Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Honestly Jerry, quit putting crap about Regaldo using drugs, your big time desperate, you knew your time was coming so move aside and let a real cop go to work...oh and dont forget to wash & clean the constable unit its full of macdonalds wrappers.
resident tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

nothing but the truth as regalado, jerry is doing his job and you all know it losers
jose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Let's keep jerry so he goes out of town trainings yo mi sigo cojendo a Nora
resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Asi es, regalado tiene puros amijos sin educacion sin principios por fin saco el cobre que lastima segun el muy dedicado al dare program que componga a su familia que lastima
pct 4 voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

CHACON se Anda peleado en cantinas y CHACON also has family who do drugs let's focus on candiates but my family and I are going to vote for Jose R. Porque el rata de dos patas ya si le acabo la chichita jajajaja
Ignorante

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

resident wrote:
Asi es, regalado tiene puros amijos sin educacion sin principios por fin saco el cobre que lastima segun el muy dedicado al dare program que componga a su familia que lastima
Recuerda esos amigos sin educacion tambien votan, y Regaldo habla con toda persona de todo calibre, por este comentario tan estupido y ignorante como tu voy apoyar a jose regalado 100%.
Yo se

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

pct 4 voter wrote:
CHACON se Anda peleado en cantinas y CHACON also has family who do drugs let's focus on candiates but my family and I are going to vote for Jose R. Porque el rata de dos patas ya si le acabo la chichita jajajaja
He likes to point the finger at crap no one believes, what about his job at the bridge, he clocked in & out when ever he wanted and every co-worker knows this is true. Its time the fat man leaves, he knows his days are counted, so go stuff yourself with all the pizza you can eat.
quitit

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Quit using the Dare program for your political benefit Mr. Regalado! So beneath of you to be using our kids as political pawns!
vecina

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

jose wrote:
Let's keep jerry so he goes out of town trainings yo mi sigo cojendo a Nora
como cuando se fue a laredo hace poco!
citizen

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

where was regalado born.
Darth Vaders conscience

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

In a Hospital...
otrovez

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Another Saucedo puppet? No thanks Mr. Regalado. I'll vote for Mr. Chacon.
Darth Vaders conscience

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Youre not fooling anybody Nora and of course youre going to defend your husband, I dont blame you.
citizen

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Is he a United States citizen
Sam

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I'm recently going into my second year of college at UT, and i can tell you my honest opinion. Officer Regalado was more than a good Dare officer to me during my 6th grade year. I came up from a family that wasn't so united. I personally met his family which is His wife, Son, and 3 daughters. That is his family and i can tell you this. They are nothing, but good people His son is also a Police Officer, his daughter graduated from UTSA, his other daughter is a certified Pharmacy Tech, and recently got her associates, as for the young one she has a super clean record as well. So please people stop, and think clearly before you write. I know for a fact that him, his wife, and his Children have NOTHING to do with drugs. Get your facts right, before you write. My vote goes to Mr. Regalado who has always been there for the kids, a long time before he thought about running.
good

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
I'm recently going into my second year of college at UT, and i can tell you my honest opinion. Officer Regalado was more than a good Dare officer to me during my 6th grade year. I came up from a family that wasn't so united. I personally met his family which is His wife, Son, and 3 daughters. That is his family and i can tell you this. They are nothing, but good people His son is also a Police Officer, his daughter graduated from UTSA, his other daughter is a certified Pharmacy Tech, and recently got her associates, as for the young one she has a super clean record as well. So please people stop, and think clearly before you write. I know for a fact that him, his wife, and his Children have NOTHING to do with drugs. Get your facts right, before you write. My vote goes to Mr. Regalado who has always been there for the kids, a long time before he thought about running.
Good insight Sam. Mr. Regalado is a good man and he'd make a great Constable. He has my vote.
truth

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

I think is so funny how you people are so ignorant! Regalado has family in drugs??? haha from what I know his family never breaks the law and if you are talking about family I am talking about his kids and wife...starting with him...his oldest daughter with good education and Bachelor's with good job , his son a cop and his other daughter with an Associates and the other one without a doubt great student. I believe that they dont have time to be waisting time with DRUGS!!! come on!!!! only ignorant people would say his family is in drugs!!! hahaha but I guess you are ignorant and bessides are you voting for Regalado or Regalado's family?????
Maverick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Regaldo es un mentiroso y y ya sabemos mi voto para chacon por que ya sabemos lo malo de el regalado
Pct4Resident

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

quitit wrote:
Quit using the Dare program for your political benefit Mr. Regalado! So beneath of you to be using our kids as political pawns!
The fat man has nothing, he & his wife want to burn Regalado with all the crap they write, but you know what that means, hes desperate and cannot accept the fact that someone is going to take over his job responsibilities, responsibilities that he has not been doing in Pct 4.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where are the investigators in EP? 4 min elnuevo 3
Peak gym on Bibb 14 min female 4
Sentencia de Ceasar Flores y otros 18 min Cesar Flores 7
Tonight - Grand Opening Santo Grial Cantina 22 min White Horse Lounge 6
Enfermeros o enfermeras k le ponen Los cuernos ... 27 min Friend 8
viene sams or costco o no 36 min Eugene v debbs 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 40 min Deena Chalmers 21,365
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••