Does the Pastor of Roca Firme Drive a...
Bible Thumper

Uvalde, TX

#43 Mar 21, 2011
This is not to say that he rules the world completely; only God does this. But it does mean that God, in His infinite wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world (within the boundaries God has set for him) and has allowed Satan to operate with an agenda. When the Bible says Satan has power over the world.
Ephesians 2:2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

1 John 5:19 We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Satan's agenda includes pushing a false philosophy onto the unbelieving world—a false philosophy that blinds the unbeliever from the truth of the Gospel. Satan’s philosophies are the fortresses in which people are imprisoned, needing to be set free and brought captive to Christ in obedience to the truth.
googlemaps

United States

#44 May 8, 2011
I'm selling maps to the starzzz.

Take Bibb heading north like you are going to the EPJH. One block before you get to EPJH, at the four way stop on Misty Willow St. take a left. Go one block til you hit Timber Valley. Turn to the left and immediately park your tourist bus on the right hand curb. Now Rubberneck your fathead to the left and prepare to drop your jaw. You have arrived at the house that the lord has made. However, don't expect to hear angels singing. You'll more likely to hear sheep. Every brick and mortar of the reddish-brown and cream colored palace was paid by the ignorant sheep in our town. When you get tired of oogling all you want and shaking your head in disbelief, turn your miserable little car on (if it starts that is) and take yourself out for a treat at our local MickeyDees. You deserve a break today.
Ojo D Sol

Houston, TX

#46 May 8, 2011
Ese pinche Gilbert Herrera es un mal Vividor mantenido de todo pendejete de Eagle Pass la bola de pendejos van y tiran su dinero en cagada que NO le sacan provecho es mejor preferible ir a darsela a las putas secretarias que trabajan en el City Hall pagando sus deudas(Ticketes) que ir a tirar su dinero a una RATA ENGAÑADORA(Gilbert Herrera) que apesta a Mierda de Leguas como es pendeja la gente de Eagle Pass en dejar juntar sus deudas y esperanzarse por los sermones de ese ANIMAL y dejar las deudas alultima y al final de cuentas terminan Peor y mas Jodidos aversi Gilbert Herrera y La Puta de Mercedes les van a arreglar sus problemas ECONOMICAMENTE bola de Pendejos van nomas a esa inglesia nomas a hacerse los Pendejos y a tirar sus billetes a la basura para beneficio de una Mierda que NO VALE VERGA NO AYUDA NI A UN PEDIGUEÑO DEL PUENTE INTERNACIONAL POS INGE A SU MADRE. @$$$$$$$
Ojo D Sol

Houston, TX

#47 May 8, 2011
El Pastor Gilberto Herrera tiene lo que tiene GRACIAS! a la gente pendeja de Eagle Pass la bola de pendejos todavia son capases de enprestarles la Vieja pa cojer y depostitarles dinero a la cuenta de Gilbert Herrera hasta vive de tanto Botin que se ja Robado creo Vive mas Economicamente que Todos los ingresos de Las Tienditas de Droga de Piedras Negras mejor Sueldo que Los Zetas este ijo de Puta tiene LENGUA DE ORO para Engañar, Hurtar y Destruir y para Mamar a las hermanas de inglesia Prostitutas.
Its an AMG

United States

#48 May 8, 2011
Let's get it straight.... It's not just any Mercedes... It's an AMG model!!! Super expensive!!!!
amgsssss

United States

#49 May 8, 2011
Dude, its not just one, THERE'S SEVERAL!!! SEVERAL!!!! lIKE TWO OR THREE!!!!!

Where's the damned IRS when you need em? I'd like to know how long he'd be a pastor if the church started paying taxes like they should!!!
Its EP

United States

#50 May 8, 2011
Well you know how it is in Eagle Pass, anything goes! LOL No laws or regulations here!!!! LOL
This is basically Mexico!!!!
hypocrites

Dallas, TX

#51 May 9, 2011
Not only he drivers Mercedes, so do some of his cold hearted leaders that don't even care about they're family! Hypocrites, they will all burn in Hell! Hell is full of false preachers, and religious people. Apostle, whatever! Ask your pastor about the person who killed a father,for HIS money, its a member of this cult! Let's see if their conscience will let them spend all his money and be at ease with God. Talk about brainwashing! Beware of false prophets, people! The love of money is a sin!!!!!!
zaphireblue

Lakeville, MN

#52 May 9, 2011
I am a pastors wife in MN, I used to live in EP and I randomly came across this thread and I don't know Roca Firme or nothing about the pastor there. But my husband the pastor of our church drives a clk 500 merzedes and I drive a BMW very nice beasts. My husband and I don't take any money from the church since my husband also has a regular job. We can afford the vehicles and the house we have because God has blessed us for our faithfulness to him. Maybe that is the case with this pastor, Nothing wrong with having nice things. It is wrong to love those things more than God, but when that happens God takes care of that.
devilswork

United States

#53 May 10, 2011
i want you to come to their church and be a member,they will put you to work right away,selling tickets for plates sales.and the money goes to him and his cult member.you are expected to sell 30 tickets at 6.50 a plate.each week.none of them have regular jobs.no one works,theyd rather have the people who attend their church sell tickets for them.to me thats like slavery work.
zaphireblue wrote:
I am a pastors wife in MN, I used to live in EP and I randomly came across this thread and I don't know Roca Firme or nothing about the pastor there. But my husband the pastor of our church drives a clk 500 merzedes and I drive a BMW very nice beasts. My husband and I don't take any money from the church since my husband also has a regular job. We can afford the vehicles and the house we have because God has blessed us for our faithfulness to him. Maybe that is the case with this pastor, Nothing wrong with having nice things. It is wrong to love those things more than God, but when that happens God takes care of that.
Thank You

United States

#54 May 10, 2011
zaphireblue wrote:
. People from Eagle Pass have a very hard time seeing others prosper which explains all these posts. I can guarantee there is no stealing and that pastor has been blessed. Nobody has been forced to give anything. The mentality here is very primitive. Good for you and your pastor driving those cars. Nothing wrong with it.
dedicated

United States

#55 May 10, 2011
He's writing a book ,and I can't wait to read it.
uninterested

Dallas, TX

#56 May 10, 2011
dedicated wrote:
He's writing a book ,and I can't wait to read it.
Plagiarism Is against the law. Copying sermons from other preachers or "Apostles" is the same thing. That's what's he's probably doing too.
WWJD

Dallas, TX

#57 May 24, 2011
zaphireblue wrote:
It's Eagle Pass, so corrupt u wouldn't believe it! It's infiltrated into our churches,God have mercy on us!!
Ohoh

United States

#58 May 24, 2011
Ojo D Sol wrote:
El Pastor Gilberto Herrera tiene lo que tiene GRACIAS! a la gente pendeja de Eagle Pass la bola de pendejos todavia son capases de enprestarles la Vieja pa cojer y depostitarles dinero a la cuenta de Gilbert Herrera hasta vive de tanto Botin que se ja Robado creo Vive mas Economicamente que Todos los ingresos de Las Tienditas de Droga de Piedras Negras mejor Sueldo que Los Zetas este ijo de Puta tiene LENGUA DE ORO para Engañar, Hurtar y Destruir y para Mamar a las hermanas de inglesia Prostitutas.
Tiens mucha razon en lo k dices lastima k la gente de esa "iglesia" esta tan idiotizada k no ve o no kieren ver lo mugre k es ese ratero pero tal vez un dia abran los ojos y dejen de mantener a ese perro malnacido
GONZALEZ

Huntington, IN

#59 Sep 15, 2011
Hasnt anyone thought of "A LEASE ON A VEHICLE"?? the time that Pastor spends in church is his job.....his career...so obviously he gets pay out of it. Members shouldnt give offerings or tithes wondering whats going to happen with it...you give it with thankfullnes to God for everythang hes done for you. If its used for anything else...all you have to know is that you gave with all your heart.
maybe

Laredo, TX

#60 Sep 15, 2011
depends. is today Wednesday?
believer

Rockport, TX

#61 Sep 16, 2011
Este pastor viene de una familia muy rica y su padre tiene muchos bienes un dia su papa le dijo "pideme y te respondere" tambien le prometio que nunca lo dejaria ni desampararia. Sabian ustedes eso?
He Has an AMG

San Antonio, TX

#62 Sep 16, 2011
WOW, he has a bad assssss AMG!!! Very expensive!!!!
freedom of religion

United States

#63 Sep 17, 2011
hi- this and the next comment are from ~2years ago on another rc thread:
hi--
about three weeks ago a very sincere comment was inappropriately and unconstitutionally blocked several times from another rf column (column which has itself now disappeared) before finally being posted-- and now there also seems to be discussion of eradicating this entire beneficial and outstanding forum-- Texas is very cool and excellent about religious freedoms-- purchases of fundamental religious texts from recognised world faiths arent taxed for example-- and people are allowed to gather together for religious reasons in locations that aren't taxed in the same way--
but some people abuse this governmental decency so badly and blatantly that it endangers the fundamental freedom of free worship by calling into question such things as taxation exemptions--
it's sort of hard to legally argue for separation of 'church and state' without invoking actual involvement and intercession on the part of the state-- exactly the opposite of maintaining separation in the first place-- and the IRS frowns on abuses of tax exemptions--'private clubs' aren't exempt as are 'places of worship'--
and the line is expected to be honorably drawn and honorably respected on the parts of the clergy/ priesthood/ sensei/ guru/ cleric/ officiant and congregation members-- and probably 999 times out of a thousand-- or better-- it is--
it is very sad to consider that one misled and horrendous abuse of religious freedom may receive 10,000 times as much public and media attention as the thousands of benevolent and beneficial and beautiful organisations receive-- and that it won't take very many more such abuses and attendant negative media, government and public attention before the separation of church and state becomes fundamentally eroded-- tax exemption is supposed to mean that with the little money You can get together You can buy 10% more blankets for people who are cold-- not for personal preening and self-aggrandaisement-- the concept is called 'charity' and 'good works'-- and is somewhat described in The Letter of James The Brother of Jesus The Christ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Jaime Stockley (May '15) 1 hr Joe 5
Men 40yrs+ 1 hr Fck old guys 13
coach roger olivas 1 hr Kal 25
Pergola 2 hr Question 2
1st annual EP canoe/kayak race in one week 2 hr Mexican 3
People coming to work in eagle pass with NO wor... 2 hr Dora 8
Desde hoy muy temprano se 2 hr Cal 2
List the w*ores 2 hr Mys 29

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web