Gilberto Gonzalez is next Superintendent
Martin Luther

United States

#47 Mar 8, 2012
Peyton Place wrote:
And David Riojas has had Lopez hauling votes for him for the last 20 years that he's been in politics. His loyalties lie with Lopez.
And everyone knows Gonzalez and Lopez grew up together. Nothing like promoting up even though you screwed up. Lupita promoted Sam Mijares after he was arrested. Now Sam and Gonzalez and Ramirez and Lopez and a few others are big buddies. By the way Ramirez sent Norma Serna a plant for her birthday. Hmmmmm! Interesting isn't it?!?!?!
Very..... since she's already been penciled in as HR Director by the honored & esteemed school board members that have hijacked the school district!
ANONYMOSTER

Corpus Christi, TX

#48 Mar 8, 2012
WELL WELL WELL WITH PUTITA FUENTES ALWAYS CORRPTION. WHOS THIS PERSON GILBERTO GONZALES.
ANONYMOSTER

Corpus Christi, TX

#49 Mar 8, 2012
HEY YA SABEN QUE EL NUEVO JEFE DE POLICIA ES FAMILIAR DE LA QUERIDA DE REX OSEA HELLO COMO DICEN POR AHI DE PUTITA FUENTES QUE ENGANO A SU VIEJO POR REX ., QUE MUGRERO TENEMOS EN EL I.S.D SI GENTE EL NUEVO JEFE DEL DISTRITO ES FAMILIAR DE ESTA BITCH.
Observer

Laredo, TX

#50 Mar 9, 2012
Gilbert will not last past the next school board election. You get in through politics and you're out once the politics change. He's going to be the worst leader ever, just sitting on his butt waiting to be told what to do. Fortunately layers of established bureaucracy will limit the damage he and Lopez can do before they go out together
Blast from the Past

San Antonio, TX

#51 Mar 10, 2012
Well, well. Mr. Gonzalez is NOT an angel. Excellent hypocrisy beating up "poor" Mr. Castaneda.
Blast from the Past

San Antonio, TX

#52 Mar 10, 2012
lol wrote:
These are all lies. Gonzalez was never involved in any incident. Show some proof from EP chronicles/Daily/News Gram then I'll believe you.
No, Gilbert Gonzalez has his own skeletons in the cheating dept. I know.
IDK

Fort Worth, TX

#53 Mar 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
Gilbert will not last past the next school board election. You get in through politics and you're out once the politics change. He's going to be the worst leader ever, just sitting on his butt waiting to be told what to do. Fortunately layers of established bureaucracy will limit the damage he and Lopez can do before they go out together
Remember he is negotiating he's contract. It just may be a LONG term with a if they let go the still have to pay FULL salary clause so then the board will feel OBLIGATED to keep him. Isn't it how it always is?
Voter

San Antonio, TX

#54 Mar 10, 2012
Rodolfito got his way, now that the people know what a scum bag he is VOTE him OUT next election time, wake up, most of his family and friends work for EPISD, do you think this is equal opportunity, B S.
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#55 Mar 10, 2012
Savage Lopez will get his a_ss kicked in the next election, just like his butt buddie abel sanchez.
dirty dirty politics

Eagle Pass, TX

#56 Mar 10, 2012
no matter how u look at it - dirty politics. rudy is rotten, lupita will never get the vote again, gilbert does not deserve the job

david riojas, the community use to respect him, but not anymore, never vote for him again

a den of hypocrisy and incompetency and deliberate indifference to spending the communities money for our kids.

not one of them deserves to ever be on a school board or any elected position again.

whether gilbert will be or not be an ok superintendent is up to him. maybe he will surprise them all and do what is right no matter what their expectations are of having an ace in the hole.

we the people can only hope that hidden integrity seeps to the top and serves the needs of our community, and most importantly our kids.
HS teacher

United States

#57 Mar 10, 2012
dirty dirty politics wrote:
no matter how u look at it - dirty politics. rudy is rotten, lupita will never get the vote again, gilbert does not deserve the job
david riojas, the community use to respect him, but not anymore, never vote for him again
a den of hypocrisy and incompetency and deliberate indifference to spending the communities money for our kids.
not one of them deserves to ever be on a school board or any elected position again.
whether gilbert will be or not be an ok superintendent is up to him. maybe he will surprise them all and do what is right no matter what their expectations are of having an ace in the hole.
we the people can only hope that hidden integrity seeps to the top and serves the needs of our community, and most importantly our kids.
Who deserves the job is your opinion. Mr. Gonzalez has two masters degrees one in counseling and the other in administration, he has experience in elementary, secondary and has been a college instructor. In my opinion he was the most well rounded of the 3 candidates. Robinson has only elementary experience which frustrates us at the secondary because she wants to run things like if we are teaching 1st grade.
employee

United States

#58 Mar 10, 2012
Gilbert is a good man. Robinson is talking trash & has been trying to burn him 4 a while. She was promising political favors if she got the job. She burned herself!!!
puropedo

San Antonio, TX

#59 Mar 10, 2012
HS teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Who deserves the job is your opinion. Mr. Gonzalez has two masters degrees one in counseling and the other in administration, he has experience in elementary, secondary and has been a college instructor. In my opinion he was the most well rounded of the 3 candidates. Robinson has only elementary experience which frustrates us at the secondary because she wants to run things like if we are teaching 1st grade.
He can have all sorts of degrees in education pasted on the walls but you know how it is, its not what you know its who you know that got him the job!!! no te hagas pendejo!!!
jackpot

San Antonio, TX

#60 Mar 10, 2012
episd wrote:
Congrats Mr. Gonzalez!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I guess congrats are in order. But Gilbert, you have a boatload of bad acts in your background. THINK. Yeah? Remember me? What fun! Siesta Acres and all that. Love, love.
jackpot

San Antonio, TX

#61 Mar 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
Gilbert will not last past the next school board election. You get in through politics and you're out once the politics change. He's going to be the worst leader ever, just sitting on his butt waiting to be told what to do. Fortunately layers of established bureaucracy will limit the damage he and Lopez can do before they go out together
Call on me. I'll tell the truth.
jackpot

San Antonio, TX

#62 Mar 10, 2012
employee wrote:
Gilbert is a good man. Robinson is talking trash & has been trying to burn him 4 a while. She was promising political favors if she got the job. She burned herself!!!
Okay. I don't know who Rebecca Robinson is. Once I knew a Becky Robinson, but I'm not sure this is the same one. I DO KNOW WHO GILBERT IS. He's a rotten SOB. He is NOT a good man. So put him up as a superintendent, but do not deceive yourself. He is bad news. "Mommy? I want a hot meal."
jackpot

San Antonio, TX

#63 Mar 10, 2012
I once taught at EPHS. I also graduated from
EPHS. When I taught there I was appalled to learn who was sleeping with whom and what everyone was doing. Really? OMG. You're teachers trying to succeed. Remember that? Okay. So I got on the carousel. It was easy. Gilbert Gonzalez was on that carousel too. Complained that his wife didn't serve him "hot meals" so he had to go to his mommy. What a jerk. Dude, my name is Karma.
lol

United States

#64 Mar 10, 2012
jackpot wrote:
I once taught at EPHS. I also graduated from
EPHS. When I taught there I was appalled to learn who was sleeping with whom and what everyone was doing. Really? OMG. You're teachers trying to succeed. Remember that? Okay. So I got on the carousel. It was easy. Gilbert Gonzalez was on that carousel too. Complained that his wife didn't serve him "hot meals" so he had to go to his mommy. What a jerk. Dude, my name is Karma.
Jackpot you sound more like a jackazz. Hellllo we are mexicans who doesn't go home and eat a hot meal.
vatican

Corpus Christi, TX

#65 Mar 10, 2012
jackpot wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I guess congrats are in order. But Gilbert, you have a boatload of bad acts in your background. THINK. Yeah? Remember me? What fun! Siesta Acres and all that. Love, love.
Lets nominate jackass for saint. SAINT JACKASS!!!!!!
Martin Luther

Corpus Christi, TX

#66 Mar 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Jackpot you sound more like a jackazz. Hellllo we are mexicans who doesn't go home and eat a hot meal.
"Jackazz" is more fitting to you since you obviously missed the point that "Jackpot" was making!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La travesti de kim karma rodriguez 3 min trasvestis 2
Maverick County engineer Dan Hejl Crystal City ... 21 min Che 2
El Mike De Los Santos 1 hr Old friend 4
EPISD STAAR Test Results 2 hr Machinegun 6
julie Hernandez 2 hr Pelon 2
2 weeks ago city said Library would be completed 2 hr elguerro76 5
Mr. Salazar Jr. - murderer 3 hr CIS 18

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages