Next Last
Alex pescuesona

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 21, 2010
Cuz we fart loud!!!!
Reimi

Rockport, TX

#3 Nov 21, 2010
you see us "beaners" are not stupid i mean cmon most of the worlds best architectural marvels are made by Mexicans, so shut up and keep you thoughts to yourself, that is if you crackers have thoughts.
yeah

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Reimi wrote:
you see us "beaners" are not stupid i mean cmon most of the worlds best architectural marvels are made by Mexicans, so shut up and keep you thoughts to yourself, that is if you crackers have thoughts.
Yeah, and we build all the houses, and the ones here in eagle pass last about 2 years til the tile cracks, the drywall splits, and the stucco separates! We damm good builders!
stupid gringo cola prieta

Rockport, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2010
mame,digo,mande????????
BOOM

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2010
Dumb Leroy wrote:
just curious
You're calling beaners stupid and yet your name is.......... "Dumb Leroy"? WTF.
BOOM

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2010
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
no, Im a beaner.
There you go!! Hence the name, "Dumb Leroy".
white

Del Rio, TX

#12 Nov 22, 2010
they dont pay attention in school or dont care
mexican girl

San Antonio, TX

#13 Nov 23, 2010
Ya'll r dumb... Its not about race or ethnicity there's all type of ppl out there. Yea there may be some stupid mexicans but there are also white trash ppl and ghetto ass black ppl. So stop talking shit because you're just proving your own ignorance.
bbb

San Antonio, TX

#14 Nov 23, 2010
im mexican and i fell in love and married a white man
BOOM

United States

#17 Nov 23, 2010
mexican girl wrote:
Ya'll r dumb... Its not about race or ethnicity there's all type of ppl out there. Yea there may be some stupid mexicans but there are also white trash ppl and ghetto ass black ppl. So stop talking shit because you're just proving your own ignorance.
You're trying to make a point that "its not about race or ethnicity" but yet you say:

some mexicans are stupid
white ppl are trash and
there's getto ass black ppl.

Realize it or not, your comments are even worst then the point you're attempting to make by being a raciest.

So who's talking shit now and proving their own ignorance?
what

Del Rio, TX

#18 Nov 23, 2010
not all every race has stupid people
mexican girl

San Antonio, TX

#19 Nov 23, 2010
lol you're obviously to dumb to comprehend.
my point is that its not about race theres stupid ppl and smart ppl everywhere and in every color. yea im mexican and im realiztic and i know theres dumb mexican ppl. id be stupid to say all mexicans are freakin smart. but no other race is full of smart ppl either.
intelligence has nothing to do with race and no im not the least bit racist. im not generalizing or saying all white ppl r trashy or all blacks are ghetto all im saying is theres always gonna be some ppl who make a race look bad... i dont know if ur white or black or whatever but if u wouldnt want us to associate u with that group that make ur race look dumb then dont do it to us mexicans either.
Bomb Mexico

United States

#21 May 31, 2011
Reimi wrote:
Like what,the corn tortilla?
the truth

United States

#23 Oct 29, 2011
Around 15 mexicans work house keeping at my store and half of them have been there for about 15 years and still don't know a lick of english!!!?? Wtf?? Put my ass in mexico for just a year and I'd be serving up any Mexican dish with near fluent Spanish. Lazy, mooching, good for nothing but cleaning shitty toilets fucks. Go back to your country and try to fix it, rather than run away from your problems and putting it on america.
Strong Woman

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#24 Oct 29, 2011
Ok, so whoever started this topic on beaners..... Keep all ur comments to yourself you are ignorant and nobody cares about what you have to say. Your mama never showed u discretion and that's why you run your mouth.
says a beaner

United States

#25 Oct 29, 2011
Yes. We are stupid. Writing shit about people on some forums and then when we are about to get caught we chill. And try to do good. Reversing karma only works for some. Not the miserable cowards.
Now go burn another race. We know we are not the "brightest"
OoO

United States

#26 Oct 31, 2011
When I see a person all I see is a human being capable of accomplishing anything he or she wants to.....
Da Gringo dat pays ur bil

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 Jan 23, 2012
Why do beaners always think they own the "High School" they attend? Because there daddy built it and there momma cleans it hahahahahaha.
beaner

Eagle Pass, TX

#28 Jan 23, 2012
Alex pescuesona wrote:
Cuz we fart loud!!!!
hahaha lol
lmfao

Memphis, TX

#29 Jan 25, 2012
yet them withe people trying to be Mexicans, so funny huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Saucedo's Property Tax 2 hr Mexicanita 8
High school coach Tony Martinez? 3 hr La cute 1
shalem 3 hr Mayo 3
Happy that the Sheriff is not going to get invo... 3 hr reality 18
Gilberto Gonzalez is next Superintendent (Mar '12) 3 hr Insider After You 121
HS Proms 3 hr mom 1
Kimberly valdez 3 hr James 17

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance