Buy an Assault Rifle - While You Still Can !!!!!!

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Run Dont Walk

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2012
If you've been planning to buy an assault rifle, you might want to run out and get one before Obama bans them completely!!!! Gun shops across the nation are reporting sales going through the roof!!!!! God bless the NRA!!!!!
Horndog

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 14, 2012
What's more likely to happen is that tighter regulations will be enacted on semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles, especially with high capacity magazines. Revolvers and hunting rifles are unlikely to be affected.
Ned

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Horndog wrote:
What's more likely to happen is that tighter regulations will be enacted on semi-automatic pistols and assault rifles, especially with high capacity magazines. Revolvers and hunting rifles are unlikely to be affected.
The funny thing is, shotguns are one of the most deadly and devastating weapon ever devised and no one ever mentions them! LOL
Jake

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
What brand and caliber do you recommend?
Horndog

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, shotguns are one of the most deadly and devastating weapon ever devised and no one ever mentions them! LOL
Their short range and low ammo capacity limits their usefulness in these scenarios. They're great in close quarters against a single target, though.
Robert

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Horndog wrote:
<quoted text>
Their short range and low ammo capacity limits their usefulness in these scenarios. They're great in close quarters against a single target, though.
With slugs they are very effective at longer ranges and the new Kel-Tec KSG shotgun holds 15 rounds. A Saiga 12, with a 20 round drum is incredible!!!!
Stick With AK

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
I'd stick with an AK or SKS. The ammo is easy to come by and relatively inexpensive.
Horndog

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Piston driven AR-15s have all the strengths of the AR platform without the weaknesses of the direct impingement system.
Academy

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
I went to Academy in San Antonio and they were sold out of all of their assault type rifles. I'm getting desperate! I'm afraid Pres Osama will ban them soon!
Horndog

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
First of all, sane people use assault weapons solely for sport. They are not a necessity,and there is no reason to get desperate. Second, any legislation on the subject will not come until after the fiscal cliff is addressed, and it will take a long time for any actual laws to be passed. Third, go to a real gun shop and not a sporting goods store. Finally, be prepared to pay out the arse. Dealers know that the general public are susceptible to mass hysteria and they are exploiting it. I recently had to pay nearly a 10% markup over MSRP for a rifle because that's what the current market dictates.
Ron Jones

Lewiston, ID

#11 Dec 16, 2012
If Obama bands assault rifles the criminals will be the only ones that will have them. we need to rally around the 2nd amendment. Its our right to bare arms. Because of the government the people will be the biggest armed force in America. That's the way our fore fathers intended it to be. Guns don't kill people people kill people. God Bless the NRA. and God help the USA. If the president of the school would have had a weapon he may have stopped the madman before he could have gotten into the school. I don't want to loose my right to bare arms, any arms, because of some dumb ass. I was speaking of the the in the school.
Freddy

Ballwin, MO

#12 Dec 17, 2012
These F'ing democrats are determined to get rid of the 2nd amendment. I'd buy an assault rifle NOW! That stupid democratic biotch Diane Finestein will do anything to get rid of guns!!!!
Hell, buy 2 or 3 and really piss em off!!!!
LMFAO
EP Historian

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Run Dont Walk wrote:
If you've been planning to buy an assault rifle, you might want to run out and get one before Obama bans them completely!!!! Gun shops across the nation are reporting sales going through the roof!!!!! God bless the NRA!!!!!
SHUT DA FUCKUP inche Baboso mejor comprate un Talache paque te pongas a Jalar paque se te salgan los malos pensamientos Marrano cerebral.
Cris

San Antonio, TX

#14 Dec 17, 2012
I would buy all the assault weapons and high capacity magazines you can afford right now! Once the democrats ban these items, they'll be worth more than gold or silver!!!!!
Get an M4

San Antonio, TX

#16 Dec 17, 2012
M4's are the target for now, but eventually all assault rifles will be on the chopping block!!!!
Get one while you still can!!!! Not to mention tons of high cap mags!!!! They make great barter stuff once the end gets here!
Norma

San Antonio, TX

#17 Dec 18, 2012
I'm getting my hubby a new assault weapon for Christmas!!:)
Horndog

San Antonio, TX

#18 Dec 19, 2012
The price gouging is going to suck....
Yep

San Antonio, TX

#19 Dec 20, 2012
I've been trying to buy an AK-47 for the last 3 days!!! Everyone is sold out!!!!! This is insane!!! I had to get one on back order!!!!! OMG

OPO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 20, 2012
To all please read and educate yourselves the difference between assault weapons and assault rifle.
Get Over It

San Antonio, TX

#21 Dec 20, 2012
OPO wrote:
To all please read and educate yourselves the difference between assault weapons and assault rifle.
Basically one in the same, just a play on words! An assault rifle is an assault weapon!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Selena? 4 min Orange blossom sp... 4
Atención Ciudadanos de Eagle Pass 5 min Fat N Happy Eagle... 3
Welfare Office 10 min American rebel land 2
how would u clean your system of cocaine (Jun '10) 33 min Abuelo 27
casinitos 35 min County 2
Do girls like men with a trim bird or completel... 49 min What kind of bird 4
solo 55 min knock on wall 3
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web