First Prev
of 5
Next Last
want her

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Im in love with my friend's wife. She is so beautiful and hot and i cant stop fantasizing about her.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jan 7, 2013
want her wrote:
Im in love with my friend's wife. She is so beautiful and hot and i cant stop fantasizing about her.
DUDE, take a COLD SHOWER!! She is your pal's wife.
FIND yourself someone to love.. unattached. This Chick you are fantasizing about is MARRIED!! She AIN'T gonna jeopardize her marriage for an affair with you.. if YOU were really in love with her.. YOU would,'t be describing her ad HOT! Beautiful.
Maybe.. BUT..NOT HOT!! It's A Dead End.
want her

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Hes a friend but not best friend, we are not really that close. She is so sincere and natural, im in love with her since the moment i first laid eyes on her.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Jan 7, 2013
want her wrote:
Hes a friend but not best friend, we are not really that close. She is so sincere and natural, im in love with her since the moment i first laid eyes on her.
But she is MARRIED...that's NOT a Yield sign.
It's a STOP sign.
Please do yourself a favor and just admire her from a distance... she is taken.
want her

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
I know shes married, but im in love with her. I need to tell her how i feel.
mamilas

Sabinal, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2013
K mamon mejor jalatela baboso
el player

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 8, 2013
No le hagas caso a estos maricones and fk the sht out of her!
mamilas

Lockhart, TX

#9 Jan 8, 2013
el player wrote:
No le hagas caso a estos maricones and fk the sht out of her!
Eres un pendejete putito
ln love

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
I hope she puts you in your place. Don't go around breaking marriages and looking at married ladies. I hope your friend finds out y te de una chinga por mugre.
want her

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2013
I can beat up my friend easily if it comes to that, im just wondering how and where i can let her know how i feel.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#12 Jan 8, 2013
want her wrote:
I know shes married, but im in love with her. I need to tell her how i feel.
Hmmmm, WHERE would that get ya? To tell her and see her expression of confusion. Like WHY are you telling her now, WHY didn't you express your affection for her WHEN they were dating. You only will not feel embarrassed ..BUT a complete jerk. WHAT if she tells her hubby, your pal if this? If they were to get into an argument and she says to him.."I don't have to put up with you..YOUR pal loves me". She leaves, he comes after her, slaps her around. She presses charges against him, he goes to jail and files for Divorce. WHAT THEN?? HOW strong is your love then? Will you stand beside her when her looks have aged? Ask yourself..is your interest in her FOREVER or for the MOMENT?? If you truly love her, LET HER ALONE..let her be happy with the one she chose for better or for worse.
want her

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
I could care less if she and her husband fight, in fact i wish they would. And i didnt know them when they were dating, i just became friends with her husband about a year ago. And i am almost sure that when i tell her how i feel shes going to ferl the same. She deserves better than him. She deserves me and i deserve her.
Curious

Lockhart, TX

#14 Jan 8, 2013
want her wrote:
I could care less if she and her husband fight, in fact i wish they would. And i didnt know them when they were dating, i just became friends with her husband about a year ago. And i am almost sure that when i tell her how i feel shes going to ferl the same. She deserves better than him. She deserves me and i deserve her.
R u even single?
freebie

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Jan 8, 2013
well...she's my wife you are talking about..
but, since you love her so much..well you know what ? why dont you keep her..for real and do whatever you please with her. I am sure you are going to be really nutty with her..huh ?
ln love

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2013
You are a very selfish man. Let them along. God is seeing you. Don't do to them what you wouldnt be done to you. There are so many single ladies out there. Don't be an Ass!
el player

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 8, 2013
mamilas wrote:
<quoted text>
Eres un pendejete putito
Cual putito pinche maricon? Pa mi que tu vieja es una de mis sanchitas.
warning

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2013
If you play with fire,you will get burnt.
Asi se les dise

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2013
A los hombres que handan de cabrones. PUTITOS SALISTES CORIENTE
el player

Denver, CO

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Ohhhh
want her

United States

#22 Jan 8, 2013
I will make her my wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saucedo sells stuff at SA pulga 11 min Tom 5
Ghost Loop 480 49 min Amused 3
Why Are Residents Without Kids Paying School Ta... (May '13) 1 hr Concerned 23
School name change 1 hr El guapo 19
Is Eagle Pass a good place to live? (Nov '11) 2 hr Eaglepassknowitlall 23
A Racist Tejano teacher told me this 6 hr gui 1
Jotos taking over Eagle Pass 10 hr El chaparro 21

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance