KE mE CUENTAN DE ESTA MUJER DE 25 ANOS?
dkny

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2010
is she short n always out partying
lol

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2010
I know her from high school. An she has always been nice pero pos I don't know what up with her anymore I still c her around
Norma

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2010
yes she is always partying. does someone know who is she with rite know?
Meandyou

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2010
Is she wit anyone1. I like her I saw her at SBT she looked cute
Meandyou

United States

#6 Apr 21, 2010
Then I saw her the next day at HEB and she looked really cute. I like her hopefully I'll see her again then I'll ask her for digits
betty

Uvalde, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2010
ella es buena onda :)
yeah yeah

Rockport, TX

#8 Apr 21, 2010
She may be badass to party with BUT>>>> ONCE A HOE ALWAYS A HOE!!!a DE TENER MAS MILLAJE CON UN CHARTER BUS;haha lol
wtf

Little Rock, AR

#9 Apr 21, 2010
is she the one who was going out with raul guardiola?
ha ha

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2010
yeah yeah wrote:
She may be badass to party with BUT>>>> ONCE A HOE ALWAYS A HOE!!!a DE TENER MAS MILLAJE CON UN CHARTER BUS;haha lol
I totally agree!! Mas 9uta!! I wouldn't doubt it if she started this blog about herself. Sola se mama!! She looks like circus clown with all that make up.
just a thought

Rockport, TX

#11 Apr 22, 2010
La mona aunque se vista de ceda;mona se queda.Esta mosquita muerta nunca va cambiar.Es piruja y siempre lo va ser.As for the boyfriend;hope you don't have any hot friends.....LOl
man

Harper, TX

#12 Apr 22, 2010
dang didnt think it was this bad lol
ERES PIRUJITA

Rockport, TX

#13 Apr 23, 2010
NO TIENE VERGUENZA, NI CONSENCIA.PIENSA QUE PUEDE JUGAR CON SU PAREJA Y CULPAR A LOS DEMAS POR SUS MARRANADAS.ASUME LAS COSEQUENCIAS DE TUS ACTOS;LLA NO ERES UNA CHIQUILLA.ASI COMO ERES MUJER PARA ACOSTARTE CON LOS HOMBRES,DEVERIAS SERLO PARA ACEPTARLO.
ha ha

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 23, 2010
ERES PIRUJITA wrote:
NO TIENE VERGUENZA, NI CONSENCIA.PIENSA QUE PUEDE JUGAR CON SU PAREJA Y CULPAR A LOS DEMAS POR SUS MARRANADAS.ASUME LAS COSEQUENCIAS DE TUS ACTOS;LLA NO ERES UNA CHIQUILLA.ASI COMO ERES MUJER PARA ACOSTARTE CON LOS HOMBRES,DEVERIAS SERLO PARA ACEPTARLO.
Eso si!! Pero bien cantada!! Helen, mierda vale mas que tu!! Eres una 9uta con la panocha en tu mano!!
LVN

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2010
ohh well PLEASE GUYS AIM NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THIS BUT I LIKE THIS WEBSTITE BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I CAN HELP PEOPLE BY TELLING THAT HELEN VIVIAN HAS AN SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IM AN LVN I WORK AT THE UMC.
man

Harper, TX

#18 Apr 24, 2010
LVN wrote:
ohh well PLEASE GUYS AIM NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THIS BUT I LIKE THIS WEBSTITE BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I CAN HELP PEOPLE BY TELLING THAT HELEN VIVIAN HAS AN SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IM AN LVN I WORK AT THE UMC.
dang which one?
LVN

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2010
HIV and her results for tricomoniasis are also positive.
man

Harper, TX

#20 Apr 24, 2010
LVN wrote:
HIV and her results for tricomoniasis are also positive.
dang if this is true then that is sad.
WTF

Rockport, TX

#21 Apr 27, 2010
ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE?AREN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO NOTIFY EVERYONE SHE HAS BEEN WITH?THEY HAVEN'T TOLD MY FRIEND ANYTHING.CAN YOU FIND OUT MORE OR LESS AROUND WHEN SHE GOT INFECTED?THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT...IT'S A LIFE THREAT TO MANY.SPILL THE BEANS.
man

Harper, TX

#22 Apr 27, 2010
WTF wrote:
ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE?AREN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO NOTIFY EVERYONE SHE HAS BEEN WITH?THEY HAVEN'T TOLD MY FRIEND ANYTHING.CAN YOU FIND OUT MORE OR LESS AROUND WHEN SHE GOT INFECTED?THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT...IT'S A LIFE THREAT TO MANY.SPILL THE BEANS.
Usually when that happens they do ask you to give the names of everyone youve been with but its up to them to be truthful and give the names...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are So Many Guys Into GIrls Feet and Toes??? (Mar '15) 27 min Rita 83
David Castenada Fired from CBP Eagle Pass Bridg... 31 min Esse Vato 1
busco mujer para masaje con final feliz sin bro... 32 min busco mujer 1
Why did Danny Vasquez get fired from the Sherif... 35 min Roger that 1
Why do so many churches have services on Sunday... 38 min Sista Rage 1
Rudy bowles no turnout 2 hr Sure 2
Ramsey Cantu Wants To Hire Public Information O... 5 hr here is law they ... 14
Ramsey wants to be paid $1,250 an hour, city co... 10 hr David 55
Del Rio admission administrator, Mexico residen... 10 hr Albert Daniel 33

Eagle Pass Jobs