Mi Rancho Fried Chicken
Nasty

Eagle Pass, TX

#45 Jul 22, 2013
This restaurant is nasty!
Saul

Eagle Pass, TX

#46 Jul 22, 2013
Probably Mr.Mata wasnt working there because the times Ive gone the food is excellent and Ive only seen him there on the weekends.
went today

San Antonio, TX

#47 Jul 22, 2013
it was very delicious, it wasnt 2 greasy, service was fast, hubby and my 2 year old loved it! Definetly going again and recommend it! The chicken looked fresh and was so goid :-). Also i love the name of the restaurant
el robe flay

Pasadena, TX

#49 Jul 23, 2013
Im happy this place opened up, but i agree the name could use some improvement. The chicken is great and juicier than Rodee's. I loved the gizzards. Rodee's has great gizzards but are WAY overpriced along with water downed sauce. My family and friends now prefer mi ranchito.
Okay

Eagle Pass, TX

#50 Jul 23, 2013
Finally decided to come to this place for lunch but came away very disappointed. It's okay but nothing special.
Bypass

Eagle Pass, TX

#51 Jul 23, 2013
I tried it and liked it so did my Cardiologist.
Wow

Eagle Pass, TX

#52 Jul 24, 2013
went today wrote:
it was very delicious, it wasnt 2 greasy, service was fast, hubby and my 2 year old loved it! Definetly going again and recommend it! The chicken looked fresh and was so goid :-). Also i love the name of the restaurant
Your 2 year old loved it? Damnit and then they why why this town is full of obese people. 2 year olds already stuffing themselves with FRIED chicken! smh
Jordan

Euless, TX

#53 Jul 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 2 year old loved it? Damnit and then they why why this town is full of obese people. 2 year olds already stuffing themselves with FRIED chicken! smh
yo mama
Chicken Man

Crystal City, TX

#54 Jul 24, 2013
Rodee's chicken is way TOO greasy. Seems they used the same oil all week long. Ugh!!!!!!
Tod

Eagle Pass, TX

#55 Jul 25, 2013
hey wrote:
The people posting negative comments prolly work at rodees or churches or they are jealous of the family that are operating this buisness... i dont even know who the owners are but the food is great people give it a try and i guranteed you wil like
\
Must be the same person complaining about peoples point of view, if its negative he answers. Let people talk freely, hopefully they can improve what ever is wrong. I went there and is not the best, chicken had so much grease, tenders nothing tender about them, they suck, not releated to neither place, food just sucks, hope you can improve it. ORders took forever to be serve.
El Dude

United States

#56 Jul 28, 2013
Chicken Man wrote:
Rodee's chicken is way TOO greasy. Seems they used the same oil all week long. Ugh!!!!!!
The fries at rodees also blow, not to mention they must use the cheapest ketchup they can find. It too tastes like poo. Roaches walking on the walls too. Kinda gross.:/
Wow

San Antonio, TX

#57 Jul 29, 2013
I didn't mind it. I just hated the long wait for it. It had a different flavor than Rodees but I think the under cooked it, it could have been because we had been waiting for our orders for a while. And no I didn't taste the lemon pepper! I wish I did.
Mijares

Eagle Pass, TX

#58 Jul 29, 2013
Food Lover wrote:
I heard the food is great and that a former chicken place owner is using his recipe, so it must be delicious. Good luck to the owner and hope all goes well because in that area theres no chicken places to eat. So good luck again.
Venden atole?
omar

United States

#59 Jul 30, 2013
En mi opinion esta muy bueno el pollo no como en rodees. Al parecer el dueño a de aver salido de ayi, kien sabe. Era muy buen cliente de rodees pero desde ke pusieron el nuevo local, el aceite como ke no la harma en mi opinion. A parte, el viejo vigoton del simity sam wannabe siempre tiene su cara de perro ke ni el mismo se awanta como ke si estubiera holiendo estiercol todo el dia. Pero volviendo al tema, esta muy bien echo el pollo ayi.
sammy

Eagle Pass, TX

#60 Jul 30, 2013
my mom told me she saw Mr. Mata working there this past Sunday, hes always so nice whenever I see him met him from Rosita Valley where he used to work and I too. I hope that theyre using his recipe because when he had his own place his chicken was way better than Rodees
who

Pasadena, TX

#61 Jul 30, 2013
Who is or are the owners of this fine establishment?
ymcmasb

San Antonio, TX

#62 Oct 2, 2013
The name does not make the place, the food does. Like Rodees and CHurchs is a great name??? No. Lucky Chip sounds like you are gambling on food. Mi Rancho sounds good if the food is good. Mi Rancho has a Spanish feel to it which is subtle. I will try it this weekend but what do you recommend?? Peace and eat.
Yuck

Eagle Pass, TX

#63 Oct 2, 2013
Mi Rancho has nasty food. Yuck!
Mall Cop

United States

#64 Oct 24, 2013
Awesome fries, awesome tenders,awesome customer service!! Enough said.
laguerita

Euless, TX

#65 Oct 27, 2013
ALGUIEN SAVE COMO SE LLAMA LA GUERITA KE TRAVAJA AYI??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julio Cesar Vasquez 8 min Ccwin69 4
Erika Rodrigez Hot or Ugly 19 min Blink-182 fan 2
Adrian diaz que me dicen de el 33 min sox 28
Ccwinn Side are so poor 1 hr We Buy Ugly Homes 15
Mario Fuentes LM Homes 1 hr We Buy Ugly Homes 7
Geraldo Rivera or Jorge Ramos 1 hr Zocalin 12
Young Rich Teens 1 hr Selena 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages