Pick Up the Pace on the Loop You Idiots

Pick Up the Pace on the Loop You Idiots

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Joe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I'm so tired of idiots who can't drive the posted speed limit! ITS 45 mph on the loop you idiots!!!!!! Pick it up!!!!!! or get the hell out of the way!!!!!
I will go postal

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Joe wrote:
I'm so tired of idiots who can't drive the posted speed limit! ITS 45 mph on the loop you idiots!!!!!! Pick it up!!!!!! or get the hell out of the way!!!!!
bro, i have seen you posting this like five times already. Are you ok? Get yourself checked bro, i think you have a chemical inbalance in your brain. I dont know how pld you are, but you remind me of the movie falling down. Really take a chill pill. You are so losing it.
Heber

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Drive the speed limit you slow pokes!! jajaja
More Is Coming

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 16, 2013
I will go postal wrote:
<quoted text>bro, i have seen you posting this like five times already. Are you ok? Get yourself checked bro, i think you have a chemical inbalance in your brain. I dont know how pld you are, but you remind me of the movie falling down. Really take a chill pill. You are so losing it.
I've already lost it! lol A lot more post like this one is coming. Once I see the traffic at least going the speed limit, I'll give it a rest. So get ready for more, sorry, but somebody needs to get the word out!!!
Heber

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Yes we need to get the word out, at least drive the speed limit slow pokes!! Jajaja
Mr Chingerson

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 16, 2013
How abt at traffic lights drivers dont accelerate they take forever
Haaa

Austin, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2013
They are driving fast because they are loaded with dope!
Huh

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Haaa wrote:
They are driving fast because they are loaded with dope!
That's the problem, they DON'T drive fast! They drive like 35 mph in a 45!!!!
HHAA

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Feb 17, 2013
This pathetic idiot that started the topic with the IP address from the Unites States and the one answering his comments from San Antonio are the same person hahahahaha how pathetic are you!
So true

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Eagle Pass is growing! Yes, but people need to grow with it. P.D. Dept. start giving warning to this drivers that are going 25/ 35 the speed is posted or drive on the streets not the overpass.
Sick of It

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 17, 2013
I'm tired of these idiots! They're out for a Sunday drive and it's Monday morning on the way to work!! DRIVE THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT!!!! you idiots!!!! At least move to the right if you have no where to go!
dayummmm

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Sick of It wrote:
I'm tired of these idiots! They're out for a Sunday drive and it's Monday morning on the way to work!! DRIVE THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT!!!! you idiots!!!! At least move to the right if you have no where to go!
I agree! Here I am trying to get to work in the mornings and you got the lazy bums that don't work, drop off their kids at school, then go to zumba classes driving like a freaking turtle!. Wait.... there's more, most of them are on welfare! Cmon ladies!!! Make your kids ride the dam bus!
Step On It

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Outta the way people!!!! Step on it!!! The speed limit is 45, HELLO!!!!!!!
lol

Austin, TX

#17 Feb 18, 2013
I totally agree stay out of the fast lane slow ppl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felt awesome to vote against Saucedo 2 min Nah 9
Cockfighting Roosters 16 min Crystal 9
Shootout in Seco Mines 24 min Jorge 16
Massive voter turnout today 31 min Update 8
Ramsey 33 min Boyfriend 17
Maverick County Voters 36 min watchdog 3
Cindy Chacon Gallardo (Aug '12) 56 min La secre 73

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance