First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i have the solution

Fredericksburg, TX

#44 Aug 17, 2012
For a dirty mouth., tell her one word ORBIT!!
i have the solution

Fredericksburg, TX

#45 Aug 17, 2012
i have the solution wrote:
Its the gum that cleans ur mouth :-)
FunnyJerk

United States

#46 Aug 17, 2012
i have the solution wrote:
lmao. Hilarious.
lol

United States

#48 Aug 17, 2012
Hahahahahahaha orbit!!!
sheslut

Eagle Pass, TX

#49 Aug 18, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday you'll find someone who is perfect. Very few of us will ever succeed at that.
I use to be like your wife, I saw my mistake, you cant cheat the one you love, I lost him for ever, but I still love him and always will, though he is with another.
no big deal

Eagle Pass, TX

#51 Aug 25, 2012
wtfman wrote:
I really can forgive her for that one time cheatin but not that she gave this MF a blw job, and much less lettin him come in her mouth.that just diskusts me to hell, and cant stand it.
Its part of sex man no big deal, proof is that she told you, if it meant something to her she wouldn't of told you that part, there is allot more intimacy and affection given in a kiss than in oral, Man, to some woman having oral isn't even cheating, how about that?
wangawil

Bellevue, WA

#52 Aug 25, 2012
no big deal wrote:
<quoted text> Its part of sex man no big deal, proof is that she told you, if it meant something to her she wouldn't of told you that part, there is allot more intimacy and affection given in a kiss than in oral, Man, to some woman having oral isn't even cheating, how about that?
well in that case if you see oral as nothing wrong bring me your mom,your sister ,your girlfriend, or your wife so they can give me head like you said its just oral
strait

Eagle Pass, TX

#54 Aug 25, 2012
Her Cheatin' heart
buyer

Houston, TX

#55 Aug 26, 2012
ADULTRY is wrong. God will punish her. Maybe not tmrrw or next week, but she will suffer. All who practice adultry will.
fuentes

Del Rio, TX

#56 Aug 26, 2012
Is adultry like poultry? Or you meant adultery?
betun

San Antonio, TX

#57 Aug 27, 2012
Yes, been in the same boat as the OP. In my case decided to forgive her because she's a horny slut...and she loves being called that in bed, whore, slut, p*ta...you name it. Plus, finding the right combination....gorgeous face, eyes, horny, a delicious tasting p*ssy (yes, this is important if you as a guy will also enjoy giving her oral sex...I could eat her out non-stop for weeks because of her pleasant taste...with other girls it was mostly a chore giving them oral sex...I remember one girl's p*ssy smelled like "sobaco"...bleh....a ll I wanted was for her to cum ASAP and get it over with)....anyways, it is NOT easy to find all the good stuff I describe in one package. Often-times you gotta make compromises while searching for a partner, and it ain't easy. And even if you do find what seems to be somebody who meets all requirements...whose to say they'll also be interested in you? So...in my case, I kept her, and I can say the relationship has grown stronger after some time, and I genuinely feel that she's happy and thankful I gave her a chance.

Yes, it's not nice having to suck up her infidelity, but I loved her too much to let her go, and as somebody mentioned earlier, by dumping her I would have just let some other guy eventually have her and enjoy her (in bed) and I would have remained empty....and with probably somebody else, and maybe with some compromises with regards to what I look for in a girl.... I probably would be regretting my decision in the long run.
beaman

Eagle Pass, TX

#58 Aug 27, 2012
wtfman wrote:
I really can forgive her for that one time cheatin but not that she gave this MF a blw job, and much less lettin him come in her mouth.that just diskusts me to hell, and cant stand it.
be a man and live with it, we all make mistakes no one is perfect!
que gacho

Eagle Pass, TX

#59 Oct 1, 2012
wtfman wrote:
eh! y para que te dijo eso? si sabia que te ivas a cagar? tu aslo mismo y diselo y dile con kien no mames ese ya es eso mucha mierda, y luego la mandas a ch,ing! gar a su re,pu ta, madre. para que kieres a una pu, ta en casa carnal?
que gacho

Eagle Pass, TX

#60 Oct 1, 2012
betun wrote:
Yes, been in the same boat as the OP. In my case decided to forgive her because she's a horny slut...and she loves being called that in bed, whore, slut, p*ta...you name it. Plus, finding the right combination....gorgeous face, eyes, horny, a delicious tasting p*ssy (yes, this is important if you as a guy will also enjoy giving her oral sex...I could eat her out non-stop for weeks because of her pleasant taste...with other girls it was mostly a chore giving them oral sex...I remember one girl's p*ssy smelled like "sobaco"...bleh....a ll I wanted was for her to cum ASAP and get it over with)....anyways, it is NOT easy to find all the good stuff I describe in one package. Often-times you gotta make compromises while searching for a partner, and it ain't easy. And even if you do find what seems to be somebody who meets all requirements...whose to say they'll also be interested in you? So...in my case, I kept her, and I can say the relationship has grown stronger after some time, and I genuinely feel that she's happy and thankful I gave her a chance.
Yes, it's not nice having to suck up her infidelity, but I loved her too much to let her go, and as somebody mentioned earlier, by dumping her I would have just let some other guy eventually have her and enjoy her (in bed) and I would have remained empty....and with probably somebody else, and maybe with some compromises with regards to what I look for in a girl.... I probably would be regretting my decision in the long run.
Hey betun deveras eres hombre moderno, convenenciero y huevon, no vales madres y tu esposa ni te respeta ya, para ella no llegas a mujer ni menos a vieja porke ella si te huviera dompiado0 en ch,in ga.
elpatoduck69

Eagle Pass, TX

#61 Oct 2, 2012
no te auites bato. mira ven dame un chupon y te puedes tragar los mecos y vas le dices "if you can do it so can i" and show them to her. that should make you even.
just maybe

Eagle Pass, TX

#62 Oct 2, 2012
wtfman wrote:
hey man love conquers all that shitty stuff, if you and her love each other certainly !
adam

Eagle Pass, TX

#63 Oct 3, 2012
wtfman wrote:
is your have a hot body?
hey man

Eagle Pass, TX

#64 Oct 3, 2012
wtfman wrote:
its not that bad really if she's a good wife just tell her to next time, talk to you before she strays off.
Dude

San Antonio, TX

#65 Oct 3, 2012
Dude, she probably spit it out! I think you're over-reacting! Tell her to go brush her teeth and she's good as new!!!! Jajajajaja

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Saucedo truck stolen topic "erased" from ... 2 hr HMMijares la ratota 14
Dept. of Justice needs to come to Eagle Pass 2 hr AmericaNnVeteran 1
Juan Garza Yayo 2 hr Karla 3
Where Marilee munoz 3 hr Lover 2
No one cares 3 hr Lover 1
Mayor Ramsey/ Luis Sifuentes feud 3 hr city 1
Texas A&M branch in Eagle Pass?????? 4 hr Rumor 2
vanessa y fermin 10 hr chicaro 11
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match