Johnnry Ruiz applies for EPISD police...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
please

Eagle Pass, TX

#41 Dec 8, 2012
Please Mr. Ruiz find another profession different from Law Enforcement. I hear the oil jobs in Carrizo pay way more than law enforcement.
Hhhhmmmm

Ballwin, MO

#42 Dec 9, 2012
Wonder who's next! Lets see EPISD surprise us once again
FYI

San Antonio, TX

#43 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone can apply for a position with the District but that doesn't mean that they will be interviewed. I also understand that the District has changed its requirements to include "currently employed by the District."
Just Wondering

Houston, TX

#44 Dec 9, 2012
Is johnny ruiz allowed to go into walmart? Did he miss black friday?
Tiny

Houston, TX

#45 Dec 10, 2012
This guy never applied again. As a matter of fact the guy is leaving eagle pass because of the dumb scandal. He hasn't been employed by anyone since his release of duty. Not even unemployment. I know because I see him at his house all day long.
Jefe Nuevo

Dallas, TX

#46 Dec 11, 2012
Tiny wrote:
This guy never applied again. As a matter of fact the guy is leaving eagle pass because of the dumb scandal. He hasn't been employed by anyone since his release of duty. Not even unemployment. I know because I see him at his house all day long.
The idiot of Johnny did apply....Dec 3, 2012 even had the balls to go ask for refrences from several people from the district.....ese vato no tiene verguenza...he needs to continue to work as a gate guard at Galvan ranch and he was charged with Theft....FUERA JUANITO!!!!
amigo

Dallas, TX

#48 Dec 11, 2012
Ya dejen a mi sticky fingers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pinches mexicanos indios 3 min mandingo 5
I've stopped treating women like queens, what a... 13 min lady like 8
cinemark restrooms 27 min Sarah 2
A guys desire 1 hr Jose 1
Aracely Perez y la BASTARDA Michelle Perez 1 hr gama 4
Yesenia flores 2 hr Rocc 5
Has anyone met anyone on the new app called Bad... 2 hr ept830 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages