Pepe Aguilar Concert
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concert

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Better leave soon to beat the traffic on 277.
good

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2013
how was it?
Ron

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Can believe this mofos just wanted to sell us 2 dam beers per persons, you f!!stupid or what. I hope this wasnt part of the arts councils otherwise you have no business doing this type of events.
Sittings were about 100 chairs per row, where is the fire marshall when you need him. Imaging in an emergency, how can you walk through or even get through all this rows to leave the area. You need to change the personall in charge to someone with better experience to handle this type of events. I couldn't even get out to go buy a god dam beer because of all the damn traffic y had to go through and no dam waitress to help out.
Of course i want to see this mofo, but also want to have a good time drinking.
chingo bling

Pearsall, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Its better than nothing we aint got sh yt in del rio
EPTx

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Awesome night he brought it to ep
okay

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Feb 11, 2013
The Arts Council will try to bring George Lopez to EP next.
thrash

Pearsall, TX

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Bring the deftones man
El aguila

Lockhart, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Traigan a pakita, para que se las raye a todo eagle pass!
Dean

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2013
It looks like he is booked until 2015. Check his website.
okay wrote:
The Arts Council will try to bring George Lopez to EP next.
nice

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 11, 2013
The show rocked!!!! Yes, I agree the facility coulda been better, but if you wanna buy beer they can't do it at the EPISD fine arts auditorium. So whatcha gonna do. We'll put up with a little bit of inconvenience. I wish it had been on saturday, but we'll take his concert anytime. Loved it. Great job. Se avento.
What

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Feb 11, 2013
The arts council won't bring rock bands but will bring folk music and rancheras? This is just stupid!
EBay

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 11, 2013
What wrote:
The arts council won't bring rock bands but will bring folk music and rancheras? This is just stupid!
Why bitch about it here? Go to their FB page and let them know. I'd love to see Mana or Carlos Santana.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 12, 2013
EBay wrote:
<quoted text>Why bitch about it here? Go to their FB page and let them know. I'd love to see Mana or Carlos Santana.
Gay Gay Gay both there music sucks ass. Mejor que no traigan a nadie
Toooo small

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
EBay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bitch about it here? Go to their FB page and let them know. I'd love to see Mana or Carlos Santana.
EP is to small for bands like that
Sandar Ruiz n nt rodees

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Feb 12, 2013
nice wrote:
The show rocked!!!! Yes, I agree the facility coulda been better, but if you wanna buy beer they can't do it at the EPISD fine arts auditorium. So whatcha gonna do. We'll put up with a little bit of inconvenience. I wish it had been on saturday, but we'll take his concert anytime. Loved it. Great job. Se avento.
First of all the auditorium is not an EPISD property, is a city auditorium, which the tax committee donated 40k for this event,
Second if you have no experienced doing this type of events please let someone who knows what the hell they are doing take over please.
My grandpa, was about to pass out, what are we suppose to do in the middle of the row of over 100 chairs, how are we going to get through this shit.
Saying stay home is not going to cut it. We need better managment for this type of events, people with experience simple enough, not bad wording no one.
Deadly chairs

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 13, 2013
You're still at it with the damn chairs. Get over it no one got hurt! But you are right the row of chairs no mas no! I know for a fact that if something went wrong the row of chairs would provide a cluttered mess and making people trip all over themselves this causing accidents or deaths. Imagine a stampede of frantic scared people, you fall and then you can't even get up! People stepping and running over you. Consider yourself dead. Maybe they have good insurance.
Ramon

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Deadly chairs wrote:
You're still at it with the damn chairs. Get over it no one got hurt! But you are right the row of chairs no mas no! I know for a fact that if something went wrong the row of chairs would provide a cluttered mess and making people trip all over themselves this causing accidents or deaths. Imagine a stampede of frantic scared people, you fall and then you can't even get up! People stepping and running over you. Consider yourself dead. Maybe they have good insurance.
It seems that you are part of the organization, committee lets take the chance, but since nothing happend we already @@ck up on the event what are you going to do, nothing happend. so please dont complaint.
Ramon

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Deadly chairs wrote:
\

Como chinga este guey con su supuestamenta las sillas, pero como no paso nada gracias a Dios, se siente chingon, como quisiera que ubiese pasado algo para aber si asi tenia los mismos guevos o panocha de hablar. Hojala y se hubiera llevado la verga a tu a ama para aver si seguis opinando lo mismo, que tu ama no tiene culpa, es un decir.
nice

San Antonio, TX

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Sandar Ruiz n nt rodees wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the auditorium is not an EPISD property, is a city auditorium, which the tax committee donated 40k for this event,
Second if you have no experienced doing this type of events please let someone who knows what the hell they are doing take over please.
My grandpa, was about to pass out, what are we suppose to do in the middle of the row of over 100 chairs, how are we going to get through this shit.
Saying stay home is not going to cut it. We need better managment for this type of events, people with experience simple enough, not bad wording no one.
Sorry bout the confusion. Guess I shoulda elaborated. The Fine Arts Auditorium would have been a better venue, but due to the fact that it is EPISD property they could not sell alcohol. Instead they chose to host the event at the City owned International Center for Trade. There they could sell alcohol. However the lighting, sound and seating suffered. But if you want your beer then you gotta use the ICT. That is what I meant.
Deadly Chairs 2

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Deadly chairs wrote:
Hahaha. OMG. Get over it!

Trust me, if there had been a stampede I woulda stepped and ran all over your @ss!!! No amount of chairs was gonna get in my way, let alone stop me. Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Valdez 7 min Lol 3
hijos desombligados 4 hr kiko 5
La borrega 4 hr kiko 3
ungrateful children or bad parents 6 hr mymomma 9
Report illegal aliens who have committed crimes... 6 hr analyze this 10
Teenage student beaten by EPISD cops 7 hr What 42
Mayor Ramsey in the hospital with chest pains 7 hr Martha 2

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance