of 2
Next Last
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2012
God is great

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Please FBI go after David Saucedo so all this corruption can end!!! David is as dirty as they come him and his brother nail there asses to the wall!!!
cano

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Eres una vieja licha!
Finish

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2012
San Antonio express is going to help Eagle Pass get rid of all these corrupt officials thank God.
Firmas

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Necesitamos firmas Parra sacar a Rudy de su posición por que el juez David Saucedo no se lo va a pedir por que no tienen vergüenza!! Eagle Pass xfvr tenemos que aser algo!!
true

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Yes he should not be allowed to stay as commissioner if it were any other person they would have been fired or removed from their duties immediately for example the city police officer. Come on Queta help the community get him out of office. This should teach us to make wiser choices when voting. So David S when ur term comes up u wont have my vote we don't need individuals like u in power.
Sympathy

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Oct 23, 2012
I've known mr Rudy Heredia for a long time now. One thing I do agree with Claudio is that he is a good man. Mr heredia has never once disrespected me, has always said hello an been cordial when he's seen me out with my family and from what I've seen loves his grandchildren and children very much. Yes he has flaws and made mistakes. We all have. Some of us hve bigger flaws and bigger mistakes than others. I am not saying what Mr heredia did was right all I'm saying is he's not a monster like everyone makes him out to be. He never killed anyone or raped or molested women now those are horrible crimes. He simply was taken over by greed. If Infact these allegations brought to Mr Heredia are true then let God and the justice system handle it. Everyone has a right to speak their opinion. I am not trying to change what people want to say. I am just simply saying that Mr Heredia, in my opinion, is a good man that lives for his kids and grandkids. My prayers go out to his family that God keep them strong and at peace during this hard time for them. To Mr Rudy heredia I pray that he is safe where ever he is at and that he repents of things that he might have done. And to the justice System I pray to God that justice is brought upon rightly and that this is not jut an attack against a public figure
news flash

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Did you read the san antonio express....sexual touring involving underage girls!!!! What if it was your daughter or granddaughter??
god

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2012
I forgive rudy but rata de dos patas got 2 pay the price. U play u pay end of story.next no more comments
watch

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Oct 23, 2012
wtf

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Oct 23, 2012
rudy H

Houston, TX

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Aki les voy a contar como la estoy pasando aki en el tanke. Bueno para empesar meti un cell escondido en el culo. Jajajaj bueno la comida esta bien rica mejor ke.la ke me asia la pinche vieja ke putieee ke no se les olvide ok. Tambien cuando me rompi el osico cuando me cayi afuera del Draft nomas ke dije ke.fueron los shotas x ke me awwwitee . Pero aparte de eso ya me duele el.culo de.tanta cojida x.los.moyos se le.vañan kren ke no duele o k. Bueno con esto me despido ke ya me.toca un palo.jajajja
So What

Euless, TX

#15 Oct 24, 2012
What's wrong with selling a truck to a Zeta? They have to drive too! I don't see what the big deal is!
Jonses

Lititz, PA

#16 Oct 24, 2012
Mr Heredia, Saucedo and the county Attourney are all involved in some deep stuff. These people have been going around stealing from our county and acting like as if they owned it. If you asked Rudy he wouldn't deny he ownes Mav County. At least he thinks he does. My old boss has a video of Rudy saying he ownes Eagle Pass and that Saucedo and county attourney are his biotches. These guys are corrupt as they come and take what they want when they want it including vehicles land etc from us..
I hope they are brought to light very soon.
Rick

Euless, TX

#17 Oct 24, 2012
David Saucedo apoya Rudy Heredia y Nacho saucedo tambien
hmm

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Sympathy wrote:
I've known mr Rudy Heredia for a long time now. One thing I do agree with Claudio is that he is a good man. Mr heredia has never once disrespected me, has always said hello an been cordial when he's seen me out with my family and from what I've seen loves his grandchildren and children very much. Yes he has flaws and made mistakes. We all have. Some of us hve bigger flaws and bigger mistakes than others. I am not saying what Mr heredia did was right all I'm saying is he's not a monster like everyone makes him out to be. He never killed anyone or raped or molested women now those are horrible crimes. He simply was taken over by greed. If Infact these allegations brought to Mr Heredia are true then let God and the justice system handle it. Everyone has a right to speak their opinion. I am not trying to change what people want to say. I am just simply saying that Mr Heredia, in my opinion, is a good man that lives for his kids and grandkids. My prayers go out to his family that God keep them strong and at peace during this hard time for them. To Mr Rudy heredia I pray that he is safe where ever he is at and that he repents of things that he might have done. And to the justice System I pray to God that justice is brought upon rightly and that this is not jut an attack against a public figure
Read the whole article. Rudy is also being accused of lurid acts with minors.
hmm

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Oct 24, 2012
Jonses wrote:
Mr Heredia, Saucedo and the county Attourney are all involved in some deep stuff. These people have been going around stealing from our county and acting like as if they owned it. If you asked Rudy he wouldn't deny he ownes Mav County. At least he thinks he does. My old boss has a video of Rudy saying he ownes Eagle Pass and that Saucedo and county attourney are his biotches. These guys are corrupt as they come and take what they want when they want it including vehicles land etc from us..
I hope they are brought to light very soon.
Tell your boss to release that video on youtube.
Yo e tu

San Antonio, TX

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Como se dice en Ingles... "All talk, no walk." Los requisitos para remover a un oficial electo todo esta por escrito bajo en Tejas "Local Gornement Code, Title 3, Subtitle B, Chapter 87."
Se empieza con una peticion.
No maaaaames

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Sympathy wrote:
I've known mr Rudy Heredia for a long time now. One thing I do agree with Claudio is that he is a good man. Mr heredia has never once disrespected me, has always said hello an been cordial when he's seen me out with my family and from what I've seen loves his grandchildren and children very much. Yes he has flaws and made mistakes. We all have. Some of us hve bigger flaws and bigger mistakes than others. I am not saying what Mr heredia did was right all I'm saying is he's not a monster like everyone makes him out to be. He never killed anyone or raped or molested women now those are horrible crimes. He simply was taken over by greed. If Infact these allegations brought to Mr Heredia are true then let God and the justice system handle it. Everyone has a right to speak their opinion. I am not trying to change what people want to say. I am just simply saying that Mr Heredia, in my opinion, is a good man that lives for his kids and grandkids. My prayers go out to his family that God keep them strong and at peace during this hard time for them. To Mr Rudy heredia I pray that he is safe where ever he is at and that he repents of things that he might have done. And to the justice System I pray to God that justice is brought upon rightly and that this is not
jut an attack against a public figure
Would you still say these nice things if he had slept with one of your underage relatives? Idiot
And there you go

San Antonio, TX

#23 Oct 24, 2012
news flash wrote:
Did you read the san antonio express....sexual touring involving underage girls!!!! What if it was your daughter or granddaughter??
,NoIt said underage people, implying he likes little boys also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union pacific 1 hr Paco 7
y sigue la alicia villarreal poniendo todo su d... 2 hr Susana 6
Marisol Arroyo 3 hr co worker 8
was the DUELO dance worth it?? 4 hr Angel 5
Como aplico online para un trabajo en las norias? 4 hr Josh1234 1
Starbucks 2015 4 hr Tostada Remojada 49
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 5 hr Muy Bien 136
Eagle Pass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web