Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Its not that I wish him bad but I think they should fire him, what kind of example is he giving to our students sorry but its like the saying goes you the crime now do the time
jessie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Maybe the money digger girlfriend he has made him do it.
wow

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Agreed. Not only should he get fired but his whole tenure should be thoroughly examined. Who knows what other crap this guy pulled. They should also reopen the case where his brothers the Softball coaches were accused of sexual harrassment. The accuser was the one who got screwed in that case.
jdflj

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Hey Mr. Sanchez, take action right away. Don't get influenced by Ruiz's powerful friends.
The Executioner

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

I agree to this he needs to be punished. if he did it and got caught is because he has done it before and got very comfortable doing it. I bet he has stolen before. Does he not get paid enough. Mann it would be something else if he would be starving and stealing food but NO he is taking other stuff. CHALE RATEROS ya no more. we have enough out on the street but this one is a person representing the total opposite. GUESS HE TAUGHT HE WOULD NOT GET CAUGHT. LOL
Parent

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

We all hope you do something know sanchez or the board (whoever takes these decisions)dont let it slide like you let slide bowles wen he got caught for dwi or that other officer mario hernandez aka chabelo tambien caught for dwi. Do something
true

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

The Executioner wrote:
I agree to this he needs to be punished. if he did it and got caught is because he has done it before and got very comfortable doing it. I bet he has stolen before. Does he not get paid enough. Mann it would be something else if he would be starving and stealing food but NO he is taking other stuff. CHALE RATEROS ya no more. we have enough out on the street but this one is a person representing the total opposite. GUESS HE TAUGHT HE WOULD NOT GET CAUGHT. LOL
well said totally agree
very concerned parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

If he still keeps his job. Then our school system has failed the community. How can they set the example if they let him hold on to his job. If the school system doesn't take action. I will protest for immediate termination of his job duties. We don't need someone who can get away with crime and still be working for a school as chief police for the isd. Better start throwing eggs at these people if action ain't taken.
cool lady

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

and he shows his face on the news. the kids at school cannot even look at episd pd crosseyed because they get in trouble. the real mean ones get away but the chief is something else. please. he was no good as a dps trooper and now he wants to hold a political position. please stop the madness in this our town.
Chacon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

The polls show that I'm ahead, if i win were celebrating, energy drinks & energy bars for the whole EPISD!!! yahoooooooo
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

His father did the same crap with the propane business.
People

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Please.... he is innocent till proven guilty.. Let the examiner do allhis work. Let them view the cameras..With the cameras there will be no lies. Its all there. But come on stop hating Im sure all of you are not free of sin!!! all of you have skeletons in the closet.. so let it be..
fed up

Pampa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

People wrote:
Please.... he is innocent till proven guilty.. Let the examiner do allhis work. Let them view the cameras..With the cameras there will be no lies. Its all there. But come on stop hating Im sure all of you are not free of sin!!! all of you have skeletons in the closet.. so let it be..
ALL OF US HAVE SKELETONS
da cp

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

dont leave it to the mr. sanchez the shool board should to action asap
chayo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Haha es#upid
ephs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

People wrote:
as an officer of the law he is held to higher standards! As a police chief....well thats just a whole new ball game. If eppd arrests you, you are usually GUILTY!
Johnny Ruiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Chacon wrote:
The polls show that I'm ahead, if i win were celebrating, energy drinks & energy bars for the whole EPISD!!! yahoooooooo
Can I get one or I'll steal it from you anyways....those things are addictives!
leo

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

They should get rid of him, l.e.o. Are always held to higher standards. He is not an exemption, he should be made an example out of this!!! If they don't it will make state n national news. Eagle Pass this is the perfect time to start making a change and it is not because I personally have something against john Ruiz but common its a Peace Officer and to top it all of a chief of our children's schools...
takeaction

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

asantleben@eaglepassisd.net gpurcell@eaglepassisd.net rramirez5@eaglepassisd.net
isaucedo@eaglepassisd.net
rlopez5@eaglepassisd.net
driojas@eaglepassisd.net lfuentes@eaglepassisd.net

Here are the email addresses of the school board members. Let them know how you on this issue
Peli roja

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

el i sierra el diske poli compran mucha cocaina i la bajan con bukana i se kreen sicarios ya cuando se ponen bien drogados

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of82
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min fubar 16,965
shortdawg 20 min hisAlways 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 min fubar 21,339
dia 24 no era penal ! 55 min User 1
need workers at wendys 1 hr User 3
busco hombre para relacion seria. 1 hr soltera 13
la ex de jose aragon el viudo 1 hr soltera 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••