Next Last
Musicproduct

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2013
&li st=UUfY_lJ1riWh13mKMGdSYiJw
Nancy

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Wakala!! That's Gero and a guy. In case this bitch reads this. Stop wearing that cheap ass Korean makeup that you keep buying at the china shops in downtown. I've seen you go there and buying that crap.
Chale

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Feb 4, 2013
His ass is not plump enough to be considered hot. And that fugly face!!!! You can easily see that she is not a woman but a guy!!!! Dude stop making your stupid silliness look completly ridiculous!!!!
lol

Manor, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2013
I dont know why yall keep posting up his/her videos on here trying to make fun of him/her. When he/she obviously likes all the attention to be posting videos on youtube. So in reality you're actually just doing him/her a favor by giving him/her all this attention.
Guy

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
He is hot. How do I meet him. I'll be in town tomarrow at noon.
callme truth

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 4, 2013
She's /he's a guy!????? IT has a face of a man with make-up ewww & no I'm not hating just simply the truth ...
Samuel

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Feb 4, 2013
More like an EaglePass freak. The heading is all wrong. Yuck!!!
omg

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Feb 4, 2013
He always shows his ass! Why doesn't he dance showing his front part..oh yeah cuz HE is a DUDE!!! His balls are jiggling the same way his ass is Jaja. I don't have nothing against this person but it's too funny how he thinks he is Te shit. Respect yourself Gero stop being so trashy.
Hahahha

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Jiggle jiggle those balls lmao
Frenemy

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Feb 4, 2013
La mensa de ase duct tape la pipi entre las piernas asi atras el culo. Yo le enseņe ese trick. Duele un poco pero en tiempo se ajusta uno. La mensa no le gusto que yo agaraba mas chavos enloquesidos por nuestros cuerpos. Y se dejo ir la mensa como una slota que es.
Hahahha wrote:
Jiggle jiggle those balls lmao
hey

El Monte, CA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Hahaha es el call me karma? U gooo guy trying to be a bad ass girl pero borachos si te meten el vergazo?????
haha

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Frenemy wrote:
La mensa de ase duct tape la pipi entre las piernas asi atras el culo. Yo le enseņe ese trick. Duele un poco pero en tiempo se ajusta uno. La mensa no le gusto que yo agaraba mas chavos enloquesidos por nuestros cuerpos. Y se dejo ir la mensa como una slota que es.<quoted text>
why so much hate,!
haha

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 5, 2013
omg wrote:
He always shows his ass! Why doesn't he dance showing his front part..oh yeah cuz HE is a DUDE!!! His balls are jiggling the same way his ass is Jaja. I don't have nothing against this person but it's too funny how he thinks he is Te shit. Respect yourself Gero stop being so trashy.
stop bieng a hater..
haha

San Antonio, TX

#14 Feb 5, 2013
hey wrote:
Hahaha es el call me karma? U gooo guy trying to be a bad ass girl pero borachos si te meten el vergazo?????
vergaszos te van a dar ati
Hater

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Feb 5, 2013
What the hell did I just see? Was it the ugliest SLOTA of the week? Lmfao! How funny how this bitch tries so hard to pass as a female. One huge flaw! She has balls and a penis! I ain't having none of that! I remember when we were in school and he was always too shy and quiet. Well anyways Gero you've come a long way. Baby?
loser

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Hater wrote:
What the hell did I just see? Was it the ugliest SLOTA of the week? Lmfao! How funny how this bitch tries so hard to pass as a female. One huge flaw! She has balls and a penis! I ain't having none of that! I remember when we were in school and he was always too shy and quiet. Well anyways Gero you've come a long way. Baby?
stfu! seriously you come here saying you dont have nothing against the person then what the hell are u doing here writing about him waisting your time get a life.
loser

San Antonio, TX

#17 Feb 5, 2013
omg wrote:
y ati q te valga pura verga if you its funny and trashy what he does then dont look at him, close your eyes and walk away. and ur here waisting your time writin about him.
Hey

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Why do you defend this piece of I don't know what you want to call it? You must be Gero or a family friend because you got your panties in a bunch.
loser wrote:
<quoted text> y ati q te valga pura verga if you its funny and trashy what he does then dont look at him, close your eyes and walk away. and ur here waisting your time writin about him.
callme truth

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
Why do you defend this piece of I don't know what you want to call it? You must be Gero or a family friend because you got your panties in a bunch.<quoted text>
I agree!!! Ewwww!
mamita

Addison, TX

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Can anybody tell me who is A.R.? Need to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Complain if you Choose to Get a Tattoo 6 min justacomment 2
Single???? 11 min Single man 23
Girls Dating Scumbags and badboys 13 min So funny 3
cynthia mendoza rivera 14 min pobre jorge 12
Ana Serrano LA QUITA MARIDOS 18 min Anita la mas Bonita 4
People with Tattoos are LOSERS !!! LOL (May '10) 20 min No Tatts 234
Deadbeat Kids at Rio Grande College and Sul Ross 23 min Not For Everyone 1
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web