Bamitol weightloss cream

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
star

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Has anyone used the bamitol cream. Its actually for cows after they have their babies but they say its real good to burn fat

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Don't know anything abt that one specifically but those creams are either worthless or have dangerous levels of steroids either way not a good thing to use
Info

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2011
I used along time ago, to lower the size of my breast. It does work, but don't wear any extra clothing on top. Like those plastic suits or bands. just the cream. Bamitol is actually used to burn the fat on the cows udder.
nina

Laredo, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2011
star wrote:
Has anyone used the bamitol cream. Its actually for cows after they have their babies but they say its real good to burn fat
I have used it i have two months using it its really good at first i thought to myself this is crap it aint gunna work but i lost 25 pounds in two months now i recommended to people
star

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2011
nina wrote:
<quoted text> I have used it i have two months using it its really good at first i thought to myself this is crap it aint gunna work but i lost 25 pounds in two months now i recommended to people
Did u wrap yourself with plastic or no
La morena

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Sep 15, 2011
Info wrote:
I used along time ago, to lower the size of my breast. It does work, but don't wear any extra clothing on top. Like those plastic suits or bands. just the cream. Bamitol is actually used to burn the fat on the cows udder.
Were did you get it were can I get one ??????
Who Who

Laredo, TX

#7 Jan 29, 2012
I started using it and it works. My husband is amazed. My stomach is flater and I use it on my thighs all around them and it works. I also changed my diet and I am going vegan which is easy. Just stop eating meat and things we don't need to survive. Stop the cokes, breads, meats, cookies, find healthier substitutes and can be fun. I started googling new ways of cooking. Threw all my food away out of the cabinets and shop totally different.
question

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Where do they sell this cream?
it works

Laredo, TX

#9 Jan 29, 2012
Dumbitol-

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
evelyn

United States

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Because it is meant for animal use u can find it on the vets clinic ...i just bought it it at a vets clinic in mx...price is 150 pesos which is around maybe 12 dlls...i read somewhere else that they sell something similar at walgreens.... something called big ban or somethin like that.3642
mylo

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2012
one of the ingredients is CARBOLIC ACID. google it. it says it on the label.
this ingredient is the same one the nazis used to execute people. it's known to be a potent neurotoxin.
que raza tan ignorante...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rosemary

Birmingham, MI

#12 Apr 12, 2012
evelyn wrote:
Because it is meant for animal use u can find it on the vets clinic ...i just bought it it at a vets clinic in mx...price is 150 pesos which is around maybe 12 dlls...i read somewhere else that they sell something similar at walgreens.... something called big ban or somethin like that.3642
Evelyn, if you could e-mail me about Bamitol, I would greatly appreciate it. Im a rectal cancer survivor and because of pain after surgery, chemo, and radiation, a woman who gave me leg massages suggested I rub this on my hips and legs to improve circulation. She was sent from Heaven. It helps very much. I cannot buy it here or cannot find the right place to order it from. Im in Michigan. If you can help, please respond. Thank you for your time and effort. rbmartin2002@yahoo.com
che raza

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Who Who wrote:
I started using it and it works. My husband is amazed. My stomach is flater and I use it on my thighs all around them and it works. I also changed my diet and I am going vegan which is easy. Just stop eating meat and things we don't need to survive. Stop the cokes, breads, meats, cookies, find healthier substitutes and can be fun. I started googling new ways of cooking. Threw all my food away out of the cabinets and shop totally different.
FYI: your results are from your diet, not the cream, lmfao che' raza
Try this

Austin, TX

#14 Apr 13, 2012
Rosemary wrote:
<quoted text> Evelyn, if you could e-mail me about Bamitol, I would greatly appreciate it. Im a rectal cancer survivor and because of pain after surgery, chemo, and radiation, a woman who gave me leg massages suggested I rub this on my hips and legs to improve circulation. She was sent from Heaven. It helps very much. I cannot buy it here or cannot find the right place to order it from. Im in Michigan. If you can help, please respond. Thank you for your time and effort. rbmartin2002@yahoo.com
Bag Balm is the U.S. version of Bamitol and it doesn't smell as bad. It's a green little can and you could probably find it at an animal feed store.
Midnight Cowgirl

Houston, TX

#15 Apr 13, 2012
Udder balm & bag balm r the most frequently seen Bamitol versions found in the U.S. Farm n Fleet, ok farm n ranch and several other feed stores sell them. Perfectly safe for my cattle n goats. Yes safe on humans too. Keeps skin smooth, helps with circulation, cellulite n skin tightening. Good luck Rosemay :)
drizzle

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2012
Where can u find it in EP..
Try this

Dallas, TX

#17 Apr 14, 2012
Next to Pet's ect. , quick lube on Bibb st. There's a feed store there.
lol

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2012
Try this wrote:
Next to Pet's ect., quick lube on Bibb st. There's a feed store there.
how would you use it.. or where do u apply it on your body??
Midnight Cowgirl

Dallas, TX

#19 Apr 16, 2012
From Abdomen to legs cover with plastic because it's greasy :(
cow print

United States

#21 Apr 30, 2012
Yeah there's this lady that sells it @ 15 $ n one time she gave us d one they sell at walmart with cow print which was @3$, suckers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pawg girls 28 min La chapparra 4
Veronica Torres (Dec '10) 1 hr Saldana Jr 13
Idiots claiming to have a perfect life 1 hr Saldana Jr 3
my wife caught me jerking off (Sep '11) 1 hr Saldana Jr 83
Corrupt Marta Chacon signs up for commish preci... 1 hr Saldana Jr 26
tiembla PD y el Ramsey 1 hr Yup 28
Architect ke no paga diske Claymex no paga 3 hr Wow 2
Richest person man or woman in Eagle Pass? (Apr '10) 13 hr L profe 104
Queta Calling Community Meeting Today 15 hr Time for a change 46
Former Agent Stationed in Eagle Pass Busted 20 hr Yup 18