WALMART Black Friday in Eagle Pass

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hitme

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2009
Anyone care to share with us your personal experience or something you've heard about that day in the past yrs? I heard it gets pretty ugly here in EP's Walmart. People shoving and taking things from your hands, is it true? Ive never gone because i cant imagine being in line since 2AM!
computer

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 25, 2009
it gets bad i remember that 2 ladys were on the floor fighting for a damm computers the husbands were just starring at them getting down. the people were laughing thier ass off.Oh! and the people from piedras take all the shit, they take everythig, their the ones that are pushing around.
hitme

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2009
computer wrote:
it gets bad i remember that 2 ladys were on the floor fighting for a damm computers the husbands were just starring at them getting down. the people were laughing thier ass off.Oh! and the people from piedras take all the shit, they take everythig, their the ones that are pushing around.
Wow. Its not even friday and ive seen people from piedras fill carts, CARTS, with electronics, bunch of TVS and radios and rock band games and bunch of stuff!
Viernes Negro

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2009
hitme wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Its not even friday and ive seen people from piedras fill carts, CARTS, with electronics, bunch of TVS and radios and rock band games and bunch of stuff!
It should call black stone Friday !!!!!!
hahA

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Nov 25, 2009
true. But at least there's work because of them..
tink

Trenton, NJ

#6 Nov 25, 2009
I would go but I don't think it's worth it....all the people from piedras take everything and knowing me if someone pushes me...I'l knock them the f**k out...and no am not one of the girls that scratchs or pulls hair...lol....and now they r saying that u can find other sells like black friday other days coming this month....cause of the way the things are now....but if anyone is going good luck....hope u find a good deal....
corpus1987

Portland, TX

#7 Nov 25, 2009
people from piedras our family members from piedras?
juanio

Uvalde, TX

#8 Nov 25, 2009
SAVAGES
Bandolero

Plano, TX

#9 Nov 25, 2009
Go to Uvalde or Hondo I'm not sure if there is one in Carrizo Springs or Christal City, less people. I saw an add in HEB 50" tv for $500.
POS SI

Portland, TX

#10 Nov 25, 2009
IF YOU HAVE GONE TO WALMART ALL THIS WEEK YOU HAVE NOTICED THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ON SALE AND FOR THE PAST TWO SATURDAYS THEY HAVE HAD SALE IN ELECTRONICS THE SAME SALE THAT HAPPENS BLACK FRIDAY IS GOING ON ALL WEEK SO THAT ON FRIDAY THERE WONT BE AS MUCH CHAOS...
Better Deals

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Nov 25, 2009
I'd rather use www.malloffluvanna.com and shop online. I just bought a very nice Bluray player for less than $100 and a bunch of $10 bluray movies. The deals are better, and I get to sleep in and avoid the crazies!
su prima

Portland, TX

#12 Nov 25, 2009
hitme wrote:
Anyone care to share with us your personal experience or something you've heard about that day in the past yrs? I heard it gets pretty ugly here in EP's Walmart. People shoving and taking things from your hands, is it true? Ive never gone because i cant imagine being in line since 2AM!
all i gotta say if you want something that is limited or an electronic you need to be there probrably since 12 am....alot of people start a line to get first pick pero a la hora de la hora people rush in...be careful i have heard that they will tear items from your hand or take it from your cart if you turn for just one second. this year walmart is doing their best to have employees in and around the sale items to control the amount of chaos, i dont know if it will help though.......
Shopaholic

Portland, TX

#13 Nov 25, 2009
That's why I don't bother shopping here, people get too crazy. I take my business to San Antonio. I can get there at 5am and I still get all of the stuff I want. People from Piedras and the 5 manantiales area are too vicious when it comes to shopping, but then again that happens anytime you shop. I know they always cut in line and they think they can do whatever. I always put them in their place.
Janice

Midland, TX

#14 Nov 26, 2009
Shopaholic wrote:
That's why I don't bother shopping here, people get too crazy. I take my business to San Antonio. I can get there at 5am and I still get all of the stuff I want. People from Piedras and the 5 manantiales area are too vicious when it comes to shopping, but then again that happens anytime you shop. I know they always cut in line and they think they can do whatever. I always put them in their place.
totally agree!
Oh hai

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2009
Online shopping>any stores special
tencha

Portland, TX

#16 Nov 26, 2009
I saw the ad in the paper, computers form 200 and 300 , 40 in TVS for 500. Its good stuff
Pepito

Monterrey, Mexico

#17 Nov 26, 2009
Yes, People from Piedras Negras like me, are the ones who gets everything, because we are the only ones who pays for everything, you re just waiting for more specials wich youll never see, you want everything almos for free. We take everything becuase we have got the money to do it. And I apologize with honest people for all my country mates who puts all of us in this position.
Shopaholic

Kyle, TX

#18 Nov 26, 2009
Pepito wrote:
Yes, People from Piedras Negras like me, are the ones who gets everything, because we are the only ones who pays for everything, you re just waiting for more specials wich youll never see, you want everything almos for free. We take everything becuase we have got the money to do it. And I apologize with honest people for all my country mates who puts all of us in this position.
I don't want things for free. I have the money to buy it. Both my husband (who's from Mexico) and I are educated people and have good paying jobs. You're assuming that people from the border are poor. Some people may be poor, but I know a lot of people who are not. We take advantage of good deals when we see them and buy them CASH $$$$$.
Nqv

San Antonio, TX

#19 Nov 26, 2009
yeaa theyy get crazy
jaja

Mexico, Mexico

#20 Nov 26, 2009
dont remind me i work at walmart as a cashier y este aņo me toko trabajar voi a entrar a las 430 uugh pobre d miii jaja ee pro it is true la gente d mexiko es la k mas tiene kasi todas nuestras ventas son gracias a ellos i a sus tarjetas d credito...makes me wanna get one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crappy Christmas Presents 5 min john gaona 14
Starbucks 2015 5 min Narvaez 37
baile de duelo 6 min Rhinestone Cowboy 10
y sigue la alicia villarreal poniendo todo su d... 29 min sheriff 5
eagle pass "women" 1 hr xoc 24
does anybody knows what happen in geras bar las... 1 hr GasToss 6
who the best in eagle pass for year2015 1 hr NoseButt 2
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web