winn baseball team sucks this year
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just wondering

Eagle Pass, TX

#41 Apr 24, 2013
Everyone keeps on making excuses about the failure of this years team, it's because of bad attitudes, man kids, grades. Etc... But the bottom line a great coach will rise thru all this and prepare the team to win. Flores is set on his ways and he assistant don't know how to coach up kids, so because of this not making it to the playoffs is the result. The Winn staff should be embarrassed of pitting out a product like they did. Cause I have seen no improvement in the kids.
On another note, Winn softball didn't make the playoffs I guess Valera wasn't the right choice. But I bet there is excuses for that team not making to the playoffs also right. Dam eagle pass everyone comes out with excuses no one really works anymore.
bbfan

Eagle Pass, TX

#42 Apr 24, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Everyone keeps on making excuses about the failure of this years team, it's because of bad attitudes, man kids, grades. Etc... But the bottom line a great coach will rise thru all this and prepare the team to win. Flores is set on his ways and he assistant don't know how to coach up kids, so because of this not making it to the playoffs is the result. The Winn staff should be embarrassed of pitting out a product like they did. Cause I have seen no improvement in the kids.
On another note, Winn softball didn't make the playoffs I guess Valera wasn't the right choice. But I bet there is excuses for that team not making to the playoffs also right. Dam eagle pass everyone comes out with excuses no one really works anymore.
can tell your an eagle. they didnt make the play offs and thats it. why look who to blame. just support our teams win or lose is doesnt matter. hope next year both teams make it far.
EP Baseball

Austin, TX

#43 Apr 24, 2013
BB FAn your right you can tell when you really know the system or you play some ball at least what you do is support the team that makes the playoffs .You win some you lose some why u need to find or hate so much .. dont understand lets just support the eagles just like everybody support the Mavs in the past years .Come On this is the only Sport we can make it Far ....Lets go stop the hate & support ....
Blu n White

Elyria, OH

#44 Apr 24, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
To "Just wondering": you are TOTALLY right on everything you said (about CC Winn baseball this year), just don't know which coach will "rise thru".....for the kids...The saddest part is that CC Winn dug very, very deep into their pockets to get Flores.....Unfortunately he will be getting paid very well over this time, until too many issues happen that he will quickly lose interest in fixing and will eventually give up on the kids and the team as a whole (just like he did here in DR)....I truly wish CC Winn all the luck (for the kids), but living with what we had to live with Flores totally change the entire culture for us for DR High School baseball (it was a very bad experienec for the last 9 years while he was here).....
Baseball

Fowlerton, TX

#45 Apr 24, 2013
Pretty Good Baseball players coming In from 8th Esquiveel,Ruiz & Hernandez
Sports Pirate

Mount Pleasant, TX

#46 Apr 24, 2013
Coming at www.sportspirate.net , www.eaglepass411.com , and Thursday’s Eagle Pass News Gram:
1. Eagles baseball team can lock up second place (Win against CCWN or Alexander loss seals the deal).
2. District 29-5A baseball report (Longhorns not in violation, Mavericks look to offseason).
Real Sports Writing. Period.
Mavs fan

Eagle Pass, TX

#47 Apr 24, 2013
The topic is about Winn not the Eagles & Longhorns.
High School Baseball

Mount Pleasant, TX

#48 Apr 24, 2013
Coming at www.sportspirate.net , www.eaglepass411.com , and Thursday’s Eagle Pass News Gram:
1. Eagles baseball team can lock up second place (Win against CCWN or Alexander loss seals the deal).
2. District 29-5A baseball report (Longhorns not in violation, Mavericks look to offseason).
Real Sports Writing. Period.
Just wondering

Eagle Pass, TX

#49 Apr 24, 2013
I am not an eagle, I am a maverick thru and thru. I have seen how much this program has come up and for these coaches to trash it in one year. It just makes me sick. I will be there Friday night watching the mavericks play against the eagles but I know they don't have a chance cause the coaches will not prepare and put them in the perfect situation to win. Just state classy Winn don't let the eagles get under your skin and keep your mouth shut. Play the game the right way and do all the talking with your gloves and bats.
High School Baseball

Fowlerton, TX

#50 Apr 24, 2013
Next year will be a good year for Winn,With all The 8th Graders Coming in.
winnonesoon

Eagle Pass, TX

#51 Apr 25, 2013
Baseball isn't the only thing winn sucks at this year mofos-they suck at every damn sport.No playoffs in any sports.The environment at winn blows.Good one with "next year winn will be good with the 8th graders coming".
player

Houston, TX

#52 Apr 25, 2013
Like 2 yrs more winn will be ok with d help of d longhorns: ruiz, ballones rodrigues hernandez esquivel
hey

Eagle Pass, TX

#53 Apr 25, 2013
lets just support our teams eagles or mavs
High School Baseball

Fowlerton, TX

#54 Apr 25, 2013
What Ruiz,Isn't he going to be a eagle
kilo

Eagle Pass, TX

#55 Apr 25, 2013
The only good 8th grader thats good is ruiz, the rest suck.
Baseball

Fowlerton, TX

#56 Apr 25, 2013
They Say He Is gonna be The best One from His Family.That Guy can Hit
Kim

Fowlerton, TX

#57 Apr 27, 2013
Winn baseball sucks
resident

Eagle Pass, TX

#58 Apr 28, 2013
what happened against he eagles on Friday
Friends

Eagle Pass, TX

#59 Apr 30, 2013
anotherfriend wrote:
<quoted text>have you seen these boys play at all.
. I sure have seen them play! One of them cracks bad under pressure! He can't handle it! Tell me I'm not right, It's that Gonzalez boy, the other one is ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candidate Roxanna Rios 17 min Correct 4
im bored 1 hr L Profe 6
Wendy Guerra (Feb '16) 2 hr lola 14
Maverick Co. Citizen 2 hr Vote Change 3
Maribel Cardona 10 hr K paso 1
Shooting in Stone Way 12 hr Nomas que 7
juana la marrana perez 18 hr QueFeosSon 10

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages