Wondering

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Why are girls so messed up in EP? They dont even know how to keep a man or treat men? They wonder why their marriages dont last, have several kids and three or more hubbies in their life time? They blame the men for searching? Why do girls here like guys one day, hate them the next then have balls to ask them for help and favors later. Thats totally f'd up? Whats worse is they are some ugly ass witch's? Can someone answer why women here are so lame? Im new here but Im surprized.
Joeker

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Its an eagle pass thing bro, oh then they just use the nice guys out there and then blame them.
Jack

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, us nice educated guys with good jobs don't have a chance with this hos. Sometimes I wish I had a criminal record and tattoos, just so I could get a date!
smart

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2013
You don't have to be a criminal to keep a girl. You just need to be nice & faithful, because if your not we won't be. We have ballls to do whayt you guys do, and there is so many weak guys that will give us the attention and money we seek!
ghost

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why are girls so messed up in EP? They dont even know how to keep a man or treat men? They wonder why their marriages dont last, have several kids and three or more hubbies in their life time? They blame the men for searching? Why do girls here like guys one day, hate them the next then have balls to ask them for help and favors later. Thats totally f'd up? Whats worse is they are some ugly ass witch's? Can someone answer why women here are so lame? Im new here but Im surprized.
Well, for someone who is "new " here, you sure have a lot of preconceptions about the women here. For you to get respect you have to give respect. Maybe, the women here would treat their men better, if they deserved it. You can't expect to be treated like a king, when the men are running around behind their back.
ghost

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Yeah, us nice educated guys with good jobs don't have a chance with this hos. Sometimes I wish I had a criminal record and tattoos, just so I could get a date!
I must have missed the nice, educated guy, since I was focusing on the hos part.
MADAME X

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Not all women are that way here. Speaking for myself.
Shallow Hal

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2013
The women here are shallow and are looking for an easy way out,
ay dios

Ballwin, MO

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Wondering wrote:
stop wondering and just SHUTUP! You sound ridiculously stupid yourself plus you got HOE written aaaaaaalllllllllll over you & i dont care if youre a male youz still a hooooeeee! Shiiiaatuup!
Low Self Esteem

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 15, 2013
These Eagle Pass hos have super low self esteem, which make them easy targets!!!! They give it up super fast!!!!! Forget chicks with confidence.... I'll take one with low self esteem ANY DAY!!!!
Juan

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Many old hags have many baby daddies too not just these young hos. Like this one bitch I seen the other day. I had seen her last year pregnant with her baby daddy then this year I see her pregnant again but with a young guy that she introduced as her new baby daddy. Sorry but if you hitting 40 and still having babies with 10 diff dads you need to check your life and stop being desperate on trying to keep a man by having his kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Christian Girls get Tattoos??? (Sep '14) 14 min Poop 12
Charlie ruiz kicked out of his house 31 min Dips 20
Big endorsement coming for Yolanda Ramon 45 min LOL 13
Cafe Los Reyes por Del Rio Blvd 51 min Kalo 10
Quien conose vatos vergudos (Sep '13) 3 hr rosa 27
How did we Get Such Horrible Teachers in EP??? 4 hr si se peude San ... 29
Rappers de Eagle pass (Feb '10) 4 hr dot com 84
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE