finally FBI @ Rudy Heredias house
rosa salvaje

Eagle Pass, TX

#69 Oct 19, 2012
nkv
ANONYMOSTER

Eagle Pass, TX

#70 Oct 19, 2012
que se los lleve la chingada a rudy, el flaco tellez y compania ademas que claudio heredia ni corra el pendejo por la quemada ke le dio el hermano.
Yo e tu

United States

#71 Oct 20, 2012
Y que tiene que ver Claudio con lo de su hermano Rudy? No se nos quita lo pendejo!
ex investigator

Houston, TX

#72 Oct 20, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you however, this is federal. I don't knw how much of an Influence Claudio has there. What I do know is that he got what he deserved. Oh how the mighty fall. I just send prayers to his children who are innocent in all of this that God gives them strength to pull foward
hey, the feds are not invincible... They lie , cheat, and steal. what rudy is going to need is a good lawyer and a group of investigators with ties in mexico and familiar with the federal systems.

I would'nt be surprise if the FBI fronted the $13,000 for the truck. There are ways of finding out these federal agents outrageous conduct, most likely a superseding indictmemnt will follow on the july 20 2009 violations.

you have to take into account the informants motive was it a paid infdormant or a cooperating witness seeking a reduced sentence or working off for a third party defendant.

$13,000 is a chicken shit case there's more to come....
puropedo

San Antonio, TX

#73 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, the feds are not invincible... They lie , cheat, and steal. what rudy is going to need is a good lawyer and a group of investigators with ties in mexico and familiar with the federal systems.
I would'nt be surprise if the FBI fronted the $13,000 for the truck. There are ways of finding out these federal agents outrageous conduct, most likely a superseding indictmemnt will follow on the july 20 2009 violations.
you have to take into account the informants motive was it a paid infdormant or a cooperating witness seeking a reduced sentence or working off for a third party defendant.
I agree $13,000 is chicken sit compared to other crap in EP, just look at all the local used car dealers, they drive nice cars & have huge houses, HOW? but we'll see what happens.
drew

Eagle Pass, TX

#74 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but Rudy has been accused of even worse things than this deal. Trust me this is not the only investigation the Feds are doing against Rudy. Rudy still has cases like the shady landill and MC Fairground deals hanging over his head.
Pendejo

San Antonio, TX

#75 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an Ex investigator for a reason, you are an idiot for sure. Everything you said are only things you wish were true....but if you were an investigator you'd know that crooks are not caught the first time after so many times they are caught. I'm sure this is the case, so stop trying to polish this turd because he is one of the biggest turds from eagle pass.
puropedo

San Antonio, TX

#76 Oct 20, 2012
Pendejo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an Ex investigator for a reason, you are an idiot for sure. Everything you said are only things you wish were true....but if you were an investigator you'd know that crooks are not caught the first time after so many times they are caught. I'm sure this is the case, so stop trying to polish this turd because he is one of the biggest turds from eagle pass.
Yes he could be, but a happy one, not like you bitter to the bone until you die!
ex investigator

Houston, TX

#77 Oct 20, 2012
pendejo esta ud... you are taking out of your ass simply because you apparently have something against this guy it's blinding your sense of innocence. obviously you have'nt dealt with the fedral system. your one of those people that talk from the sidelines instead of the frontlines. so if you have no personal knowledge on how the feds really work I suggest you stop speaking out of your dumbass.

look at the indictment and you can clearly see that the FBI orchestrated the whole scheme,obvioiusly your blinded by your ignorance or are you sore becauseyou bids were denied ?

an indictment is merely a charge an accusation, you morone !
Yeah right

Fort Worth, TX

#78 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
pendejo esta ud... you are taking out of your ass simply because you apparently have something against this guy it's blinding your sense of innocence. obviously you have'nt dealt with the fedral system. your one of those people that talk from the sidelines instead of the frontlines. so if you have no personal knowledge on how the feds really work I suggest you stop speaking out of your dumbass.
look at the indictment and you can clearly see that the FBI orchestrated the whole scheme,obvioiusly your blinded by your ignorance or are you sore becauseyou bids were denied ?
I am sure Rudy is innocent. LOL!!
remember

Eagle Pass, TX

#79 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
Remember that 95% of Federal Indictments end in CONVICTIONS. These cases usually do not go to trial unless there's slam dunk evidence. The Feds probably have tape or cell phone records confirming Rudy's guilt. The Percentages are not working in Rudy's favor.
Truth

Haslet, TX

#80 Oct 20, 2012
puropedo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he could be, but a happy one, not like you bitter to the bone until you die!
I doubt that I'm bitter I'm happy that POS is in where he belongs and probably you'll be next to sit right with him. Don't worry the USMS will make plenty of room for you.
consentido

Monterrey, Mexico

#81 Oct 20, 2012
de que Heredia tiene cola que le pisen, tiene, pero 13 mil dolares es una baba de perico, creo que el y todos los que estan metidos en la polaca han dado unas mamadas tremendas, como para que lo quieran empinar por tan poco.
Lo que si es cierto es que sino es que antes, el martes Heredia va a salir y regresando les va a meter tremendo cojidon no nada mas a los que hablan mal de el, a todo el pueblo, Rudy tiene verga para darles a todos los gringos, los cafes que se sienten gringos, los beaners, los que se dicen investigadores, a los corruptos de la prensa, en fin a todos y cada uno de estudes y que creen, van a seguir tan contentos como han estado hasta ahora
Pendejo

San Antonio, TX

#82 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
All I can say is you are totally wrong, I can honestly say he got what's coming to him and you'll be next. FBI didnt orchestrate a thing as you can read in the indictment DEA and DPS were also involved. So did they plant evidence too? Wow you too must be one of his co-conspirators that's trying to make stuff up to hide what you've done. I think you're mad because Rudy was probably supplying you with contraband and now your cash cow is locked up. If you know so much about the federal system then you know this is not a complaint this was an indictment and the case can go to trial. I bet when Rudy sees what evidence they have against him he will spill the beans then whoever is with him will be indicted right along with him. So I'm sure you can get on topix in jail and tell us about your shower adventures.
Buey

San Antonio, TX

#83 Oct 20, 2012
consentido wrote:
de que Heredia tiene cola que le pisen, tiene, pero 13 mil dolares es una baba de perico, creo que el y todos los que estan metidos en la polaca han dado unas mamadas tremendas, como para que lo quieran empinar por tan poco.
Lo que si es cierto es que sino es que antes, el martes Heredia va a salir y regresando les va a meter tremendo cojidon no nada mas a los que hablan mal de el, a todo el pueblo, Rudy tiene verga para darles a todos los gringos, los cafes que se sienten gringos, los beaners, los que se dicen investigadores, a los corruptos de la prensa, en fin a todos y cada uno de estudes y que creen, van a seguir tan contentos como han estado hasta ahora
Estas bein Pendejo y como tu dises consentido de Rudy. No te precupes algiuen Mas te lo va a meter Por el culo
Booger snot

Bandera, TX

#84 Oct 20, 2012
Can't wait until he starts to rate and drop names in order to work a deal. More shiit bags going down. Word to yo mother
ex investigator

Houston, TX

#85 Oct 20, 2012
Pendejo wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is you are totally wrong, I can honestly say he got what's coming to him and you'll be next. FBI didnt orchestrate a thing as you can read in the indictment DEA and DPS were also involved. So did they plant evidence too? Wow you too must be one of his co-conspirators that's trying to make stuff up to hide what you've done. I think you're mad because Rudy was probably supplying you with contraband and now your cash cow is locked up. If you know so much about the federal system then you know this is not a complaint this was an indictment and the case can go to trial. I bet when Rudy sees what evidence they have against him he will spill the beans then whoever is with him will be indicted right along with him. So I'm sure you can get on topix in jail and tell us about your shower adventures.
it's not what youy know it's what6 y7ou can prove. This is a chicken shit amount and a chicken shit case. publiciy the feds wanted publicity.... I know what he has one but at has the governmen done aswell,It'san inflated case and we all know it... what happen to la borrega for having all that money back in the mid 1990's nada lo mandaron al hospital por la peladota que le dieron >>>

I dn't know rudy personlly but I know how the feds work and they lie,cheat and steal....

If rudy stands his ground and don't cooperate he can beat this rap....

If he folds and allows intimidation to set in his F%$#. simple as that.
unbelievable

Eagle Pass, TX

#86 Oct 20, 2012
You Rudy Heredia lovers are full of it! Just admit it- RUDY IS FU CKED!!!

The whole town has known for years he's done shady sh it. Its about time he got nailed for corruption.
Corrupt

Haslet, TX

#87 Oct 20, 2012
ex investigator wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not what youy know it's what6 y7ou can prove. This is a chicken shit amount and a chicken shit case. publiciy the feds wanted publicity.... I know what he has one but at has the governmen done aswell,It'san inflated case and we all know it... what happen to la borrega for having all that money back in the mid 1990's nada lo mandaron al hospital por la peladota que le dieron >>>
I dn't know rudy personlly but I know how the feds work and they lie,cheat and steal....
If rudy stands his ground and don't cooperate he can beat this rap....
If he folds and allows intimidation to set in his F%$#. simple as that.
I bet when all this done, you'll be like oh I F'd up and then you'll be sitting in a little cell thinking about all the stupid stuff you thought you'd get away with it. This case isn't inflated, if he associated with Los zetas then he's running with the most evil of men. You're one of those people placing the blame on others and not looking at what you are doing. Such a hypocrite, you're one of those that as an investigator you broke the law thinking that was the only way to get justice. Well you piece of €rap there are people in this world that live and die by doing the right thing and don't think of being corrupt like your mentality.
sherife rompe culos

Houston, TX

#88 Oct 20, 2012
remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that 95% of Federal Indictments end in CONVICTIONS. These cases usually do not go to trial unless there's slam dunk evidence. The Feds probably have tape or cell phone records confirming Rudy's guilt. The Percentages are not working in Rudy's favor.
they may have all the evidence in the world, but was it legally obtained; will it hold up in court.the govt' lie he is no saint,but $ 13000.00 i agree chicken shit.... si es una vava.....
no se aguite mi caramiada ya empese un fund raiser. tu nomas mira y calla..el martes te sacamos.

y viva zapata y todos los politicos encontra la federal...FBI FUC*&^ BUREAU of Incompetence... a dedo had to do their work..how pathetic is that..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heriberto Morales running 4 district judge? 18 min Wrong 3
What happened to Erick Villareal and his real e... 1 hr Calaca 4
Cantu issue of junk yards 1 hr County voter 14
Que paso con el quite de los junkyards de carros 1 hr Pat 8
Tax signatures 1 hr Voter 9
Un hombre joto discreto?? Soy casado y kiero co... 5 hr jotito feliz 12
Guadalupe Deluna 7 hr Sonia Hill 1

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance