Border Patrol check points having BBQ...
who cares

Haslet, TX

#300 Aug 19, 2012
Get a life please. They work they watch the area. That is their job like prison guards. BP have all the bbq's you like if you need a steak tell me where to bring it!!!!
Ms Agent

San Antonio, TX

#301 Aug 20, 2012
Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a "BP" agent"...you would know that cookouts at the tango are normal and supervisors are usually the ones that start it off...so your just talking out of your @ss!
I completely agree with you! These prior comments are disgraceful. I've never witnessed true incompetence before moving to EP!
Omg

Haslet, TX

#302 Aug 21, 2012
People people people!!!! Jesus! FOr those who may not know Carrizo station is the 3rd most productive station in all of Texas.. Especially around here... Outnumbers all of the stations around here put together... The checkpoint is just ONE assignment that they have to be stuck on all shift so what's wrong with cooking your own food aside from leaving the checkpoint to go sit down somewhere or go buy something! Have some common sense please!
Omg

Haslet, TX

#303 Aug 21, 2012
Let them eat they deserve it!
el borracho

Houston, TX

#304 Aug 21, 2012
ConcernCitizen wrote:
I was driving through the border patrol check point yesterday and I notice a border agent cooking away on the grill! Smoke and the smell of bbq blazing!
asta en la carretera vas en el chisme hija o hijo de tu pin pon!!!
pobres jovenes con el solaso tod el dia, asta el perro merecia un a fajita. te voya reportar con el DOT , este o esta no esta poniendo atencion a la carretera, va comiendi projimo..
Proffesional

United States

#305 Aug 21, 2012
Omg wrote:
People people people!!!! Jesus! FOr those who may not know Carrizo station is the 3rd most productive station in all of Texas.. Especially around here... Outnumbers all of the stations around here put together... The checkpoint is just ONE assignment that they have to be stuck on all shift so what's wrong with cooking your own food aside from leaving the checkpoint to go sit down somewhere or go buy something! Have some common sense please!
That gives them no reason to do picnics on the side of the road and look like idiots. Food can be brought or can be picked up. Nothing wrong with eating but doing cookouts makes them look stupid.
Madame X

Eagle Pass, TX

#307 Aug 21, 2012
WTF!! Leave them alone. These men are humans and they need to eat. So what if they have Bbqs. They are here to protect us. Just leave them alone.
Omg

United States

#308 Aug 21, 2012
Idiots huh? Have you been to Carrizo lately buddy? Theres 4 of the most disgusting fast food restaurants ever.. That's it.. They're not in eagle pass mr uptight professional.. I'd rather them eat healthy grilled chicken or pure protein than fat fast food .. Just sayin.. Leave em alone.. Like I said they deserve it for keeping us safe...
Pinpon

United States

#309 Aug 21, 2012
el borracho wrote:
<quoted text>
asta en la carretera vas en el chisme hija o hijo de tu pin pon!!!
pobres jovenes con el solaso tod el dia, asta el perro merecia un a fajita. te voya reportar con el DOT , este o esta no esta poniendo atencion a la carretera, va comiendi projimo..
No mames buey! Mejor dame la fajita a mi! Ya sabes que soy bien tragon.
Lmao

United States

#310 Aug 21, 2012
Omg wrote:
Idiots huh? Have you been to Carrizo lately buddy? Theres 4 of the most disgusting fast food restaurants ever.. That's it.. They're not in eagle pass mr uptight professional.. I'd rather them eat healthy grilled chicken or pure protein than fat fast food .. Just sayin.. Leave em alone.. Like I said they deserve it for keeping us safe...
keeping us safe huh?..hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Halliburton

United States

#311 Aug 21, 2012
Pos Ay que ponerles catering service a estos batos para que no se veyan tan mal carniando.
Omg

Eagle Pass, TX

#312 Aug 22, 2012
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>keeping us safe huh?..hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I think them busting about 19 thousand pounds off the streets a couple of months ago is keeping us safe.. Don't you think?
Calibre 57

San Antonio, TX

#313 Aug 22, 2012
19K of pot?!? Wowww! About time!.. After all this time and all the other stuff that goes through... Tell me when they get something bigger.
Yummy

San Antonio, TX

#314 Sep 30, 2012
Can anybody tell me if they are still out there BBQN like a bunch of morons at the checkpoints?
me

Haslet, TX

#315 Oct 1, 2012
Omg wrote:
Agree
new to area

Houston, TX

#317 Oct 7, 2012
ConcernCitizen wrote:
I was driving through the border patrol check point yesterday and I notice a border agent cooking away on the grill! Smoke and the smell of bbq blazing!
Did you ever stop and think about how remote the checkpoints are? Do you see a McDonalds or even a convenience store nearby? The agents grilling out meat on a Fri or Sat night every now and again isn't any different then a work pot luck. It can hardly be classified as a barbeque. They dont have their family or friends or alcohol. I'm also pretty sure the agent grilling isnt doing the questioning at the check point stops. So ease up and thank an agent for the homeland security they provide.
Smoked Brisket

Eagle Pass, TX

#318 Oct 7, 2012
You should go to the BP Stations we have bigger BBQ's there. If you care to join us apply within usajobs.gov
Homeland

San Antonio, TX

#319 Oct 7, 2012
As a Border Agent I can tell you it is sad and a disgrace to see these idiots doing barbecues at the checkpoints but not all are bad apples.
steve

Del Rio, TX

#320 Oct 8, 2012
Homeland wrote:
As a Border Agent I can tell you it is sad and a disgrace to see these idiots doing barbecues at the checkpoints but not all are bad apples.
I don't think you are what you say you are.
Shelby Duncan

United States

#321 Oct 9, 2012
LMAO ^^^^^ border agent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El hombre juan carrizales 17 min El super 1
Juan e carrizales 19 min Sweetness 1
What can you tell me about juan carrizales 22 min A fan 1
29 minutes to get my order 1 hr Bamboozle 8
Magda miriam Gonzalez 1 hr Eddie 1
job fair today at depot railcrewexpress ladies 3 hr magic tongue 5
Camino real MHMR 3 hr raise 10

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance