Why are all mexicans so FAT!

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Lynn chakoon

Tomball, TX

#1 Jun 11, 2010
Every bean eatin Pedro and Maria I see are fat and nasty looking. Why?
Get on a diet and eat better. U may stop getting diabetes. Maybe the lonestar program can save some money too.
Go USA!
CONSAFOS

Rockport, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Really gringo..."U may stop getting diabetes". Are you giving permission to stop getting diabetes? Did you mean, "U might avoid getting diabetes"....gringo.
busted nut

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Let the idiot talk.....we might get diabetes, we might get hypertensive, but we don't come with congenital diseases like the white supremicst idiots that come and write shit about us mexicans here....if you want us to stop getting fat how about you stop reproducing and spreading your diseases too, works both ways...
miss u

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Lynn chakoon wrote:
Get on a diet and eat better. U may stop getting diabetes. Maybe the lonestar program can save some money too.
Go USA!
Ch*nga tu m*dre p*nche trailer trash! Hey u f*cking trailer trash didn't ur daddy teach u any manners when u were humping him! Eat sh*t u cracker! If u are really concerned, why don't u go out to the chamber of comerce and start an awarenes drive. Yeah, sounds like fun. U dumb ignorant b*tch!
ur an IDIOTA

Fargo, ND

#5 Jun 11, 2010
Lynn chakoon wrote:
Go USA!
oH THAT IS soooo LAME!! and what??? u think that ALL white people are skinny??!! LMFAO! Ur a freakin idiot if u really believe that...just bring ur ASS up here and u'll see ur kinfolk FAT AS HELL!! Because let me tell you, i see plenty of FAT white people here too...maybe ur problem is that u don't get fed good food...u live off of cereal and bolgny...lmao...
jessica

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Yes, all mexicans tienen papada y una llantota de lonja. Nomas tragan pura manteca y tienen las venas todad tapadas. Luego se enferman y alli los ves pidiendo medicaid. Freaking fat losers!
HAHAHAHAHA

Universal City, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Its not mexicans, it's Eagle Pass in general. There is nothing to do here but eat and go to walmart. So you eat.
ur an IDIOTA

Fargo, ND

#8 Jun 11, 2010
jessica wrote:
Yes, all mexicans tienen papada y una llantota de lonja. Nomas tragan pura manteca y tienen las venas todad tapadas. Luego se enferman y alli los ves pidiendo medicaid. Freaking fat losers!
AND i suppose ur NOT a Mexican? Plus, I guess this means EVERY1 in YOUR family is skinny???...I'M Soooo sure...yea right...lol
Dont you get it

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Just stop answering or commenting on this forum. Don't give the person who started this thread the satisfaction or attention he/she wants. For all you know, he/she might be a Mexican, overweight chump, or a person inflicted with diabetes.
ur an IDIOTA

Fargo, ND

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Dont you get it wrote:
Just stop answering or commenting on this forum. Don't give the person who started this thread the satisfaction or attention he/she wants. For all you know, he/she might be a Mexican, overweight chump, or a person inflicted with diabetes.
so TRUE!! THMBS UP 2 U..
sincerity

Goliad, TX

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Its only thr women that r fat here y se creen la buenotas y lea quitamos el pantalon y to s va pa bajo n looses shape.WHY R WOMEN GETTIN BIGGER THEN MEN.AND THEY COMPLAIN WE DONT HAVE SEX n.e MORE..Sh*t heck no. I workout everyday since i was a kid hehehe..n d only thing fat n big about me i what ya want but cant have
ur an IDIOTA

Fargo, ND

#12 Jun 12, 2010
sincerity wrote:
Its only thr women that r fat here y se creen la buenotas y lea quitamos el pantalon y to s va pa bajo n looses shape.WHY R WOMEN GETTIN BIGGER THEN MEN.AND THEY COMPLAIN WE DONT HAVE SEX n.e MORE..Sh*t heck no. I workout everyday since i was a kid hehehe..n d only thing fat n big about me i what ya want but cant have
WTF did u just write???? IS it just me, or did every1 else have a problem understanding what this idiot just wrote...LMAO!!! JEEZ! YOUR SOOO STUPID! HELLO!!! You're suppose to love your mate no matter how she is...i'm pretty sure if you DID get fat, she'd love you either way...i feel sorry for you, that u cannot seem to look past the looks...
sincerity

Goliad, TX

#13 Jun 12, 2010
ur an IDIOTA wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did u just write???? IS it just me, or did every1 else have a problem understanding what this idiot just wrote...LMAO!!! JEEZ! YOUR SOOO STUPID! HELLO!!! You're suppose to love your mate no matter how she is...i'm pretty sure if you DID get fat, she'd love you either way...i feel sorry for you, that u cannot seem to look past the looks...
Its not the looks baby,its their attitude k se creen bien buenotas,we already puttin up with their big a$$ i lo nos quieren mandar y controlar,we r not suppose to love no one like that,its about being nice to each other n having a good time,pero no,nomas tenemos ruca y they want everything their way,now days u cannot let a girl know u like her por k devolada she wants to take advantage
lol

Eagle Pass, TX

#14 Jun 13, 2010
lazy is the fact

Since: Jun 10

Xiamen, China

#15 Jun 13, 2010
A fat man ,who can wear a[url=http://www.highnfljersey s.com/]nfl jerseys[/url].
Lynn Chakoon

Tomball, TX

#17 Jun 13, 2010
I want u to sit at the mall and count 10 mexicans. Tell me out of those 10, 8 will be overweight. At least 6 morbidbly obese. Kids included. U know I'm right. You're all a bunch of heart attacks in the making.
Yup

Pflugerville, TX

#18 Jun 13, 2010
Lynn Chakoon wrote:
I want u to sit at the mall and count 10 mexicans. Tell me out of those 10, 8 will be overweight. At least 6 morbidbly obese. Kids included. U know I'm right. You're all a bunch of heart attacks in the making.
this would be true of any mall in America, not just EP
smile

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 13, 2010
Hey guys I was having a sad day and this post has really made me laugh...thank you!
I'm a Mexican and with a few llantitas of my own...working on getting rid of them.
Have a great day!!!
Obama

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2010
smile wrote:
Hey guys I was having a sad day and this post has really made me laugh...thank you!
I'm a Mexican and with a few llantitas of my own...working on getting rid of them.
Have a great day!!!
From a white man to you "good job" . Whoever started this forum is a idiot. Why are so many people obese? Not one group. But it is funny.
gorda

Rockport, TX

#21 Jun 13, 2010
Esa babosa de Lynn ha de estar ardida porque una gordita le quito su viejo. Some guys do see beyond the outer shell you know. No todos son una bola de nietas!
FAT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rearraignment del Sr. Hector Chavez 6 min flight risk 3
looking for Johnny Valdez 9 min Love Me Long Time 5
Ke Monitos (Jan '13) 25 min La popis 26
PonchoNevarez says Hispanic Trump supporters R ... 39 min Yeah 4
I hate Chicks with Chipped Toe Nail Polish! (Aug '10) 2 hr Girl Power 9
Draft closed! got in trouble with TABC 2 hr Girl Power 33
Wats the best place to go workout 2 hr Girl Power 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages