Most Women want Men with money

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Albert

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Tired of dating women who only want my money. The problem with parasitic women who go after rich men is that they give a bad name to all women. I hate seeing these stay-at-home moms who leech off of their husbands, claiming they're doing it for the kids, but you see them at McDonald's and dropping their kids off so they can have fun. My exwife was a stay at home mom who f**kd around with my money, while I worked my butt off. I recently started dating again, most of these women want my money, I have time to offer you too. Parasites.....
I want an honest woman. Not too
many left. Anyone else have the same problem I do?
Men and Women give me your opinion, when do you know a women only wants you for your money. How do you know women who don't want you for your money. Tired of parasites. Are there any real women left
guero

Rockport, TX

#2 Feb 20, 2011
it's true. Also...3 months ago, my buddy was hooking me up with a cousin of his, Dude, she was so beautiful, perfectly built, i mean...a 10, man! Ok, so,..she's got 2 kids. Already grown teens. Anyway, my buddy is giving her the 411 on me, over the phone. And I hear this girl, through the phone, ask, "Does he have money?" Man, it tore me up. I still went to her house, we talked and it was a nice night. She invited me again, and i would have loved to go back but...it stayed in my mind that....she was interested in me, without even knowing what i looked like at first, JUST from the moment my buddy told her over the phone that I had money.
Ouch

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2011
It's sad to see that men are getting taking advantage of. I've been an independent lady since the day I was 18yrs old and a couple of men have taken $, my ability to trust men, and my respect for men away from me. I was taught to be a giver and to help people but my kindness was taken for a weakness so a few years ago I had to take control of how I got treated. Now, I'm not spiteful towards men these days; I just tend to be more cautious.
My friends used to give me a hard time about asking men out (I am no longer
single.)
In my opinion women like men with money because they have no stability, self-worth, pride, and respect for themselves. But then again, it could be the way their mothers raised them and perhaps following the same lifestyle their parents lived. My parents were very hard workers and I learnes my work habits from them. When I was dating my boyfriend now I had no problem with paying for dinner, the movie, or just a simple snack at the store. I remember at one point my baby said, "wow!!! You're amazing!" Now he does work and fend for himself but I love him and respect him enough in knowing that sometimes he picks up the tab.
I'm sick of gold digging women too....it makes us independent look bad because most men these days stick us under that category too.
I hope you men find a lady who will love and respect you for who you are and not for your money.....
mamacita

Sandy, UT

#4 Feb 20, 2011
Well sometimes we get what we deserve. Some men/women instead of looking for someone with good morals, hard working and willing to love them till they die. They don't want that. They want a 10 body don't matter if they don't work, all the drama, players, money hungry.etc.. I learned the hard way having the 10 person. Now I'm happily married to someone that loves me not for my money and he is loving, caters to all my needs. And yes he is not a 10 but he has a 10 heart.
Nope

Fowlerton, TX

#5 Feb 20, 2011
Not true, I have plenty of money as do my friends, chicks just ain't interested! They want the loser bad boys with tatts and criminal records. Sorry, just a fact of life, or at least in Eagle Pass!
Easy Now

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Albert this is a great topic, I am a married women. I know three stay at home moms who are only with their husbands because of money. All three of these women have a friend with benefits on the side for years. Their husbands have no idea how the Internet changed their wives.
You can put pearls, silk and body slimmers on a pig, but in the end, it's still a pig.
Society has taught women to go after men
who can "provide" and this has turned a lot of women into money grubbing slags. A lot
of them out there.
Two stay at home moms are considering boob jobs Bcus their friend with benefits wants the husband to pay for it. I don't agree w/ their lifestyle & quite frankly am disgusted how they treat their husbands - mean and hide money "just in case"
One stay at home mom is leaving soon as she finds a man with money who will provide for her. I consider my friends high priced prostitutes, going on husband three or four.
Albert! Great topic. In today's world this is normally the rule and not the exception.
Talk to people you'll find out different and if you think that the amount of time you invested in the marrIage has something to do with it you quite naive.
Think its stable after 20 years. You get sick or injured at your job and the money doesn't even have to stop, just slow down and you can watch the change begin. Boys take it from someone in the inside, their are women like this, you might be married to one.
Eagle Woman

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2011
Nope wrote:
Not true, I have plenty of money as do my friends, chicks just ain't interested! They want the loser bad boys with tatts and criminal records. Sorry, just a fact of life, or at least in Eagle Pass!
Nope, consider and really consider the age and life some of these women have lived. If you date a young pup or older women with no morals yes I can see your point. But if you lived a life like mamacita has and it seems mamacita is a 10 got tired of dating men who were 10's. Now she is happily married with a 10 at heart. Be opened minded to couples you see in this world (not celebrity world) you see a 10 women who is with a man who is not a 10. She must have lived a hard life with a 10 and wants to be loved with a 10 at heart. You are lucky mamacita to find a 10 at heart. Men nowadays don't see a lot of 10 women are seeking a 10 at heart like you did.
Dont think so

Fowlerton, TX

#8 Feb 20, 2011
There are so many single guys that are available that are financially stable, and the women just aren't interested. Sure a few go for guys with the bucks, but that's not the norm. Most women go for the guys that abuse them, I guess they love the drama. Le gusta la mala vida! The worst they get treated, the more they love it! Don't believe me? Just ask any guy! We all know that if you treat a woman good, she's gone! lol Funny but true!!!!
Different Facts

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2011
Stick to the subject, we are discussing women after men for money. We know what kind of hoes go after losers. That is not the subject here.
dumbasses

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Albert wrote:
Tired of dating women who only want my money. The problem with parasitic women who go after rich men is that they give a bad name to all women. I hate seeing these stay-at-home moms who leech off of their husbands, claiming they're doing it for the kids, but you see them at McDonald's and dropping their kids off so they can have fun. My exwife was a stay at home mom who f**kd around with my money, while I worked my butt off. I recently started dating again, most of these women want my money, I have time to offer you too. Parasites.....
I want an honest woman. Not too
many left. Anyone else have the same problem I do?
Men and Women give me your opinion, when do you know a women only wants you for your money. How do you know women who don't want you for your money. Tired of parasites. Are there any real women left
have you ever considered maybe your dating the wrong type of women??? seriously its your own fault you go for the skank on the corner and ignore the quiet one on the bench reading some book. oh and for you idiots about to make a stupid comment about what i said its a figure of speech. if your looking for someone to take serious you might have to consider changing the aspects of the physical appearance of the girls your going for just a little i aint saying go for the ugliest girl you can find either but if that shrek lookin bitch takes care of you and makes you happy then roll with it, if you cant get past her appearance then i advise stop spending your money on these women you idiot
aide

San Antonio, TX

#11 Mar 18, 2011
la minerva picazo es una gold digger que se cuide su novio pobre le ponen al cancion el venado
TeXan

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2011
I agree people have become more selfish, but there's also red flags all over the place. No offense but there is no "rich" people in Eagle Pass, so if some chick sees you as "rich" she's ignorant right off the bat. Those who have jobs are not rich. If people would pay more attention you would notice and could avoid the drama, or disappointment.
the truthologist

Miami, FL

#13 Sep 13, 2011
Alot of women do not fall in love with a man no more they fall in love with what he does, I feel sorry for all my friends who work there heart out for there stay at home wives who really only like the fact there husband can keep a job and nothing more. Because really thy dont know what might lie ahead if THEY EVER LOSt THERE JOBS THERE GONNA LOSE THERE WIVES AND KIDS TOO. So many men have fell victom of the "well atleast he could keep a job" syndrome becareful because the wives that have theese syndromes are players who usally love when there men go to work and the kids go to school so they could cheat sit home and sleep all day as the husband gets mothinking more pussy whipped my friend lost his job along with his wife and kids because he married a "well atleast he could keep a job"
Wassap23

UK

#14 Dec 30, 2011
women love a man who takes care of them , money equals stability stability equals safety , I Personally love stay at home moms because they care For their kids whilst the husband works hard to put food on the table
Laneta

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Dec 30, 2011
Many stay at home moms, stay at home and fk around, I provided everything for my ex-wife, she started going out with her other stay at home friends, they all screw around, now iam freaking scared to date or meet someone. Its fkd up how here in ep, 3 out if every 5 couples fk around. What is this world coming to.
Revealingtruth

Baxter, MN

#16 Sep 30, 2012
For 98% of women, money+big johnson=happiness. If you don't have both, your odds are almost none. Fact of the matter is that women require money in order to achieve happiness.
Not in EP

Haslet, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2012
I think it's generally true that women want guys with money, but not so much in EP. These chicks amazingly go for the uneducated, tatted-up, loser types with no job, or a menial jobs like Cartender.
In EP, guys with education and good careers are a total turn-off to most EP chicks!
sad but true

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Yes most woman do especially here in EP, and to make thing worst they end up giving every woman here the title of gold digging whore... I belive that if you can't hold your own you sure aren't ready for any type of relationship, come on ladys it shouldn't be this way, get a job, be independent for once its Amazing!!!:)
lol

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Other peoples shit is someone else's bread and butter! Good luck Hun he wont support ur kids...just saying
Cyn

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 30, 2012
What is wrong with guys thinking that just because a girl is a stay at home mom doesn't do crap all day? If she doesn't have kids I understand but if they do have kids and he decides he wants to spoil the woman and let her handle things around the house like cleaning, cooking, washing, taking care of the kids etc like a housewife then so be it! I think here in eagle pass lately most woman go for the losers like someone said and they have to work and busts their a$$ because their baby daddy is a lazy man but it goes both ways some woman here just have kids and then you see them partying and drinking but what about their responsibility at home with the kids? Most woman out there drinking and partying is because they don't have a man with enough balls to settle their a$$es down. Don't get me wrong there are some woman out there that don't need a man and thats great for them but it all depends on their situations I don't agree with goldiggers that only want money not a relationship but if a man has a roof under your head and supports you in any way that means he loves you and respects you but if he wasn't providing anything to you and your kids then I'm sorry you were just for fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ana Sophia de Leon works Mcdonald's on main 6 min Employee 1
Robert E. Elem - Time to replace name 32 min Jim the Bartender 40
What makes eagle pass such a shity town? 3 hr Taxpayer 81
Eagle pass high how do they look football 5 hr Ovto 3
Episd registrations 7 hr Parent 12
Trump Orders Students Deported 7 hr Enforce the Law 18
OK women/girls, how big do you like it? The tru... (Nov '11) 8 hr Lulu 33

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance