Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

fyi wrote:
<quoted text> they r all married... check out his ring finger before trying out to find his name & posting this stupid topic on here slutt
ya jenny bien celosa yur mans ugly
lol

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Huh wrote:
yeah i believe your talking about najib, hes about 22, went to school with him, think he dropped out tho
22 damn fu*??*ing jenni child molester how old is she 27..........
Opinionated citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

If your working at flxi compras you must hang your self and after it closes down you obviously have to go work at Mcdonalds and for the manager, please, spare the the bs. The cashier from Soriana has a better future.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

Como sabes do u work in soriana?, pinche mojado!!

“cheah!!!”

Since: Apr 10

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

Opinionated citizen wrote:
If your working at flxi compras you must hang your self and after it closes down you obviously have to go work at Mcdonalds and for the manager, please, spare the the bs. The cashier from Soriana has a better future.
If you knew how to spell "Flexi Compras," you illiterate a** clown, I might take your opinion seriously. Trust me on this, none of the workers here are starving or hurting for cash. What will I do when the company folds though? Oh no! If only I had something like a degree in management from The University of Texas at Austin to fall back on. Oh wait, I do... Keep talking though, it amuses me to see the penis envy you have for someone you've probably never even met. You got something you want to discuss with me, I'm not too hard to find.

P.S. Shout out to all he HEB employees who couldn't wait to tell me that people were still talking on this thread.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

eLTony wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew how to spell "Flexi Compras," you illiterate a** clown, I might take your opinion seriously. Trust me on this, none of the workers here are starving or hurting for cash. What will I do when the company folds though? Oh no! If only I had something like a degree in management from The University of Texas at Austin to fall back on. Oh wait, I do... Keep talking though, it amuses me to see the penis envy you have for someone you've probably never even met. You got something you want to discuss with me, I'm not too hard to find.
P.S. Shout out to all he HEB employees who couldn't wait to tell me that people were still talking on this thread.
I am a customer of flexi & im very suprised to see that you would be little yourself to respond to these dumb threads.
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

You are the store manager! You should be professional. Don't reply on this stupidity and if you do, do it on a professional language. You are representing a company. For someone who is educated you don't sound very smart.
Get a good job if u think u have a degree. Unless you played football for UT, the university could care less about u. UT sucks unless ur a football player. If u did play football for UT then I apologize and praise goes to u. Don't be little people. You prolly only make 40-45K at best. Reality check. That's not much. You have a big home or what? Or do u live with parents?

“cheah!!!”

Since: Apr 10

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

@lol I'm just tired of gutless people taking shots at my employees. I couldn't care less what they say about me; my life is an open book. If you're truly offended let me know next time you come in and I'll personally apologize to you.

@true I don't think I have a degree, I have one. It's not an opinion or something up for debate; it's a fact. Did it ever occur to you that I actually wanted to live in Eagle Pass? I know it sounds crazy to 99% of the people here but I actually enjoy Eagle Pass. When the time is right I'll make my way out of here but with recent family events, I'm glad I came back home when I had the opportunity to. For better or for worse, this is home and always will be. FYI, your figures are wrong...
yuli

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

who is the guy that workat flexi compras and now he work at rent a center he is fat ,ugly and short and i never new his name

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min barefoot2626 21,037
rio grande restaurant 10 min pepa 9
Olvidate Karol lara 13 min duh 15
rent 13 min mimi 1
Pervert at lake 22 min Red mustang 1
People from Eagle Pass Gett 24 min agreed 5
horny 24 min walter Galindo 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Pass Jobs

•••