finally FBI @ Rudy Heredias house
drew

Eagle Pass, TX

#46 Oct 18, 2012
Innocent until poven guilty!!!
concern citizen

Wellington, KS

#47 Oct 18, 2012
pero quien va pagar dinero por los votos rudy pagaba por los votos 50 por voto aver quien se avienta el que tenga mas dinero
Truth

Del Rio, TX

#48 Oct 18, 2012
El Compa wrote:
Rudy has nothing to worry about his brother the School Board candidate Claudio Heredia wil get him out scott free. A POCO NO
I agree with you however, this is federal. I don't knw how much of an Influence Claudio has there. What I do know is that he got what he deserved. Oh how the mighty fall. I just send prayers to his children who are innocent in all of this that God gives them strength to pull foward
draw

San Antonio, TX

#49 Oct 18, 2012
drew wrote:
Innocent until poven guilty!!!
Write this down....."Guilty as Charged!!"
ya era tiempo

Carrizo Springs, TX

#52 Oct 18, 2012
Its about time, we have to end this corruption of this political mafia. I just wonder when they are going after el maricon del condado better know as the coward of the county. La rata de dos patas, para que sepan par de inutiles, al rato se les llega su tiempo tambien.
Ya era tiempo

United States

#53 Oct 18, 2012
AVER SI LA GENTE SIGUE VOTANDO POR ESE GUEY!! Para ke se siga rrobando el dinero!!!! No puede ni arreglar la calle de ROSITA VALLEY YA PARESEN LAS NORIAS DE TANTO POSERIO!!! No le da VERGUENSA ni xk esta la ESCUELA!!!! ke lo REFUNDAN en el BOTE!!
EP Historian

United States

#54 Oct 19, 2012
Hey rudy now who's laughing the last laugh........ is what you diserve for paying the votes with your laundered zeta money no wonder Eagle Pass is cursed.
really

Eagle Pass, TX

#55 Oct 19, 2012
Mamon wrote:
You mexicans never get the big picture. The FBI doesnt make an arrest unless they have a very good case. you beaners all think because of your family and your stupid wanna be connections you are untouchable especially when you spend half your life out of your mind on dope and alcohol. The next target to be deported is the Zeta consular Santana and his little gang of dopers that like to hang out at chili's. we are watching them and they have it coming. no one is untouchable. you can only make a joke out of the law for a little while. but you will pay eventually.
You sure know alot about nothing.
witness

Dallas, TX

#57 Oct 19, 2012
? 13k for selling a truck? Is that ALL they have on the dirtbag?
rumor

Eagle Pass, TX

#58 Oct 19, 2012
witness wrote:
? 13k for selling a truck? Is that ALL they have on the dirtbag?
I hear the shady Landfill case is still being investigated. Hector Chavez and Rudy were both involved in that one. The Express News exposed them a few years ago.
Hey Mamon

Carrizo Springs, TX

#59 Oct 19, 2012
did you forget that you cant do shit to a consulate not even give him a parking ticket. you ever heard of "IMMUNITY". now who is the beaner.
Nacho Saucedo

San Antonio, TX

#60 Oct 19, 2012
Shut Up
Me duele la pansota.
sorry

Eagle Pass, TX

#61 Oct 19, 2012
Does anyone actually feel sorry for Rudy? What a fall from grace.
diaz

Eagle Pass, TX

#62 Oct 19, 2012
faltas tu arnulfo diaz
diaz

Eagle Pass, TX

#63 Oct 19, 2012
loz zenorez no perdonan tu pazado ziempre te alcanza atte cdg
pasto

Del Rio, TX

#64 Oct 19, 2012
el rudy heredia lo washaba en la farmacia del pueblo en piedra poniendose bien pasto
witness

Dallas, TX

#65 Oct 19, 2012
Nombre the guy us already home and planning for the weekend!
Snowball

Eagle Pass, TX

#66 Oct 19, 2012
Cant wait to see what else happens
witness

Dallas, TX

#67 Oct 19, 2012
He's headed towards his stash to see if the Feds found it.
3draft

Eagle Pass, TX

#68 Oct 19, 2012
Gonna miss seeing Rudy get plastered at 3Draft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EPISD officers reassigned. 8 min Cutie 52
Customs Border Patrol 36 min FLATLINNER 13
Saucedo decision challenged 38 min LawsuitMustBeFiled 8
Los vatos vergudos de EP quienes son? 1 hr Maria 7
The city would be dead if 3 hr Neta 17
Library to reopen last week of January 11 hr Ksat 3
New City Manager Arturo Rodriguez Beats Out Bow... 12 hr Ksat 10

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance