my lover got me pregnant, and he dosnt answer my calls

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
betrayed

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I feel so stupid and humiliated, he dumped me after getting me pregnant, he said that he wanted me to have his baby, and that maybe a year later he would get divorced, and so would i, but it was all lies, he was the second man in my life, and I cant tell my husband now about this, he is muy macho and wouldn't understand that I was going through a depression and needed someone to talk to. But now i dont know if I love my husband or not. I know he does, love me.
really

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Aug 2, 2012
betrayed wrote:
I feel so stupid and humiliated, he dumped me after getting me pregnant, he said that he wanted me to have his baby, and that maybe a year later he would get divorced, and so would i, but it was all lies, he was the second man in my life, and I cant tell my husband now about this, he is muy macho and wouldn't understand that I was going through a depression and needed someone to talk to. But now i dont know if I love my husband or not. I know he does, love me.
What did you xpect? una boda de blanco? look at what you are! pocas mujeres cain asi de bajo.
Elvato

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2012
betrayed wrote:
Lol funny how your name is betrayed when you're the one betraying your husband.
Barbie

El Monte, CA

#5 Aug 2, 2012
X pendejaaaa!!!
United States

#6 Aug 2, 2012
I think this is just Karma on you! So many young girls have poor judgement in choosing these losers! Wtf????
To betrayed

Euless, TX

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Aww!:( I'm sorry to hear ur going thru such a difficult n confusing time! Life can be hard sometimes! If u need a friend to talk to hit me up sometime! I love to listen to u! U sound really sweet! Hit me up I'll give u my email!:)
what

Uvalde, TX

#9 Aug 3, 2012
betrayed wrote:
Reply: "to betrayed!"
To betrayed

Euless, TX

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Hey betrayed this is my email thisguy_ep@yahoo.com! Hope to hear from u!
Joker

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 3, 2012
How do you know it isn't your husband's baby? Maybe you'll luck out and at least have a baby with the guy you're already with.
Libby

Cleveland, OH

#13 Aug 3, 2012
betrayed wrote:

Its unfortunate, but you have to take responsibility for your actions. Now its time to be responsible for a child that has no fault in this matter and should never be used as a pawn.
TOO BAD

San Antonio, TX

#14 Aug 3, 2012
deal with it u can make him do anything he does nt want
LOL

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 3, 2012
What does that say about you????? LOL
Having sex before marriage!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! God bless the "good girls" who wait for marriage!!!
May you have a life filled with strife, sickness, and many hardships! jajaj
Zen

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
What does that say about you????? LOL
Having sex before marriage!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! God bless the "good girls" who wait for marriage!!!
May you have a life filled with strife, sickness, and many hardships! jajaj
I'm pretty sure this happened after she got married. Not that it makes it any better; it's actually much worse. Still, just clarifying.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#18 Aug 5, 2012
What should Mexicans expect to behave like - lol
soulsister

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2012
betrayed wrote:
what happened with your problem? I wish I could help you. please reply.
mujeres como tu

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Aug 27, 2012
betrayed wrote:
pobre del hombre que te toco,,,
helena

Dallas, TX

#21 Aug 27, 2012
Lol this sounds like cindy calling balde 24 7 lmao
putz

Eagle Pass, TX

#23 Aug 28, 2012
betrayed wrote:
your just a putz, my dear.
sooo

United States

#24 Aug 28, 2012
by any chance do your husband and lover know each other.
Carrizo

Eagle Pass, TX

#25 Aug 28, 2012
Your husband works in las norias??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl name yancy m. frm eagle pass (Jun '14) 52 min Bleh 14
how does Cricket compare to Metro ? 52 min ATTREP 4
episd chief of police 58 min Little Johnny Da ... 12
parrilla San Miguel 1 hr Foodie 3
Veterans Scamming Millions Claiming PTSD 1 hr DevilDog 3
Firo Barrera endorses Yolanda Ramon 1 hr Fito Barrera 1
I'm Sooo Lonely - Tired of playing with myself 1 hr serious guy 3
Charlie ruiz kicked out of his house 15 hr Mom 22
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search