winn baseball team sucks this year

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
STU

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2013
EVER SINCE THEY GOT NEW COACHES YA NO TIENEN NADA LOS MAVS EN BASEBALL PINCHE TEAM MAS JOVEN Y COACHES QUE NO VALEN PURA MADRE . IF THEY MISS PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR VA VALER PURA VERGA .
young

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Apr 9, 2013
They're not that bad. Its a very young team and they're still on the verge of making the playoffs.
El Wicho

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Apr 9, 2013
To STU is it the coach that is making he feilding errors out on the feld, is the coach the one that flunked out, is the coach the one that can't hit or is it your pecious mijo that is really not as good as you thought he was. This is not Babe Ruth baseball here you are going to find real baseball players that will dominate you if you do not work hard. The worst part is having negative fans like you that never played but you know everything right!
senior

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Todo por culpa d julian
Big John

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Eagle Pass,Unite, Alexander & Del Rio have veteran teams. Winn are mostly freshmen so they are going to take their lumps this year but if they pay attention to their coache they will ge better next year.
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Gene Flores was an excellent hire. It says a lot that Winn is even in contention for the playoffs despite having a young team and multiple players who flunked out. This guy won two state titles at Corpus Christi Moody, so he knows how to win. He'll make Winn a winning program as well.
STU

Arlington, TX

#7 Apr 15, 2013
All the seniors got out because the coach sucked ! If Laughlin was still there it'd be different he would check on each and every players grades everyday ! He cared about his players wether they were on the freshmen team or varsity team that's why all the seniors love him ! Everyday you hear it at Winn "fuck I miss coach" or "damn if coach was still here I'd play a lot better than now I hate ABUELITO FLORES"
El Wicho

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Hey STU did you play in high school? Did you play in College? No verdad so how in the world do you know more baseball than Coach Flores who has always worked with winners and not whinners like he has now. "Papi Coach no me quiere"
Citizen

Austin, TX

#9 Apr 15, 2013
AS far as I I know they had a good team but
2 of the best pitchers flunked & so they are strugling but they will get better next year
most of the players are freshmen & sophmores
They coaches are ok ..
Citizen

Austin, TX

#10 Apr 15, 2013
& TO STU Remember Coach Laughlin did ok because of the team he had remember RENDON was the one that tookem far .belived me coaching stuff right now
is much better & more experienced that the one last year.Is just a matter of time that this team
gets better will see next year..
coachfloresfan

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Apr 15, 2013
The coach Flores haters don't know what they're talking about. This man has won two state titles, he knows how to get it done. Next year Winn will be a team to watch.
fan

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Apr 15, 2013
two pitchers flunked out, one quit because he wasn't given a chance, 2 of them had pretty good talent, could keep em in a game. Right now they only have one pitcher that could keep em in a game, but they still have to hit the ball, it is a very young team, no senior leader pitchers, which is hard. Fans have to be real patient, it doesn't seem they can get far with one pitcher
Donny

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Apr 15, 2013
STU Quit crying and bellying aching, grow up and become a man. Support them or stay home and do the washing, cooking, ironing and sewing and then turn on the novelas so you can really have something to cry for. You are pathetic!
BASEBALL FAN

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 Apr 15, 2013
ITS REALLY SAD THAT BECAUSE A FEW PLAYERS AND PARENTS ARE NOT GETTING THEIR WAY THEY START NAME CALLING AND POINTING FINGERS AND BLAMING THE COACH'S. ITS NOT LITTLE LEAGUE ANY MORE AND YOUR DAD'S ARE NOT THE COACH'S. GROW UP AND PLAY THE GAME IF YOUR TRUELY LOVE THE GAME YOUR NOT ALWAYS GOING TO LIKE YOUR COACH, SO DO NOT LET THAT STOP YOU FROM BEING A PART OF A GREAT TEAM. LIKE I SAID TEAM, WHICH DOES NOT CONSIST OF A FEW PLAYERS. ITS 9 PLAYERS THAT TAKE THAT FIELD EVERY GAME AND YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR 125% ALWAYS. GET IT TOGETHER MAVERICK PLAYERS THE BEST IS YET TO COME. TEAM WORK TEAM WORK TEAM WORK.
Donny

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Apr 16, 2013
VERY WELL SAID BASEBALL FAN YOU MAY HAVE BEEN THE SO CALLED STAR IN LITTLE LEAGUE BUT HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL ISTOTALLY AT A DIFFERENT LEVEL. IF YOU HAVE BAD HABITS FROM LITTLE LEAGUE YOU ARE GOING TO STRUGGLE REAL BAD. THE NOT SO STARS IN LITTLE LEAGUE THAT CONTINUED TO WORK HARD AND WANT TO LISTEN WILL CERTAINLY BE THE ONES THAT WILL BE PLAYING IN HIGH SCHOOL AND HOPEFULLY BEYOND. LIKE BASEBALL FAN SAYS "GROW UP!" THOSE COWARDS THAT QUIT WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.
Citizen

Austin, TX

#16 Apr 16, 2013
AGREED with "Baseball Fan" if you played high school baseball at least you know that you need to have talent & alot of discipline . but if your parents never played at this level & they support your indiscipline then thats gona hurt you ..
Go play in piedras. maybe they can get you a good scholarship over there...
Word

Del Rio, TX

#17 Apr 16, 2013
STU wrote:
EVER SINCE THEY GOT NEW COACHES YA NO TIENEN NADA LOS MAVS EN BASEBALL PINCHE TEAM MAS JOVEN Y COACHES QUE NO VALEN PURA MADRE . IF THEY MISS PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR VA VALER PURA VERGA .
Sure does
PURO EAGLE

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 16, 2013
It's EAGLES time to shine we got our catcher being scouted by an MLB TEAM !!!!!! we also go the most carbon lefty pitcher out here in EP DEVON "CURVA" TORRES !!!! Ya we gonna take district champs since UNITED HAS TO FORFEIT THEIR WINS AHUEVO !!!!! No more MAVS running this town well at least this YEAR ... Comp dicen todos los seniors de C.C.WINN al baseball team "Aww MAYBE NEXT YEAR" Eeeeee Nah pero el football team va estar cabron con villaseņor y Dieon "speedster" "ankle braker" "juke machine" Alonso !!!!
Citizen

Austin, TX

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Lets support whoever makes the playoffs if this year its the eagles go ahead just like we did with the mavs this past years. & just by the Way sorry just got informed from good sources they will not forfeit united their games sorry they didnt had enough evidence to do this . we would have to deal with it..
Blu n white

Elyria, OH

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Having played ball and playing for Flores back in the early 90's, most of you at CC Winn are starting to see first hand alittle of the "other side" of Flores. Now granted, yes ths year's team is very young and due to a couple that quit the team and the others that failed, yes, it did hurt the teams chances this year....But one thing to remember is Flore's track record statistically and being a "good" mentor as a coach....While serving his second term at DR (2000 decade), he only had one winning season back in 2010, which the team lost in the first round. That team was stacked, but due to how he handled his kids, most quit the team...But again, what about the other 8 years as being coach. Now yes, he was at Moody and they won wo state titles, but he was an assitant...Yes, he was exposed to that type of winning, but again, he was at DR for 9 years and only had a team that went to the playoffs once (in 2010)....CC Winn does have young talent and should have the horses to compete for the next three years with the players they have...BUT, a coach can and will affect the play of a kid.....Flores does have the skills, but the problem he has is that he does not know how to coach all those skills to kids....That is his main issue and when the team starts to lose and when he loses control of the kids, that is when he starts to give up on them and pushes them out...Trust me, we saw that for the last 9 years here in DR......We are not bitter we lost Flors, we are releived.....Our kids went through so much when he was here and soon CC Winn will see the same....Flores will lay low for the firstyear, but mark my words, if CC Winn does not fight for atleast a playoff seeding next year, Flores of old will be back and you will see hat we had to live with.....Don't wish any bad to CC Winn, but you will see REALLY why DR ousted Flores....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City wants to give Mayor/council a salary 3 hr Voter2 5
What happened to Olor school principal? 3 hr Mav Friend 7
Is is TRUE? 5 hr fact 6
Old pioneer road 5 hr Soldaro Chuntaro 2
Maribel erased Cecy Mascorro momentum topic 5 hr 2 Cents 7
Do not vote for the thief David Saucedo 6 hr Good Politics 59
Lawsuit filed versus Anna De La Garza 6 hr Candid Cameras 16
episd 8 hr Say it 43

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web