Mota 14
SAUL de H E B 2 hr co worker 14
vote for Rudy Olds 2 hr Daniel 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Imperial Chicano 21,562
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••