my son came for vacations and he brou...

my son came for vacations and he brought his bf along

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need advise

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2012
I don't know what to think because my son came for vacations from college and he brought his bf along. At first I was shocked and didn't know what to say. His dad doesn't either and the first night I made his bf sleep in the living room. In the morning they were both asleep in my sons bed and they were naked. How did this happen. Anyone got anything I could say to my son and his new bf?
Be supportive

Laredo, TX

#2 Mar 14, 2012
The quicker you accept it the better. Don't blame college or anything else. Be supportive.
chad

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2012
It you the patents fault , kill yourselves NOW
Get Use To It

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Get use to it! jaja This is Eagle Pass, the capital for immorality and evil! We have a very bad gay infestation here! What a shame
comment

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 16, 2012
it is not an infestation. gays heve been around for ages. don't be ignorant. plus, there is one gay person in every family. don't try to hide it. it is either your cousin, brother or sister or even a dad. 10 % of the population is gay. don't be ignorant. just accept it.......
Andromeda

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Its just life. Like anything else, take it one step at a time.
Wow

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2012
Thank God I don't have a son like that, I would have been in jail for murder! jajaja
La Robert

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Get Use To It wrote:
Get use to it! jaja This is Eagle Pass, the capital for immorality and evil! We have a very bad gay infestation here! What a shame
Bitch! Shut the F** Up, I wish there was a gay infestation I would have a bf by now, Not having to blow straight guys at the mall restrooms.
LOL

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2012
If you're blowing straight guys, they wouldn't be straight! lol Think about it! jajaja
my advice

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2012
need advise wrote:
I don't know what to think because my son came for vacations from college and he brought his bf along. At first I was shocked and didn't know what to say. His dad doesn't either and the first night I made his bf sleep in the living room. In the morning they were both asleep in my sons bed and they were naked. How did this happen. Anyone got anything I could say to my son and his new bf?
My advice would NOT be for you, but rather for your son: boy if I were you I'd stay wherever you're attending college even on vacations and holidays, cause if your own stupid narrow minded mother is talking smack about you, what can you expect from the stupid Mexican closed minded people from e p. They're so set to their ancient customs, beliefs and superstitions. They can't embrace evolution.
If It Was My Son

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2012
If it was my son who brought a gay guy home, I would be running for my shotgun! jaja
Also a Parent

Austin, TX

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Be supportive of your son. I know it's not something that's easy to deal with, but regardless he is your son. You shouldn't love him any less. When I moved to Eagle Pass about 10 years ago, I noticed that the people here as so HOMOPHOBIC. They are so set in their ways. Everywhere else you go, gays are more accepted. Talk to your son, tell him it is hard for you, but you are willing to listen and try to understand.
TGIF

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2012
Just pray that hes the pitcher n not the catcher. You should ask him whos the man in the relationship?
need advise

Houston, TX

#15 Mar 18, 2012
Ok so my husband and I had an open mind and pretty much see how they interact with each other. They seem to really love each other. His cousins and all our relatives didn't mind at all.
We are family after all. And can his bf cook some real good grilled food. Very social and up front about everything. He is a nice honest young man. And he is going to be a doctor. One thing fooled me. I always pictured gay people as Flirty and women acting. But that's not the case with my son and his bf. They don't look or act gay. I might as well accept it for what it is. I do wish the best for my son and I want him to be happy.
I Feel Sorry

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2012
I feel sorry for my son if he pulled that crap! I would embarrass him any way that I could. He would not make a mockery of our family like that!!!!
lol

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2012
i heard being gay was a pain in the butt!!
you are stupid

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 18, 2012
And is that going to change that he is gay? Nope. Blame yourself because its in your genes and embedded in your DNA. Its natural that it happens. Some men have more hormones than testosterone. So it's a chemical imbalance and it can happen to anyone. They really don't have a choice because their way of thinking is different than others. They feel other men are attractive. Confusing at first because they don't understand as they are aging. Then it comes complete circle when they accept what they are. There's a better approach to this. You need to accept it because there is no perfect family. It is what it is and that comes natural to them. If you can't accept your child as he is then you don't deserve to have babies.
I Feel Sorry wrote:
I feel sorry for my son if he pulled that crap! I would embarrass him any way that I could. He would not make a mockery of our family like that!!!!
True fact

San Antonio, TX

#20 Mar 18, 2012
Accept that you will never have grand kids from him.
No shame

San Antonio, TX

#21 Mar 18, 2012
need advise wrote:
kick his gay balls out of your house and tell him to make a living on his own.
burros

Washington, DC

#22 Mar 22, 2012
95% of gay people are born like that. the guy that came from college or vacation with a boybriend dind't wake up oneday and said, i will be gay from now on. he was gay since the day he was born. he just kept it to himself out of respect for his parents. that is why the saying "out of the closet" became what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loop traffic 6 min Por Favor 4
The End of the Tejano dream 10 min kgb 1
Nibiru evidence on YouTube 11 min Noahs Ark 2
Sheriff office units on veterans 36 min ALBERT DANIEL 9
Homero Castro 45 min Chief Guajardo 2
Eagle Passans who celebrate Mexican independence 1 hr Taxpayer 36
School Buses Drop Off Students At Bridge! 1 hr EPISD 97
Interesting Article. Very interesting names inc... 5 hr Rick 12

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web