Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

On November 29th 2011, at 1:15 am, the Maverick County Sheriff's
office dispatched deputies to bridge 2 port of entry in reference to
an injured person. Deputies arrived and made contact with US Customs
inspectors. The inspectors gave notice that a male driver presented
what appeared to be gunshot injuries to his left arm and chest. The
... vehicle also presented damages and gunshot impacts.

The male driver was transported by ambulance to Fort Duncan Regional
Medical Center for treatment.

Deputies then made contact with the victim who is in his early 20's.
The victim reported to have been stopped in by Police officers in
Piedras Negras. Upon being asked for his driver's license, other
vehicles arrived with men carrying assault rifles. The victim said he
got scared and drove away. As he sped away, shots were fired at him
impacting him and his vehicle. He was followed all the way to the
middle of bridge two with shots being fired during his escape. Customs
inspectors responded to the situation where he advised the inspectors
of the situation. The victim was airlifted to San Antonio..
omg

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Thats why KSAT was in town yesterday...
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

This happen last night not yesterday
random thought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Actually it wasn't yesterday and it wasn't last night pendejos! It was today in the early morning hours. Look at the time it happened! It was past midnight; a new day had started and technically the time it happened is correctly referred to as the early morning. Pinches pendejos de eagle pass.
beware

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

and it looks like things are getting worse....
US citizens being attacked at random in pierdras is the beginning of a war that will only be controlled by Us armed forces. US can kid ass in Afgnistan; it can also kik ass in the TX Mx border.

US armed forces are Welcomed !!!!!

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

voteherrera2012 wrote:
On November 29th 2011, at 1:15 am, the Maverick County Sheriff's
office dispatched deputies to bridge 2 port of entry in reference to
an injured person. Deputies arrived and made contact with US Customs
inspectors. The inspectors gave notice that a male driver presented
what appeared to be gunshot injuries to his left arm and chest. The
... vehicle also presented damages and gunshot impacts.

The male driver was transported by ambulance to Fort Duncan Regional
Medical Center for treatment.

Deputies then made contact with the victim who is in his early 20's.
The victim reported to have been stopped in by Police officers in
Piedras Negras. Upon being asked for his driver's license, other
vehicles arrived with men carrying assault rifles. The victim said he
got scared and drove away. As he sped away, shots were fired at him
impacting him and his vehicle. He was followed all the way to the
middle of bridge two with shots being fired during his escape. Customs
inspectors responded to the situation where he advised the inspectors
of the situation. The victim was airlifted to San Antonio..
Is it policy for the Maverick County Sheriff's Office to investigate or report on international incidents?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Advocatus Diobali wrote:
<quoted text>Is it policy for the Maverick County Sheriff's Office to investigate or report on international incidents?
hell no! All they got is what happened on this side. What happened in MX is out of their reach.
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

He wasn't attacked he was shot at as he was evading detention read his version "hello" of course the mexican police or army going to shot at you if you flee from them. Wonder why he was running they need to look into that.
wake up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

They should of sent him back. We don't need those people who pass drugs and weapons here!! Hope they send him back to pay for his crimes there!! Innocent my @$$!!
look

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

wake up wrote:
They should of sent him back. We don't need those people who pass drugs and weapons here!! Hope they send him back to pay for his crimes there!! Innocent my @$$!!
I think they kept his license so am sure he wanted over there now
unknown

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

he also had a small amount of drugs with him. under a gram. personal use for sure. my guess is that he owed somebody something...
missing the point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

The point is...
The Maverick County Sheriff sent deputies to the report of an injury... The injury, reported by the Sheriff's office involved international travel. Who's jurisdiction covers international travel? I'm sure the Sheriff's Office isn't going to investigate the events INTERNATIONALLY...so why would they report on it if someone else should be doing the investigation and report writing? What the office has possibly just done is put in print, one side of an "ongoing investigation" where, whoever wanted this guy shot, now knows how to find or start looking for the guy they were trying to kill.
So the question remains... Is it the policy of the sheriff's office to investigate or report on such incidents?

I'm not asking everyone...I'm asking the supposed spokesperson "voteherrera2012".
Mexicano

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

lo ke no entiendo es como se les escapo con tanto soldado ke tienen en los puentes. y es mas ke andaba haciendo un chamaco de 20, solo, en piedras negras a esas horas de la noche. Sabiendo como estan las cosas por alla. Los Papas donde estan?????????
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

So does anyone know how he is doing?
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Why is the young adult's name not revealed? Is Sheriff Tomas Herrera covering up? Is it one of the young drug and arms runners the Sheriff is feeding to the Zetas? Mexico law enforcement reports a different story about the incident but they also do not report his name. I smell a conspiracy where law enforcement are the actually bad guys. We need to elect a real man for Sheriff who is not compromised by his lifestyle.
Mexicano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Wondering wrote:
Why is the young adult's name not revealed? Is Sheriff Tomas Herrera covering up? Is it one of the young drug and arms runners the Sheriff is feeding to the Zetas? Mexico law enforcement reports a different story about the incident but they also do not report his name. I smell a conspiracy where law enforcement are the actually bad guys. We need to elect a real man for Sheriff who is not compromised by his lifestyle.
your are right.. But Schmerber is not a good choice.. The wife is going towant to run the town.. she is the one with the pants.. so we are better with what we have.. SHERIFF HERRERA 2012.. Have you all heard.. Es mejor Malo por conocido que bueno por conocer.... i true believe this!!!!!
malena herrera

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Mexicano wrote:
<quoted text> your are right.. But Schmerber is not a good choice.. The wife is going towant to run the town.. she is the one with the pants.. so we are better with what we have.. SHERIFF HERRERA 2012.. Have you all heard.. Es mejor Malo por conocido que bueno por conocer.... i true believe this!!!!!
i think you got schmerber's wife confused with malena herrera who even had to make tomas herrera's political speech at his registration. malena was kicked out of city council, we don't need her running the sheriff's department any longer.
couple a thots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Mexicano wrote:
lo ke no entiendo es como se les escapo con tanto soldado ke tienen en los puentes. y es mas ke andaba haciendo un chamaco de 20, solo, en piedras negras a esas horas de la noche. Sabiendo como estan las cosas por alla. Los Papas donde estan?????????
In the article, it does not say 'soldados'- it says men with assault rifles (possibly 'not soldados' but sicares). It says the police stopped him and he stopped and began evading WHEN he saw the other vehicles (did not say military) and men with assault rifles pull up beside him.

I am NOT DEFENDING this person, I do not know them, but potentially there is a lot more to this story than a bad person and a deal gone wrong.

The arcticle also says, a young man, in his 20s: Therefore, he was 21 to 29 years old. Not necessarily, under the responsibility of his 'papas'. At 1:15am he might have been not doing something good or he simply had had a good date, meal and so forth and time had gotten away from him - or maybe he had done something wrong. Point is, not everyone who is out at 1:15am is a bad guy / person, but I agree, in this day and age, with problems as they are, especially in Piedras / Mexico / even the border cities: Why would you WANT to put yourself in that jeopardy? I agree therefore, that wisdom was not used in his traveling at that hour, but this does not / should not automatically make him a drug dealer, etc.

Time will tell, but maybe we should HOPE he was not a bad guy, for his sake. The other side is, maybe to HOPE he was, thus making us feel that if we stay away from the negative stuff we can feel a little safer. Ultimately, ALL OF US ARE UNSAFE at the level of societal disruption caused by the criminality in Mexico and the drug cartels here in the US as well.

Turn them all in folks.
EP Historian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

This investigation should rest in the American consul at Monterrey an bring to Justice those Mexican Police and their linked Sicario Assault Men turn the other way around what happened to the U.S. Border patrol that was accused by an illegal immigrant Drug dealer that was unfairly JUSTIFIED and Imuned by the State Court now its time to put those Bastard Corrupted Mexican cops to JUSTICE, I heard a rumor that whenever your being STOPPED! by a Mexican Police that Always they don't INTERFERE when the ZETAS assault units they Assault the Driver and STEAL the vehicle that the Victim is driving in those Cases it have been very COMMON in Mexican Borders the ones to Blame are the Mexican cops that STOPPED! the Driver in this Case the Mexican Marina or the Mexican Military soldiers CANNOT interfere with the Mexican Police Transito routines it is very Strange that if in Case it was the Mexican Military they CANNOT Fire shots to a fleeing Vehicle into the International Bridge ENDANGERING the sourrounding motor vehicle drivers their DUTY is to REPORT a FLEEING Vehicle from the Mexican Border International bridge to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection for Apprehension at the Port of Entry for an Investigation in this Case it was on the Contrary to the National Security of Homeland Security, I Say...... Let's Bring to JUSTICE those Mexican Police BASTARDS Blamed for NOT Interfering in the ZETA Assault.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Straight people are doomed to hell for hating o... 2 min Brutally honest 5
Gram Sports 7 min Junior V 3
Que pasa lounge music? 8 min Ewwww 26
need girls with pretty feet for pictures. 13 min Beee Careful 3
I'm Sick and Tired of Everyone Claiming PTSD 41 min Frank 26
God has risen you say. Where the mofo at then? ... 52 min Joe Ramos 12
Why is There No Shame Living in the Projects ??? 56 min Henry 5
•••
•••